The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this individual is the person who sent the messages, then it's disgusting and the police should be involved. However, I shall refer back to the perfect point that @Sadie0801 made in the last thread.

1000016622.jpg

As with everything that happens to them, they find a way to capitalise on the situation rather than doing anything meaningful to protect their children. This way is a particularly manipulative way though. Not making videos about it, but sharing it on her private group because she knows it will get leaked. If they did get the police involved they've probably been told not to address it on youtube. I would bet that they were also advised to lock everything down on social media. But here she is, finding a way to get it out publicly and attempting to make them look like the victims. Yes. If those messages and their content are genuinely from the person who made that video, then it is scary and appalling. But the question remains WHY ARE YOU STILL POSTING CONTENT WITH THE CHILDREN WHO HAVE BEEN THREATENED? That should be the focus here. That guy is obviously unhinged. No doubt about that. He should face consequences for that but do not let him be the scapegoat for Chris and Sarah to be the poor sad victims. Which is ALWAYS their ultimate goal.

At the end of the day, any of us would be terrified to get messages like that. These two found a way to use it to their advantage because MARKETING.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
You could easily have stopped it Sarah (assuming it’s real and I don’t think it is).

Removed your children from social media, earnt your OWN money with a real job, same goes for that thing you married and got on with your actual lives in the real world. Instead you CHOSE to continue to put them at risk, 24/7, ruined their education and futures and for what? To follow that thing on its latest fad because it’s a spoilt brat that cares for no one at all.

Instead you pull this, frankly, childish and silly move. With your family STILL on social media, with your location known.
You don’t know scared, if you did you’d NEVER have continued on social media. NEVER. My current issue is in RL and I AM terrified 24/7. Whilst the police have done their best they’re up against other agencies helping the other person who are determined to ignore my safety.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think anybody is saying that Autism or LDs make people behave like that, are they? I certainly don't think that and I've not seen anyone else say that.

Yes, this guy has a good vocabulary and is pretty articulate, but that doesn't mean that he can't have a disability or vulnerability. From what I've seen (elsewhere online), he is a vulnerable young adult.

The things he has said online are terrible and cannot be condoned though, that is true. I also agree that those responsible for his care should step in, for the sake of himself as well as others. The videos should be taken down and I don't think anyone would disagree with that.

How much involvement has he actually had with the Inghams though? Did he really send them messages or is he being used as a convenient scapegoat?

This guy is a different kettle of fish to the usual critics/"haters" and I certainly wouldn't want to be the subject of his dark thoughts, that's for sure, but in all likelihood he is 'only' a keyboard warrior and the Inghams probably know that.

Again, just to clarify, I do not condone the actions of this person. I just think that there is a bit more to it and although what this guy has done (with the videos) is very bad, that doesn't necessarily mean that he's been involved with messages or arson.

At the end of the day though, Sarah & Chris still don't come out of this well. Either they genuinely feared for their family's lives yet continued to vlog for cash, despite claiming to not need to. Or alternatively, they were not at risk and are speaking untruths to exaggerate their suffering and push this narrative of fleeing their home for safety reasons.

They certainly don't do enough to protect their children though and this whole nasty situation just highlights that, even if only part of it is true.
nobody has said he had anything to do with the fire as far as I can tell, not that he doesn’t have his own vulnerabilities. However to post such long hate filled videos talking about wishing people were dead, that’s not just because he’s “vulnerable” and it should certainly be looked into by somebody! I wouldn’t want to meet him in a dark alley.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They were dismissing people warning that exposing their kids could attract weirdos. They were even calling them sick minded. It turns out they were aware that REAL weirdos are making disgusting videos and sending death threats targeting their children. They chose youtube money over their children's safety. Their whole line of argument they don't want to stop youtube because they love it is flawed. How can anyone could love posting videos of their family on the internet and being aware that some people are fantasizing about their death?
---
You could easily have stopped it Sarah (assuming it’s real and I don’t think it is).

Removed your children from social media, earnt your OWN money with a real job, same goes for that thing you married and got on with your actual lives in the real world. Instead you CHOSE to continue to put them at risk, 24/7, ruined their education and futures and for what? To follow that thing on its latest fad because it’s a spoilt brat that cares for no one at all.

Instead you pull this, frankly, childish and silly move. With your family STILL on social media, with your location known.
You don’t know scared, if you did you’d NEVER have continued on social media. NEVER. My current issue is in RL and I AM terrified 24/7. Whilst the police have done their best they’re up against other agencies helping the other person who are determined to ignore my safety.
If the emails don't exist it would be even more twisted from them.

Reactions: 22
Haha 🤣
Substantial home - a house that’s falling apart and filled with cheap tat

Adventure vehicles - you have a caravan, a motorhome and a death trap sprinter (two of which are on finance). None are adventure vehicles as you call them and 2 of them are over 10 years old so not exactly luxurious.

Financial freedom - you have a mountain of debt as a business, you are so ‘free’ yet all we see is that you have to vlog and violate the privacy of your children on a daily basis. You are also having to work into the early hours every day too. That’s not financial freedom.

Location freedom - Florida, USA, need I say more.

