Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cuttle90

View attachment 14112
Ignoring his greasy af hair. Look at the creases on the t shirt it must have just came out of the matalan packet 😂😂😂

Ps Esme looks beautiful 🥰
I think the editing is done really poorly - none of them look like themselves, obviously they are recognisable but when I look closely at their faces they just look a bit off. The array of white, offwhite, beige clothing and background is bizzare too. Black background, white clothes or the other way around would have looked better imo...!
The tea room where she went is about a ten min walk from her house, seriously! 🤣
She seemed to forget whilst she was pregnant that pregnant does not mean ill and that theme just seems to be continuing. I tried to walk to take the double buggy to pick my eldest daughter up from school when the youngest was a week old (there's only 11 months between my youngest and both were c section babies) and that was a bloody struggle but you have to just keep plodding on. I know depression has been mentioned and I do think thats a bit extreme in Sarah's case but it just seems a far cry from when she hurt her arm when they took the kids away at Christmas and she powered on really well and now... its like two different people?

Reactions: 1

Lilyrose74

I had a dream nightmare about the inghams last night. I must be giving them too much headspace.

Although it wasn't all bad. I don't remember much but I do remember punching Chris. (y)
That’s strange I did too! Chris was meeting up with a girl with short hair at a petrol station...he seemed elated. God what are we like lol

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Is my comment still up? Its showing for me but I don't know if it will anyway even if they delete it?

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Oh yeah - looked again and I see what you mean. Maybe she was overcome with maternal emotion, crying a river over Jace River, like her deep and meaningful comments on her latest gushing Insta post...

View attachment 14379

What a crock of shit. She doesn't give a shit about him or any of her kids. And Sarah, love, I think you'll find that all rivers lead to an ocean filled with crap and plastic tat....mostly YOUR plastic tat.

Spare us the cheesy Hallmark crap, we all have big eyes too and we see you for the grubby little bottom-feeding fish in a little, scummy, murky pond that you really are. Your Son does deserve a future full of endless possibilities but good luck to him - you and your husband are vile creatures of disgusting habits and do nothing to broaden the horizons of your kids who deserve so much more than the limited world you allow them access to.
Just like the endless possibilities all your children have when you take them out of school to go 'travelling' eh.

Ellerious

Well my comment has been deleted off youtube. It was nice while it lasted. But it did get 50 likes, and 20 plus comments so would of been made it to the top so lots would of seen it. The likes of lou butterfield and grotty granny are commenting to people defending the title.
Mines still there and no response .. from the nonce or otherwise. I see it’s a cream pie to the face of lazy. About the only place you’d expect her to get jizzed on

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Have to disagree here, he’s not a dad to her he is a creepy pervert around her. I can see what you are saying but they don’t have a normal stepdad/stepdaughter relationship. It’s creepy and it’s wrong.
I wonder if Lazy is ever jealous of the attention Chris gives Isabelle?
How he behaves is not the point. Yes, we all know he is a dickhead and not the best dad but so could her biological dad be, does that make him not a proper dad too? The fact is he has been more of a dad to her than her bio Dad. Again, it might not be the healthiest of relationships or have been the right decisions made but he is still the one that has been in her life dad to day the most.

Tricham

Chatty Member
I hope Esme wasn't in any trouble from the gruesome twosome as she wasn't filmed today - which is a positive thing but I don't trust either of those two to actually care for their children properly especially her as she has been seen with red eyes in the past as if she's been crying. Sarah mentioned something about what Esme had done to the loo rolls off camera near the end of the vlog and said she'd show it later but didn't.

I feel that Creepy favours Issy because he sees her as popular maybe hoping it'll rub off on him ( no chance you greasy gif), while Lazy favours Isla. That just leaves poor Esme, Jace and Prinny who seem to be the least liked.
She did show what Esme did with the toilet rolls

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Total crap. If he wasn’t showing any interest that isn’t right and if he’s showing a little too much interest in a creepy way that’s very very wrong. The only way for him to do right by the girls is to apologise to the victims of his creepiness and stop perving on his stepdaughter
Read my post again, but slightly slower?

specialone50

VIP Member
Yes I've always said that, in the where isabel goes she says she wanted the house, to settle down and he didn't want it... Then as you say the abuse video... Also in the abuse video she says she was forced to drive a car and punched 🤔🤔🤔 nothing in lazys personality says she'd put up with that and also why would you want to settle with that.
My opinion and its only an opinion is that she wanted the family life he didn't, they split it was messy because she resented him for not wanting the lifestyle she did, and she's now very bitter that her dad's settled married has a child, genuinely happy and in love, and she hates it, she also resents the fact that he doesn't want his daughter on social media and so she's taken isabel away from him. Had he not minded guaranteed the story would be different and she'd be seeing her other family.
If her dad and his family was trouble how many opptunitys have there been for him to start on social media, the reason he hasnt shows he has nothing to defend himself for and remaining dignified. The theropy could be for many things or is it she's seeing her dad and together they are having help.
It's only my thoughts I'm not saying it's like that
wasn't there some talk of someone on twitter being outed as her dad by that Wendie and Postman Pat ? I think the Creepy Chronicles