Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
She said she’s not comfortable having him in the back while she’s up front. or something.
Weird.

If it bothers her that much why can’t creepy drive somewhere and Sarah sit in the back with Jace & Isla?

Oh wait. He’s busy skating.
What would she do if she lived in the real world and her husband actually worked for a living, and she had no choice but to go out and do school runs etc!
The woman is absolutely vile and beyond lazy!! Some people don’t even have the luxury of a car!! She just can’t be arsed to get her fat arse out of the house, that sofa must have a huge Sarah shaped arse hole on it!! Any excuse to not go out and do anything!!

Reactions: 21

BabeOne

From what I have just watched, it seems that the Midwife visit was timed, for when Family were visiting?

I wish I could put into words, but that just feels wrong. I think that was done by them both, so that if the Midwife was going to question them, that it would be less likely to happen with other family there.

Sarah is happy because it takes off the "pressure" of having to wait in :oops: Goodness me, her priorities are shot, aren't they?

I agree also re Isabelles hair - it really needed a bloomin' good wash, restyle and a treatment; all three of them needing that, and their Mother.

Why is everything "on the hurry up", running run like headless Chickens all the time. If the Girls needed new school items, buy them online and collect. There is just no structure to what they do - it just screams lazy and can't be bothered.

GeorgiaLucy

It's the meaning they did actually mean though, isn't it, rather than an alternative meaning. I'm glad someone challenged it though, for what it's worth.
It wasn't even a pie, it was a cake 😩 and to cream pie someone has only one meaning, it doesn't even have a double meaning of throwing a pie into someone's face so he literally doesn't have a leg to stand on. I never thought we'd be discussing cream pies on here 😂

Also what a 'fun' game for the girls, run around the store and find Chris his favourite snacks. I'm surprised the girls get any sleep at night with all that excitement.

• Haha

graceyttt

Hey IFAM! We hope you are all having a lovely Sunday evening! It has come to our attention that there are a number of comments making lewd references to the title of this video. Or insinuating that the title of this video is somehow inappropriate. We find this absolutely ridiculous. A cream pie is a whipped cream pie to the face. Anyone insinuating in the comments that it somehow has some inappropriate meaning is completely out of order on a family channel like this. Something we find ridiculous to the extreme. Not one single young person reading the title of this video would ever relate it to anything inappropriate. And to be quite frank any adult doing so needs to have a long think about why on earth they would be promoting so on a family channel like this. Please keep this comments section positive. This video is as normal a lovely positive family video. Please can we remember that and enjoy it as so. Have a lovely rest of your evening IFAM. 💖

Copied this from the chavs

Why can't they just apologise and realise they made a mistake (even though we all know it wasn't a mistake) without having to give a bitchy indirect comment??!! Grow up

• Angry
  • Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Like I know that’s obviously the kids foot or hand ..but as a photographer I would totally be taking that shot from another angle .. because seriously nobody needs what looks like a raging boner in a newborn shoot
Someone mentioned that Esme and Isla are the same height and they are ,
Isla isn’t iddy biddy at all Esme is , except that Esme is super forward and can interact in such a mature way, she can play on the same level as issy easily ,
Isla however comes across as a perpetual toddler , she is always speaks like a toddler and she comes across as waaaayyy behind Esme in her development.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Omg that’s fucked up .. potatoes in milkshakes, who even thought that could be a thing???!!!

Sure he’s not rolling a blunt? He is wearing reindeer’s across his tits. She needs to take barbies my first mink back to bmw and get a real car while she’s at it. Something pathetic like a Range Rover evoque or I can recommend an X5 piece of German shit like I’ve got and won’t drive .. that’s is more her try hard kinda style
McDonald's fries dipped in Mcflurry 😍 Don't knock it till you've tried it 😉

• Sick
  • Heart

Becky112

Some of these comments 😂
That had to be the most cringe worthy thing I ever did see of Chris skating like a teenage boy! I have no word for the lift part! 😂😂😂 He seriously thinks he's from back street boys doesn't he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Isla is 7 isn't she? She speaks like a 4 year old "Dis morning me and mummy are playing with deeeeze"

Someone brush her hair fgs, she looks like some feral child that's been found in the woods having been raised by wolves.

View attachment 13840
If you look how many jump cuts in her little speech about the other girls being at school. She basically gets given two words. Cut. Two more words. Cut etc

Scripted to high heaven

Tricham

Chatty Member
I just saw the title of today's vlog and thought, I have to go straight to Tattle... that's disgraceful! :sick: Those are your daughters FFS

Impleo

VIP Member
So do the ingham lot not have management now?
Not allowed to do meet n greets ?
It doesn't seem so.

I'm sure they can do meet and greets if they like. If they do, I'd happily join forces with whoever and stand there with my protest placard. Could be a fun meet-up.

Sunseeker

Hey IFAM! We hope you are all having a lovely Sunday evening! It has come to our attention that there are a number of comments making lewd references to the title of this video. Or insinuating that the title of this video is somehow inappropriate. We find this absolutely ridiculous. A cream pie is a whipped cream pie to the face. Anyone insinuating in the comments that it somehow has some inappropriate meaning is completely out of order on a family channel like this. Something we find ridiculous to the extreme. Not one single young person reading the title of this video would ever relate it to anything inappropriate. And to be quite frank any adult doing so needs to have a long think about why on earth they would be promoting so on a family channel like this. Please keep this comments section positive. This video is as normal a lovely positive family video. Please can we remember that and enjoy it as so. Have a lovely rest of your evening IFAM. 💖

Copied this from the chavs

• Angry
  • Wow

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
They really are just pimping those girls out aren't they? As a parent it's your job to protect your children. Why aren't they doing this? They're just handing those children out on a plate. I dread to think what sort of unsavoury characters have those images and are getting off on those sort of titles. Social services need to step in and fast
An email to children’s services is going in as well, again!

• Heart

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
Trouble in paradise yesterday?

Girls starting the vlog in the kitchen while looking after Jace.

Sarah looking like shes been crying.

Solo shopping trip with Jace after saying she didn't enjoy driving with him in the back alone.

Chris moaning about it being a bad day.

The cake throwing was filmed the following day as the girls didn't have blue tongues. Sarah and Chris must have made up by then.

Was just a really strange vibe.

Attachments

• Wow

soberpanda

Why doesn’t she push the seat forwards and put the car seat in the back? That’s what I have to do with my baby as I have a 3 door car.
She said she’s not comfortable having him in the back while she’s up front. or something.
Weird.

If it bothers her that much why can’t creepy drive somewhere and Sarah sit in the back with Jace & Isla?

Oh wait. He’s busy skating.

• Sad