Second home that you are living in and paying someone else’s mortgage 🤣

Let’s not forget you have to live constantly looking over your shoulder because people know you are a n.once with a fetish for young girls 🤡
IMG_7189.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 53
There really are loads of scary threatening vlogs about them and other youtubers on YouTube. Best avoided to be honest. YouTube won’t do anything they don’t care.

It’ll only get worse now they’re in the desert with zero things to vlog once the house is done, and that’s if you believe they got visas which again I don’t, as their vulnerable ifam realise they’ve been dumped.

I was watching one of the few vloggers I watch (1800 cookery channel) and they’ve had ‘non active subscribers’ removed BUT they aren’t all inactive so have asked people to follow again - why isn’t this happening to the Inghams? I’ve seen it on another channel I watch as well. It’s very odd. Is it because their subscriber count has been stuck for years? Odd.

Reactions: 8
Haha 🤣

Adventure vehicles - you have a caravan, a motorhome and a death trap sprinter (two of which are on finance). None are adventure vehicles as you call them and 2 of them are over 10 years old so not exactly luxurious.

Financial freedom - you have a mountain of debt as a business, you are so ‘free’ yet all we see is that you have to vlog and violate the privacy of your children on a daily basis. You are also having to work into the early hours every day too. That’s not financial freedom.

Let’s not forget you have to live constantly looking over your shoulder because people know you are a n.once with a fetish for young girls 🤡
View attachment 2980151
That made my day😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Financial freedom paying a large mortgage and now rent on top of that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Yel

There really are loads of scary threatening vlogs about them and other youtubers on YouTube. Best avoided to be honest. YouTube won’t do anything they don’t care.
Yeah it's best to ignore them. As much as some people say tattle is the worst site on the internet the very worst here is nothing compared to what YouTube, Facebook, insta and all the big tech sites allow and do nothing even when reported.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If it's been happening for so long then I would also question why in 2023 they went ahead with the meet and greet for the Mila doll, having all their children on show waiting to meet total strangers, after having received death threats and had someone attempt to set fire to their home? What was stopping this guy, or anyone like him buying the doll and ticket or getting someone to do it for him?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
to post such long hate filled videos talking about wishing people were dead, that’s not just because he’s “vulnerable” and it should certainly be looked into by somebody!
Yes. I wholeheartedly agree. It's extreme and deeply concerning.👍

Reactions: 12
If it's been happening for so long then I would also question why in 2023 they went ahead with the meet and greet for the Mila doll, having all their children on show waiting to meet total strangers, after having received death threats and had someone attempt to set fire to their home? What was stopping this guy, or anyone like him buying the doll and ticket or getting someone to do it for him?
Forgot about that 😱 jeez!

Yel

Haha 🤣

View attachment 2980151
They had a very short time of making a good income per month (literally 4-5 months). But overall their income for all these years isn't anything spectacular.

All it cost them is selling their privacy and with everyday are looking closer to a breakdown. No thank you.

Reactions: 29
I just watched that weirdo because someone else has done something on him. Definitely low IQ and definitely what Creepy perceives us all to be like. Sorry to disappoint but I’m well educated and had my IQ measured at 128 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Haha 🤣

View attachment 2980151
Substantial home and an adventure vehicle that they have to look forward to.

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 16-01-53 Travellers_Decorated_Caravan_(6136023633).jpg (JPEG Image 82...png

Screenshot 2024-06-07 at 16-02-03 BDS-Carmarthen-220417-01-792x528.jpg (JPEG Image 792 × 528 p...png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The thing is, if this vile creature is the one that sent the messages then obviously that's totally undeniably out of order. It strikes me that Chris and Sarah possibly are scared and wanted to run away but they and the older two children are too invested in YouTube for them to find a way out. They are in too deep to be able to climb out of the YouTube gilded prison they've made for themselves

• Sad
So this explains why, the other day, Sarah just casually told viewers about her step-father's mother being murdered by someone she met online. It was an odd thing to shoehorn into a vlog for no obvious reason but it obviously feeds into this narrative of feeling sorry for them and bad things happening to normal people etc etc.

As bonkers as it sounds, is it just me that thinks that the Inghams are under some kind of PR Management atm? Everything they do and say, and the timing of it, seems to have an agenda. Why bring all of this stuff up now? They are definitely rolling out a carefully considered plan and charm offensive, as a rebranding exercise.

Reactions: 23
The thing is, if this vile creature is the one that sent the messages then obviously that's totally undeniably out of order. It strikes me that Chris and Sarah possibly are scared and wanted to run away but they and the older two children are too invested in YouTube for them to find a way out. They are in too deep to be able to climb out of the YouTube gilded prison they've made for themselves
No, that can't be it, for Chris speaks openly about how much money he makes from his many other ventures. There's absolutely no need for them to continue doing youtube because of how much he makes elsewhere. Which begs the question ~ if you are raking it in with all of your other schemes, and your children are being threatened and are in danger because of the one thing you really don't need to do anymore, why would you continue to do it? They could've made a video the day before they left for Doobuy and said, this is our last video. We will no longer be putting our lives online because it has become too dangerous, and nobody would know where they went or what happened.

Then they could go off and live their absolutely amazing life in their substantial home with all of their incredible income without any worries or fears of their children being harmed.

Yet, here we are....

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.