The Ingham Family #34 Stop trying to make Rolo happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a day off today guys, said I'd watch some old vlogs of theirs, as I've said before the difference is staggering.. Both physically and emotionally.. But what I hadn't realised was just how close the 1 million subscribers and the scandal breaking were..

Am I right in saying it was within a few days.. Wow they really were on top of the world.. Having a beautiful summer, hitting the 1mill, visiting zoella, then crash...... What a fall from Grace.. No wonder they are depressed now. Do you guys really think Creepy didn't think it would all come out.. In the pre scandal vlogs he really looked on top of the world. What an absolute eejit..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have a day off today guys, said I'd watch some old vlogs of theirs, as I've said before the difference is staggering.. Both physically and emotionally.. But what I hadn't realised was just how close the 1 million subscribers and the scandal breaking were..

Am I right in saying it was within a few days.. Wow they really were on top of the world.. Having a beautiful summer, hitting the 1mill, visiting zoella, then crash...... What a fall from Grace.. No wonder they are depressed now. Do you guys really think Creepy didn't think it would all come out.. In the pre scandal vlogs he really looked on top of the world. What an absolute eejit..
I really do believe that Chris is so arrogant that he thought it would never come to light.

I believe he has some kind of narcissistic personality disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

It was about a week or 2 apart! Its mad how different they were a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 6
So do the ingham lot not have management now?
Not allowed to do meet n greets ?
It doesn't seem so.

I'm sure they can do meet and greets if they like. If they do, I'd happily join forces with whoever and stand there with my protest placard. Could be a fun meet-up.

Reactions: 20
It doesn't seem so.

I'm sure they can do meet and greets if they like. If they do, I'd happily join forces with whoever and stand there with my protest placard. Could be a fun meet-up.
I don’t think they would dare do a meet and greet

Reactions: 15
It is actually a really interesting case study to watch, I don't know of anything similar, YouTube famous.. Massive scandal... And continuing to vlog. As such they are vlogging in a vacuum. In marked comparison to pre scandal days, there will be no meet and greets, no sponsorship deals, they are "persona non grata" in the YouTube vlogging family, so no link ups with other channels etc.

It all makes for very depressing viewing.. You'd wonder how long they can continue. Ok they have the sub's but tbh their vlogging is a world away from what it was, no exciting deals on the horizon or even the ability to link up with their precious iFam on a big scale. Lazy in particular looks completely depressed, she's a different person entirely compared to who she was, and she owes it all to that twit in the hat...

Reactions: 22
Picture this, you're on your dinner at work. Sat with someone you have never worked with before who then proceeds to watch YouTube on his phone. That is when you hear those familiar voices, and notice he is watching the most recent Ingham Family vlog.
Hope you filled him in on what they are like

Reactions: 5
It is actually a really interesting case study to watch, I don't know of anything similar, YouTube famous.. Massive scandal... And continuing to vlog. As such they are vlogging in a vacuum. In marked comparison to pre scandal days, there will be no meet and greets, no sponsorship deals, they are "persona non grata" in the YouTube vlogging family, so no link ups with other channels etc.

It all makes for very depressing viewing.. You'd wonder how long they can continue. Ok they have the sub's but tbh their vlogging is a world away from what it was, no exciting deals on the horizon or even the ability to link up with their precious iFam on a big scale. Lazy in particular looks completely depressed, she's a different person entirely compared to who she was, and she owes it all to that twit in the hat...
Kinda owes it to herself too. Whilst his allegations were disgusting; her actions afterward were just as bad.

Sorry but I’m not on the feeling sorry for her bandwagon one bit.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Picture this, you're on your dinner at work. Sat with someone you have never worked with before who then proceeds to watch YouTube on his phone. That is when you hear those familiar voices, and notice he is watching the most recent Ingham Family vlog.
Did you have a chat to them?

Reactions: 3
Kinda owes it to herself too. Whilst his allegations were disgusting; her actions afterward were just as bad.

Sorry but I’m not on the feeling sorry for her bandwagon one bit.
Oh I'm not feeling sorry for her one bit. I totally agree with you, her actions have been despicable. I just meant if it wasn't for her husband they would more than likely still be riding the crest of the wave and reaping the benefits of YouTube fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just been watching previously vlogs of them today, and what a lovely family they used to be (if you ignore the fact that creepy was/is creepy). All the girls were really grateful and Sarah came across as a down to earth and relatable mother. What the hell happened?

Reactions: 9
With regard to the previous comments about Nestle being such a bad company for them to want to get associated with, I did some Googling and I assume the main issue with Nestle is their dangerous promotion of their infant formulas in the third world with lies about it being better for children and promoting it where clean water isn't always available.

In that case, it's weird that Sarah's pushing breastfeeding at the expense of baby Jace's wellbeing!

Reactions: 8
I’ve just been watching previously vlogs of them today, and what a lovely family they used to be (if you ignore the fact that creepy was/is creepy). All the girls were really grateful and Sarah came across as a down to earth and relatable mother. What the hell happened?
Money , greed , YouTube fame . They sold their souls .

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sarah is only pushing the breastfeeding because Georgie from fizz family does it with Karma and that's a fact. If she wasn't vlogging she, like most other mothers, would of given up the BF now knowing that is ruining her newborn health! But nope..she thinks to continue breastfeeding her child is making her look good. Regardless of how many people are discussing this (and she reads everything) she still hasn't thrown in the towel and even tried combi feeding. She's a selfish me me me witch, and the only thing more important to her than money, is what other people think of her, and getting her ego stroked.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.