Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
I'm not sure if he could be arrested since technically there's no warrant for him (not sure if USA police are still investigating...I don't think anything came of it?) and he doesn't have any existing criminal convictions that we know of. He could definitely be stopped at immigration if he was reported though and possibly turned away if they felt he was a threat.
Age of consent in Florida is 18 unless the people involved are close in age (e.g. a 16/17 year old and someone under the age of 23).

Chris didn't actually have sex with Jess so no crime was committed,. That doesn't mean he isn't on their radar due to the texts he sent. If he's on a 'file' somewhere it would flag up at immigration but I don't think it was actually investigated or recorded? (Edited to 'on' rather than 'under' their radar)

Personally I'd refuse him entry based on his fringe and beanie but, sadly, I'm not employed by US Immigration.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

mags

VIP Member
Uncle Dave definitely has a touch of this 80's throwback Blue Peter presenter about him.... Nothing says rock'n'roll like Anthea Turner!!!

hair.png

• Haha

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
I know this is harsh to say but tonight Isla is making me cringe. Every time the camera is on our little Esme, she is literally chucking herself in the shot, desperate to be centre of attention. It boils my blood!!! The prank thing...obviously Chris was in on it. It proves that he showers and washes his hair doesn't it, anything to prove us tattlers wrong eh. Well sorry you dirty smelly TWAT, You are supposed to wash every day, not just for views. Greasy headed FOCK!!!!!

Lady in Wales

What a pair of dirty, rotten scumbags! I didn't think he could stoop much lower, but this is just disgusting!! He knows exactly what he is doing, that title will only attract one kind! If I were Sarah, I'd throw his arse out of the house tonight, but no, she yet again enables him! The pair of them are vile!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Well I wouldn’t have missed it. When we registered my youngest, my eldest stayed with her nan for a few hours.
I’m pleased you got the experience you wanted 😊 and it’s no more or less valid than mine just because it differs. Not everyone has family to drop kids off to, unfortunately.

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
I loved the adventures of Mr Young Hollywood tonight.

I mean, a report on the weather, the panic when you think you’ve forgot your trolley token followed by the joy when you realise you’ve had it all along, a story about new and exciting ways to apply for a passport AND searching your local supermarket for little sugary drink pods for your coffee machine?
I will be up for days on this adrenaline rush!!
Young Hollywood🤘🤘
Imagine how boring his life must be being stuck in that house 24/7 unless shopping or skating. I bet he regrets giving his job up now, the family are tainted because of his wrong doings and he's just stuck living that shitty life. They are just dirty dossers.

soberpanda

They’ve changed the title.

To “7 YEAR OLD WHIPPED CREAM PIES FAMILY MEMBER”

You tried, Chris. but no.

• Angry
  • Sick

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
The title today gave me shudders. Dirty fucking noncey bastard. Also, our esmes little face made me feel sad. She's forever in iddy biddy viles shadow. Sorry I know its mean but I'm really not a fan of that kid at all!! Also, what kind of idea of fun is playing a "guess my dad's favourite food" game. Fuck me. They are skint scabby and stupid.

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Guys it's nothing much, it's just funny (not sure if anyone has ever seen it before)!

https://twitter.com/princessdelonge?lang=en

This is Sarah's Twitter before she had Esme and Isla and before she was married. I couldn't be 100% sure until I saw the Twitter handle. The classic 'woohoo' was still used 10 years ago as well.

I think it has an old, old house they used to live in as the location too.
PRINCESS DELONGE!!!! I die!!!!

• Haha

Elltee

Errrrmmm what’s with the weird cringe clips of creepy skating out of a lift in a multi storey car park? Wtf? 😂😂😂 embarrassing

• Haha

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

What is it with this family and describing EVERYTHING edible as 'juicy?' Sarah calling Isla's jam sandwiches 'juicy' in yesterday's vlog and a couple of days ago Isabelle was on about taking her 'big juicy Easter eggs' to school. Do they even know what juicy means? :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Wow

Cathy1234

Wow talk about click bait she had the ends chopped off and yes it looks much better. Not sure why she was so nervous to show her mum it was a little bit shorter and the amount of times Isabelle said ‘look how short it is’, ‘I’m so nervous’ etc etc. It’s a shame she’s nervous to show her mum her hair for having an inch or so taken off, not a drastic difference but she was nervous what her mum would think. It annoys me that her mum has that much influence on her about her hair. No child should be nervous about that.

• Sad
I’ve crawled out my hole to come offer some information towards disliking the videos :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: If you do it without watching over 30 seconds of the video the dislike gets counted however the view doesn’t so we won’t be giving them any money by watching, it also puts future brand deals and such off wanting to work with them because who wants to work with people who can barely scrape together 300k views and get a lot of dislikes. Disliking also means it’s less likely for more people to stumble across their vlogs because YouTube won’t be pushing their videos

Justjonie

VIP Member
wasn't she on GG at one time declaring her undying love for the Inghams particuarly Chris the one with a son
She's had her nose up the Inghams ass for a long time and just ignores the fact Chris is a nonce. I'm not even gonna write alleged here. He's a creepy pervy noncey McNonceface.

• Haha
  • Heart

Zelda18

VIP Member
What is wrong with these people .. his first interactive toy is a pop up spray tanning booth/my first festival experience.

I know this sounds godawful to even suggest but surely she should be hauling arse off the couch and being more vigilant about his grooming arse being constantly around her very vulnerable teenager and his obviously immature inappropriate behaviour. She’s not his child and he’s proven he has a sexual attraction to teenage girls, she should be very careful about keeping her safe. He worries me around that child, he’s not quite right.
As a mother it pains me to say this, but I don’t think Sarah gives a damn.
She was fully aware of Chris’ indiscretions way before the allegations yet she still allowed him to film her in bed, in very skimpy swimwear, in provocative poses etc.
Once the scandal hit and it was very much in the public eye, nothing changed.
She should of got rid, if anything to protect Isabelle, but no! She stayed and supported his actions even joining in with trolling his victims and anyone who dare hate against the family.
Poor Isabelle! Whatever must she have thought about her own mother in that situation. Perhaps she’s been brainwashed too.

Now it seems Isabelle has been spending EVEN more time with Chris.
Filming his skating, going on secret missions.
He has an unhealthy interest in her that much is obvious from the vlogs.
And Sarah being the lazy half ass mother that she is should be ashamed!

• Heart

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Esme is the star of the show for me. I don't understand why her neglectful parents don't see this. She's funny, imaginative with her games and can string a sentence together. I'm sure the IFAM love her.

Watching Issy stumble over words is painful and Isla isn't as cute as she once was.

And well Jace... he's just too fussy.

Catching up here before the vlog, found out my ex best friend has cancer today (she's 24. We don't talk or anything but I went to school with her and it's weird to think we're the same age and that it can happen to anyone) and these comments will hopefully cheer me up.
Yes that's sad.

BTW did you ever confront your work colleague about watching the Inghams?

Last edited: