Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
I don't think they are stupid enough to go back to America while they are still vlogging. Well I say they, I mean Chris. He's switched on in that regard and wouldn't risk it. Despicable pair they really are.

Not sure if it's been posted before but I came across this and the 200+ replies about Creepy are great :ROFLMAO: It's the only other forum-type place apart from guru gossiper that I've come across which have talked about him

https://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/111487487.html

My favourite reply from there - "he looks like a foreskin"
I saw another comment about 'Fight For Together' YouTube channel, also called the Crawford Family. The comment links a Reddit post with one of their videos that says a pubescent child sleeps in the same bed as parents because it 'saves available resources', they annoyed a sick animal on the hike and one of the sons discusses his sexual exploits live on the video!

Such odd people!:eek::ROFLMAO:

Apologies to any American Tattlers but the USA is weird as fuck when it comes to State law.

You could legally be having sex with your 16 year old girlfriend in one state, then cross into another for a holiday and be arrested for statutory rape. The age of consent varies from 16 to 18 depending where you are and then there's the confusion of the Romeo & Juliet law (the example I gave earlier re: 16+ and -23). Then there are states where you can get married from 14 with parental consent.

Fucking mad.
There's also some state where if a TEACHER marries an underage child it's OK for them to be sexually active even if the child is underage. I need to double-check which state that is and the specific law.

SallyLilly

I don't think Pippie is that young, from her profile pic it looks as though she has a child herself.

Having said that, her Twitter feed shows that she definitely does not support the Inghams. For example:

View attachment 14094

RealInghams are shooting themselves in the foot with those screenshots though as there appears to be no actual evidence. It distracts from and discredits the other girls who spoke up.
I have long thought these bunch have accounts that they use to keep the argument going just arguing with themselves or kids.
You would not know.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
It might be the fact I have gestational diabetes and can’t eat cake right now but the ONLY thing I could think of whilst watching that vlog was

- Please don’t waste that cake
- I want to eat that cake
- That cake looks so yummy
- Please put the cake in my face

Was really hoping the beanie would get covered in cake to be honest! He’d have to wash it then surely?
Nah he would have just licked it off he’s a minging twat

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I’ve never asked my child’s father for permission to go on holiday - you don’t need to if it’s for less than 28 days.

I never told him about passport application either.

He (my child’s father) would have an issue if he wanted to go abroad with her though unless he had her passport and birth certificate as they don’t have the same surname.
You can take a child abroad for 28 days without getting permission if a child arrangement order says the child must live with you, unless a court order says you can’t.

I doubt the inghams have any such order as they weren’t married ,
I’m sure in most cases people just go but with Sarah she is bragging about her holidays so her ex would know they’re going and he could make waves .

SallyLilly

Both Sarah and Isla had a hash brown looking thing on their plate.

As Izzy needs a new passport will she have to contact her bio Dad to get him to sign anything? I don't really know how passports work for kids so just curious :)
No, if its a renewal it can just be one parent signing it even if fast-tracked the mum can attend the interview no dad or child in sight. I thought it was odd when I did it last year. But there you go.