Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
They really aren't even bothering to keep track of their bull shit anymore are they! Yet another shit show in the decaying channel. I am in two minds whether I want them to fail completely though. As someone eluded to further up the thread, we seem to be the only ones parenting them at the moment.

Reactions: 1

SallyLilly

You’re not far off the mark I don’t think.
I do believe the “real ingham’s” started with good intentions.
But I think there are different people using that account right now, who weren’t as active in the very beginning, who are firing shots in all directions just for attention.
We all know who’s been kicked out and accepted back ect, etc.
It’s all a mess.
The only place bringing the ingham’s down right now is Tattle life 😐
Well I’m not as clued up on them as in who has been kicked out and in etc. But a quick look on twitter gives us all a good idea.
But shhhh don’t tell them Tattle life are taking Inghams down the REAL Inghams will start stealing all our stuff and next thing we’ll all be on you tube and instagram with the rest of them ;)

jetspriv

Re: passport/holiday - wasn't there a screenshot going around from a Disney World Facebook group where the admin posted a post on someone else's behalf who fit the description of the Inghams (pregnant, family of 5 etc) and wanted advice on taking a few month old baby in May/June as they had already booked it.
Do you know what page it was?

Sally1993

Chatty Member
What would she do if she lived in the real world and her husband actually worked for a living, and she had no choice but to go out and do school runs etc!
The woman is absolutely vile and beyond lazy!! Some people don’t even have the luxury of a car!! She just can’t be arsed to get her fat arse out of the house, that sofa must have a huge Sarah shaped arse hole on it!! Any excuse to not go out and do anything!!
It’s insecurity, that’s what it is.

Cathy1234

Wow talk about click bait she had the ends chopped off and yes it looks much better. Not sure why she was so nervous to show her mum it was a little bit shorter and the amount of times Isabelle said ‘look how short it is’, ‘I’m so nervous’ etc etc. It’s a shame she’s nervous to show her mum her hair for having an inch or so taken off, not a drastic difference but she was nervous what her mum would think. It annoys me that her mum has that much influence on her about her hair. No child should be nervous about that.
Apologies for how much I used the word nervous there 😂

• Haha

MyNameIsInigoMontoya

I've just been catching up on the last few days of vlogs. The clip of Chris coming out the lift on one of his skating shoots (I think it was the haunted house one) with the creepy music reminded me of that scene in the first Star Wars when Darth Vader storms Princess Leia's ship. Is he trolling us?

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Karma. And all thanks to his A-MAZING editing, thumbnail and language skills. They have ruined it for themselves, people genuinely concerned about those kids and what they could be subjected to. They can’t think past the £ signs. If they really gave a shit they would admit it was wrong and take it down. But they can’t. Money over-rules everything. What a miserable sad existence they live, they are all miserable. Why not admit defeat and say this isn’t working anymore especially with a new baby. Have a look at Alfie’s latest vlog lazy he basically says he doesn’t know how anyone can daily vlog now and keep relationships going. It’s not real life it’s all an act. Here’s the funny thing guys if you got off your backsides and done some real work you could still earn what you do now. We do but my husband has to work away half the year to do and risk his life but hey priorities eh!
My dad was the same always working away

BeccaKate

That just goes on your search history I think? 😂 Ing comes up with Inghams for me
Can’t say I’ve ever YouTubed ingrown hairs etc and search Ingham fam a few times a week??? Weird. Also weird I rarely get ads on the videos I do watch??? Probably cos I’m in New Zealand??? YouTube algorithm confuses me souper very alot

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I was wondering regarding the registration of baby's birth - don't registrars visit maternity wards sometimes to allow parents to complete the paperwork at the hospital soon after birth? I know that was still the case a few years ago, not sure now?

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
The difference is that Georgie actually loves her children. Sarah only sees her kids as £ signs. Fact is though that breast is not always best and it does not and will not suit every parent and baby. Especially with Sarah being her herpes infected self. The only thing it will do is make Jace sick.

When Sarah remembers to rebook the appointment
Exactly! She is continuing with breast feeding for all the wrong reasons. The contrast between her parenting now and 3 years ago is shocking.

• Sad

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
Should \isla be pulling her teeth out like that? Surely it could damage the gums?
[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure she said Chris pulled it out. She sounded a bit upset / in shock to me.

• Wow