Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Why’s everything a special mission.

Chris going to register Jace ‘special mssion’
Goes to Asda to put Sarah’s ugly mush on a basic bitch cake ‘special mission’
Washing some pots ‘special mission’

I’ve only watched 30 seconds and it’s annoying me. Of course Granny has to take the girls. Why can’t their fucking MOTHER get off her arse and take them to places

The whole hairstyle thing made me cringe. Please send Issy to drama school, because she is god awful at acting.... plus if you go to the hairdresser they would style it for you. They got her the most basic dry trim possible

Last edited:
Reactions: 23

Missusnaz

VIP Member
And it’s our fault that sick people would search that?! Looking out for the kids and it’s again someone else’s fault! Absolutely unbelievable!! 😡😡

rosdene09

On the bright side, finally Isabelle has had a hair cut! However, it didn’t seem very well done? Almost looked like she could have done a better job herself, usually when you go for a haircut you have your hair washed, then cut, dried and styled, but hers was just chopped off? Her hair needs a lot more treatment than what she got! To say she is the only thing that keeps audiences returning to their videos, they don’t treat her very well at all and it’s so sad to see

• Angry

Iddiebiddie

I’m in no way defending Lazy, we all know she is selfish and has displayed a very nasty and ignorant attitude to many things... HOWEVER, THIS is a very sad and dangerous mind frame. I suspect Creepy has this ingrained in her mind and could add to why (as well as having to do things for herself) she didn’t leave him when the “no situation” happened.

6D9CF5D2-FF12-4924-BBE4-137C452588BD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

moimoi

VIP Member
Real Inghams lost all credibility with me when they didn’t even bother to turn up to their own protest outside YouTube in February.

• Heart
  • Wow

karmacoma

Chatty Member
😂They need a hobby, Chris? Nah fam, you do. Messaging and grooming girls is yours, so yeah, you need a new hobby.

See? He's got cocky. Try, just try to get into America, numbnuts.
I wonder how many people would report him to immigration if he did? A very very lot. 🙃

• Haha

moimoi

VIP Member
Re: passport/holiday - wasn't there a screenshot going around from a Disney World Facebook group where the admin posted a post on someone else's behalf who fit the description of the Inghams (pregnant, family of 5 etc) and wanted advice on taking a few month old baby in May/June as they had already booked it.

• Wow

String Man

VIP Member
I forgot to look at the link someone posted earlier, I just found it in my bookmarks.

These people are cracking me up with their comments and I'm only on page 2

• Haha
  • Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Well I’m sure a lot of devoted mums would disagree with you there.
Wherever possible it’s nice for both parents to be present .
I am a very devoted mum 😊 it may be nice for some families to have both parents there, but for us that would also meant taking the older kids to what is, for them, something super boring and quite long. And I care about that more than me being there to see a bit of paper be printed.

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
People wont ever forget what Chris has done though I mean the mainstream may, but people on twitter and my new fave tattle wont. I predict that by 2021 Chris will be working a normal people job again, and they wont be vlogging anymore. They have literally fucked everything up for themselves. The fact they've been stuck on 1.2 million subs for pretty much a year speaks volumes. They are dead wood! The vlogs are boring now, a lot of people only ever subbed for the present and 'travel and agriculture' vlogs. Kama has bitten them a very lot, its fucking great to witness.

• Heart
  • Haha

Yeetyboy

She's very vocal about issys dad so we all think he's nasty but can't say why her daughter goes to theropy, it's what suits her
This is probably going to sound a little far fetched but here we go:

What if Lazy was the abusive one?

I mean we all know how manipulative she can be, we've all sen how she digs him. She's trying to make everyone think she is the victim which is typical abuser behaviour.

Just an idea, probably overthing it though

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Lolly505

VIP Member
It is actually a really interesting case study to watch, I don't know of anything similar, YouTube famous.. Massive scandal... And continuing to vlog. As such they are vlogging in a vacuum. In marked comparison to pre scandal days, there will be no meet and greets, no sponsorship deals, they are "persona non grata" in the YouTube vlogging family, so no link ups with other channels etc.

It all makes for very depressing viewing.. You'd wonder how long they can continue. Ok they have the sub's but tbh their vlogging is a world away from what it was, no exciting deals on the horizon or even the ability to link up with their precious iFam on a big scale. Lazy in particular looks completely depressed, she's a different person entirely compared to who she was, and she owes it all to that twat in the hat...
It's funny you say that - I actually did a digital media case study for my media degree on The Inghams and how people are actively trying to stop their YT channel by contacting sponsors, on social media, etc (even included a wee focus on the stellar work Tattlers were doing 👌). That was back in January and tbh, I'm actually surprised they're still getting as many views as they are. Their subscriber count has barely moved since I first heard about them back in like July or August, which should worry them. If they're not gaining traction, they're going nowhere when it comes to YouTube.

I still don't think they'll make it to 2020 without seeing a drastic shift in some form

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Chris rap lmao
My name is Chris mingham yo
Why you diss me I really don’t know
My channel is crap I’ll give u that
My wife is always busy buying useless tat

I know everybody calls me a perv
Cause of my texting teenage girls
I just wanna say shut the fuck up
I really can’t help being so messed up

My mother is Jane she is always such a bully
She is always online to diss girls that wanna out me
I guess I follow her when push comes to shove ,
because I’m always causing shit for her to sort out !!

I have a little problem I’m starting to feel skint
I’ve stopped making money and I’m stuck with a nasty bint
I would love to leave but mummy says no
I guess I can’t go running back to my best bro.

• Haha
  • Heart

GiggleBee

VIP Member
£130 for that monstrosity they brought Jace! They could if just put Isla's light up unicorn lamp on and he'd have been more than happy.

Isla's 'the girls are at school...' convo really rubbed me the wrong way. She's getting so cocky. Not once did Esme and Isabelle make a comment when they were off and she wasn't.

What happened to Sarah's friend with the baby who lived down the street? I'm suprised they've not come to visit.

• Haha
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
I couldn't work out what was going on with Sarah's jumper today, which was embellished with those massive, shiny, silver sequin discs (now THAT'S what I call 'fussy', folks!)

Was she wearing it in an effort to attract Jace's attention, like a baby's sensory toy, drawing his eye to the shiny, dazzling objects flapping about? It's just as well that she doesn't seem to go near him all that much, mind you, because those gigantic sequins are a definite choking hazard.

Or was she actually trying to scare him away, like when gardeners hang reflective CDs near their crops to repel the birds?
Or maybe she's trying to deter other birds? i.e. Creepy's adoring ifam who apparently flock to him like magpies seduced by his sparkly bits and bats (or you could say, like flies on shit), looking to steal him away as some kind of perverse treasure for themselves? The pair of them do a mighty fine job at repelling this bird though, I seriously can't imagine anyone being even remotely attracted to either of them and shiny, happy people they are not!

And did they really call Jace "monkey boy" in today's vlog (apparently because of his skinny, long arms)? So this charming duo is not content with the other naff nicknames they're trying to make stick. How many names does one baby need? And as for that pathetic attempt at yet another tiresome hairdryer prank......sigh...... #takeyourhairdryerandshoveitwherethesundontshine #howmanyinghamsdoesittaketokilloffachannel

Quite frankly I don't know why I didn't switch off that snoozeworthy video when Creepy announced "Anyways, we're just kickin it in Morrisons right now." (What?!!!) Talk about scraping the bottom of the content barrel. Someone needs to tell that d-head that you can't polish a turd!

• Haha