Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
I think Chris is cocky enough to think he can go to the U.S. with no repercussions. So for that reason, I'd love for him to try.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Tut tut creepy and his crafty sly cigarettes.

Why lie about EVERYTHING?!
They seem to be under the illusion that viewers care about whether they smoke or drink. They think it affects their wholesome family image.
When what we really care about is if Chris is grooming young girls.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Kids still less than his birth weight. She said he’s been asleep 2.5 hours but she’s literally about to wake him. (Course you are)

She’s basically sat on the sofa eating Easter eggs whilst he’s slept... as usual...

Please dear god can someone get this shitshow off YouTube I can’t take them any more

Can someone tell Chris he doesn’t need helium to make him look camp. He’s trying to be ladbaby so badly

• Angry
  • Haha

Heyheyyouyou

OH MY FREAKIN GOD....WILL SOMEONE PLEASE BURN THAT DAMN FILTHY ONESIE...

Edit...sorry for being a bit shouty!

• Sick
  • Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
As a mother it pains me to say this, but I don’t think Sarah gives a damn.
She was fully aware of Chris’ indiscretions way before the allegations yet she still allowed him to film her in bed, in very skimpy swimwear, in provocative poses etc.
Once the scandal hit and it was very much in the public eye, nothing changed.
She should of got rid, if anything to protect Isabelle, but no! She stayed and supported his actions even joining in with trolling his victims and anyone who dare hate against the family.
Poor Isabelle! Whatever must she have thought about her own mother in that situation. Perhaps she’s been brainwashed too.

Now it seems Isabelle has been spending EVEN more time with Chris.
Filming his skating, going on secret missions.
He has an unhealthy interest in her that much is obvious from the vlogs.
And Sarah being the lazy half ass mother that she is should be ashamed!
If is worrying with Izzy, like what don't we see off camera? Why is she always so happy/excited to share a room with her little sisters? (At 13 I'd have been annoyed at having to share a room with a 7 year old!) I just worry in years to come something is gonna come out about Chris and Izzy. I honestly don't trust him. This is obviously just my opinion.

• Sick
  • Sad

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Well my comment has been deleted off youtube. It was nice while it lasted. But it did get 50 likes, and 20 plus comments so would of been made it to the top so lots would of seen it. The likes of lou butterfield and grotty granny are commenting to people defending the title.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

karmacoma

Chatty Member
I don’t tend to comment on the girls, but god, how annoying was Isla, butting in when Esme and Sarah we’re discussing a sleepover for esmes birthday 😡

leni18

VIP Member
I am starting to think the pair are some weird vile ponces together, runs in lazys family apparently. Maybe she gets some kick off it and especially when it gives her money for bits and bats.
Do you all remember Chris having a very swollen nose not long after allegations and since then it looks more bent, wondering if issys dad punched him and thats reason issy doesn't see him and having theropy because she knows everything and knows her dad punched Chris.

• Wow

thegreencow

VIP Member
Sarah just did a Q+A on Instagram. To sum it up
  • They hope to go to the USA on holiday basically driving along route 66 in an RV - yeah good luck with that one mate
  • They have a couple of holidays booked this year
  • Breastfeeding is going well apparently - so why is it taking so long for Jace to get back to his birth weight?
  • If they had a girl they would have copied the Labrant family and named her Everleigh. So original:rolleyes:
  • They did not like Crete because apparently there were no shops to walk to
  • They want to go to the Maldives and stay in one of those floating hotels. Oh the lols :LOL:
  • Chris wants another kid
On a side note though, will someone please take those mitts off Jace's hands and burn them? His hands are not getting any air.

• Haha
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m pleased you got the experience you wanted 😊 and it’s no more or less valid than mine just because it differs. Not everyone has family to drop kids off to, unfortunately.

DAMN... I THOUGHT THE BOOB MAFIA WERE BAD. 😂😂😂

Nobody has the right to make you feel shit for not going to fill out a frigging form.
It doesn’t make you any less devoted.
I think a devoted mum knows what’s best for her family and her kids and makes choices that suit them as a whole.

I’m pretty sure they don’t care what the baby is called 🤷‍♀️
It hasn’t lived up to it’s OG title of “get us the fuck out of this mess clickbait baby” They’ll probably just continue to call it after a (controversial) pretty shitty type of chocolate 😐

• Heart

VonSharkington

Chris: “I can’t show you Esmé because she’s in uniform...”
We see Esmé in her uniform throughout the rest of the vlog.

