Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

String Man

VIP Member
I didn't see that one, Invidious puts the most 'liked' at the top.

Sarah has now deleted the comments I screenshot. They all came after Rachel T's comment and now they are gone.

Reactions: 2

Itsnotmeitsyou

Chatty Member
No but he could report his child abducted if he wanted to be a dick and it would be up to her to prove that she had tried to get any necessary permissions
I would pay to see that lmao 😂
Police wouldn’t do anything - only time they would show interest is if he had a residency order which he doesn’t. Believe me I’m speaking from experience. The only real way he could try and prevent her taking Isabel out of the country would be to obtain a prohibitive steps order which he wouldn’t get unless there was a real “flight” risk. He would be wasting his money and would p off the judge. And lets face it her dad doesn’t seem very bothered about what happens to her anyway.

Reactions: 2

Slightly Bonkers

Chatty Member
Well as the date gets closer and we think they might be going there we should all make every effort to report their arrival. Btw Disneyland is California, Disneyworld is Florida. Which is it?

Can't see them going to Hawaii. Super expensive

Dont forget Trump is our President... He cares more about border control
Interesting 🤔 or bullshit 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Ellerious

It’s called a startle reflex. It’s babies getting use to their surroundings. Goes away about 4 months.

I knew Isla would be in that tent!
It was more the way he was moving his arms when in that tent monstrosity that bothered me .. like he couldn’t control once he lifted them but I’m probably just picking fault but he just seems a little off overall to me. He’s still a beautiful baby regardless of any issues

iloveinghamgossip

Chatty Member
The holiday they may have booked, June? So they'd be taking them out of school again (but Esme might have a holiday for her birthday. Also, I've just thought, could they potentially get away with taking them out of school because the weather might be cooler in June and therefore, because Esme is fair/ginger it would be better for her? I'm not saying that's the reason, but I know my cousin has been allowed to take his children out of school due to something similar (in the past).

SallyLilly

I have also watched this bunch of accounts because there are a few people that tweet with them retweet etc.
What I find hard to grasp is the depths they go to they do not care who they hurt or upset or threaten to get there point across.
For instance last week after the helium balloon vlog yes we all know it was wrong so that is not my point!
But an account that has since deleted it as I cannot find it tweeted an article from I think it was the daily mail not sure I did not read it all. But basically, the story was regarding helium gas with an image of a teen boy now as I say I did not read it all.
However, the story was very upsetting so what did the original person google to find that story to put her point across?
Did she consider the family of the person in the story no! That family had there loved one plastered all over twitter in arguments with kids adults basically a bloody train wreck.
And for what? to get a point across that family must have been so angry and upset.
And that is one of many many things that get posted every hour of every day.
If a 14-year-old girl had that happened to her I am sorry but no parent would let that story make its way to any twitter account they would have gone straight to the police and yes as she is 14 they will have gone right around his house the address is out there.
No police officer would say to any 14 year old oh yes we tried to contact him on phone it just went to voice mail!
Wake up.
Sorry if i have offending anyone but this really shows you cannot beleiev everything you read on twitter.
And I just thought how did the police even have his number? If it was to do with an ongoing investigation they would have made a visit. Or did the girl give the phone number if so how?

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I’ve never asked my child’s father for permission to go on holiday - you don’t need to if it’s for less than 28 days.

I never told him about passport application either.

He (my child’s father) would have an issue if he wanted to go abroad with her though unless he had her passport and birth certificate as they don’t have the same surname.
I’ve never had it either, or a consent letter. We have different names so I always take birth/marriage certificates with me, just incase!