Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Saw this strange comment tonight not your usual ‘time stamp’ but sure enough at 10mins in Its a close up of Esme shaking her bum so still perverts putting hidden messages in the comments and nothing being done 😡
1298B524-2D65-44AB-8C4A-24599396FFF9.jpeg
C68CA8E8-3AED-4D1A-815D-74E706E0F73E.jpeg
C68CA8E8-3AED-4D1A-815D-74E706E0F73E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Loulou17

I have a day off today guys, said I'd watch some old vlogs of theirs, as I've said before the difference is staggering.. Both physically and emotionally.. But what I hadn't realised was just how close the 1 million subscribers and the scandal breaking were..

Am I right in saying it was within a few days.. Wow they really were on top of the world.. Having a beautiful summer, hitting the 1mill, visiting zoella, then crash...... What a fall from Grace.. No wonder they are depressed now. Do you guys really think Creepy didn't think it would all come out.. In the pre scandal vlogs he really looked on top of the world. What an absolute eejit..

• Heart
Reactions: 32

mags

VIP Member
Thread #35 Got pie on ya face, big disgrace, tricking ifam all over the place (We will, we will mock you!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

memoii11

VIP Member
😂😂 creepy on instagram telling people who have put a 👎 on the vlog that they y’all need a hobby 😂
😂 They need a hobby, Chris? Nah fam, you do. Messaging and grooming girls is yours, so yeah, you need a new hobby.

See? He's got cocky. Try, just try to get into America, numbnuts.

• Haha
  • Sick

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Guys he's baiting you to go to the video to give it a thumbs down, DON'T DO IT FFS

Giving a thumbs down is the same as giving a thumbs up, it shows as engagement on their vids so it feeds into the youtube algorithm and promotes the video/channel more on sidebars and in people's 'recommends' thus increasing views and money for them. Also sponsors who pay them only care about engagement, not subscribers.

Anytime they ask in the vlog 'what's the weather like where you are?', 'where do you think we're going on holiday?', 'comment down below' etc.. it increases engagement, thumbs up/down are the same.

It's an act of desperation, Creepy is getting worried. Earning money on youtube means that subscribers aren't important at all, it's views/engagement that matters.
^^^this

All the comment down below shite is for engagement. This is what brand deals and stuff will look at too

• Angry

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
It looked as if Isabelle was bought school shoes from Peacocks...why would you spend as little as possible on a child’s pair of shoes when you have cash to waste?
It also looks as if they went for the cheapest option at the hairdressers...given how long it’s been since her last cut why on earth was it done on the cheap?!

Islas hair looks a mess and I personally thought her pj top was too low down to be shown on screen (notice Esme still has that damn LOL onesie on and not a nice little summer one like Isla).

Why aren’t the health professionals more concerned that this baby is still nowhere near his birth weight?!!

• Sad
Reactions: 29

BabeOne

Sarah has said at the end of the vid today how she felt like a Princess, when she was 9 as her Mum let her go and have a good haircut. If she knows what that feels like why are you not doing it for your Girls? Stopping buying them rubbish and look around on the Groupon sites for good deals for haircuts and the like.

And as for the Father - hold that Babies head properly you complete and utter knob! :mad:

• Angry

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
They keep clapping back lately as well have you noticed! I think everything we say on here is seriously getting under their skin, but they wont say that cause they don't want to admit to reading every single comment. They are literally a waste of flesh, people jumped on the vlog title because of the fucking creep that's posted it. Disgusting cretins the pair of them. Sooner they stop vlogging the better!!!

• Heart

LilacLil

I have a day off today guys, said I'd watch some old vlogs of theirs, as I've said before the difference is staggering.. Both physically and emotionally.. But what I hadn't realised was just how close the 1 million subscribers and the scandal breaking were..

Am I right in saying it was within a few days.. Wow they really were on top of the world.. Having a beautiful summer, hitting the 1mill, visiting zoella, then crash...... What a fall from Grace.. No wonder they are depressed now. Do you guys really think Creepy didn't think it would all come out.. In the pre scandal vlogs he really looked on top of the world. What an absolute eejit..
I really do believe that Chris is so arrogant that he thought it would never come to light.

I believe he has some kind of narcissistic personality disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

BeccaKate

If creepy is pissed about the dislikes I imagine he’ll be fuming about this ...
64C96D0C-FC1B-4872-87E5-C18BBAD91B59.png

makes me giggle every time I go to watch a video ... Ingrown toenails are more popular!!!
(Screenshot this a week or so ago)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28