• Haha

Lilu22

VIP Member
By the fact Jace is getting a passport so urgently makes me think that they are possibly going abroad in May half term

mags

VIP Member
Not just the vlog title itself....in the blurb under the vlog they've written the vlog description in normal mixed case text but made sure to put "CREAM PIE" in capital letters. Also tagged it #7yearold #creampie and #shocker ......well I'm not shocked or surprised but absolutely sickened and in no doubt whatsoever that they know exactly what they're doing and what disgusting pond life they're dredging up. Absolute filth.

• Angry

GeorgiaLucy

Sarah just did a Q+A on Instagram. To sum it up
  • They hope to go to the USA on holiday basically driving along route 66 in an RV - yeah good luck with that one mate
  • They have a couple of holidays booked this year
  • Breastfeeding is going well apparently - so why is it taking so long for Jace to get back to his birth weight?
  • If they had a girl they would have copied the Labrant family and named her Everleigh. So original:rolleyes:
  • They did not like Crete because apparently there were no shops to walk to
  • They want to go to the Maldives and stay in one of those floating hotels. Oh the lols :LOL:
  • Chris wants another kid
On a side note though, will someone please take those mitts off Jace's hands and burn them? His hands are not getting any air.

I would pay to see that family stuck in an RV for weeks traveling around the USA, driving past landmarks to visit each shopping centre in America. I can't believe Chris wants another kid, he isn't even looking after the one who's just been born, what did Sarah say about it? Imagine if she had another boy, she would be gutted.

• Haha

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
Hey IFAM! We hope you are all having a lovely Sunday evening! It has come to our attention that there are a number of comments making lewd references to the title of this video. Or insinuating that the title of this video is somehow inappropriate. We find this absolutely ridiculous. A cream pie is a whipped cream pie to the face. Anyone insinuating in the comments that it somehow has some inappropriate meaning is completely out of order on a family channel like this. Something we find ridiculous to the extreme. Not one single young person reading the title of this video would ever relate it to anything inappropriate. And to be quite frank any adult doing so needs to have a long think about why on earth they would be promoting so on a family channel like this. Please keep this comments section positive. This video is as normal a lovely positive family video. Please can we remember that and enjoy it as so. Have a lovely rest of your evening IFAM. 💖

Copied this from the chavs
Oh fuck off honestly, it’s our fault?

• Angry

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Buckle up everyone. If they are off On vacay that means we are going to have to endure a tsunami of OMG Surprise Holiday! Making Memories! Ohhhh Emm Geeee Iddy Buddy Boo! How excited are you Girls! Living the Best Life! Wooohooo! type vlogs in only just a few weeks time.
Wonder if they are planning non Florida location (California?) in a pathetic deluded attempt to avoid being arrested. Creepy is going to get a surprise that Border Controls are fiercely strict and unbending across the whole of USA. Personally I can’t wait for him to get his comeuppance.

Jamhead

VIP Member
He really has just added WHIPPED into the title, the man is sick! 7 YEAR OLD WHIPPED CREAM PIES FAMILY MEMBER. What the actual hell?

Reporting them to social services is not something I have ever done before but after tonight I'm seriously considering it. What parent puts that title along with open mouthed images of their children in the thumbnail?! Sarah cannot seriously believe that her creepy excuse of a husband doesn't know what it means. She is a disgusting mother, she cares only about herself and what benefits her.
I hope those kids get as far away from those two freaks as humanely possible when they make it to adulthood and then sue their asses for every single penny they can get. Posting their childhood all over the internet without their consent will surely come at a price!

• Heart

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
OMG 10:10 in that video. I'd expect someone to be called gorgeous in a relationship, not a step-daughter in my opinion.

BXShvCp.png
Firstly what the hell kind of handwriting is that?! Was he writing it blindfolded, or purposefully doing it in the style of a 9 year old?
Secondly, I agree ... using “gorgeous” to his stepdaughter is wildly inappropriate. Has he heard of boundaries. Total cringe.
The day can’t come soon enough for Isabelle to take back her privacy, And hopefully give him a nifty kick in the private’s on the way out.