The Ingham Family #339 Drop that rash vest and resend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy's got some cheek, gushing about how Jace has become so much more confident IN DUBAI WATER! As if water safety has ever been important to her before! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24
If it was a secret voicerecording why is Sarah saying comment down below Ifam. If Sarah was filming the discussion it is no need to use secret audio….
It was only "secret" because Creepy didn't want anyone to see his weird (webbed?) feet while he was putting his special vacuuming socks on.

When you're the world's biggest wet wipe though, you'd think you wouldn't need to attach any more cleaning accessories...a swipe of your size 5s should be enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought now they're living the high life with all Christophers tax free $s rolling in, they'd be able to feed all their kids when they eat out. Rather than the sharing bowls of soup we saw in the Arctic. But they're getting around it by leaving a couple at home. Can't understand why he's trying to force Sarah into having another. When they can't afford to feed the 6 they have
---
The girls 'playfighting' in the pool was so he could get the perfect shot to go with the vlog title to draw the perverts in. We see you Creepy, sexualising your own children for views

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Jesus christ, just catching up on the threads. Looking at the photos / screenshots of sarahs talk about how unsafe she felt in her old house.

I am sorry but if i had children and i genuinely felt that they were unsafe / at risk / on the receiving end of constant death threats & supposed arson attacks....and had the supposed money they have, I would NOT be setting foot in that house again. They say they will never sell the house as they love it that much. What is there to love? A place that you cant relax in? Honestly, sell up, buy a plot of land, build a new house the exact same as your home with robust high security if you feel that unsafe & you claim all the money in the world..... (we know they dont). Ridiculous. Those children deserve to be safe and secure. move house and stop posting online...and focus on your other supposed 10k per day businesses....or does the 'ifam' come ahead of her own kids safety?
I also think if they felt so unsafe why didn’t they get their wall built higher?🤣 instead of a wall anyone could easily climb over? That big gate wasn’t doing anything with a wall that small.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a friend flat sharing with me at the moment. I sat with him and casually put a Mingham vlog on and said nothing. He basically picked up on everything we say here 🤣

• Haha
Next thread title

"I'm getting the word.. n" 🤣 aw no it won't let me say it haha

I'll think of another one

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry but can't stop laughing at lazy sudden uploads on tictoks. The sickly fake voice overs and all Talk about desperate much lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really look forward to the announcement vlog Getting knocked up IN DUBAI and an arrow pointing towards Lazy's substantial gut, with all the kids stood round her, open mouthed, all ready for Creepy's noncey mates to photoshop whatever depraved tit comes into their heads.
He sees these kids as a sign of his sexuality and masculinity. Each one seems to make him a bit more sure of himself as he has literally nothing else going for him.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Can’t believe how small the house actually is. Plus the girls do their school work in their rooms, sat on their bed as no desks ect

Reactions: 19
That conversation between Sarah and Chris about the girls not been able to do school work because the work men were in the bedroom was so planned and fake

Reactions: 27
Everytime I watch them shopping it annoys me. Always looking for the cheapest or the bargains. Surely if you earn 10k a day you'd not even look at the price, I know I wouldn't

I don’t think we should judge her on being nervous to get a taxi . When you get a taxi you never know who could be driving the car or what their intentions will be. Especially since she is new to the country.
Not to mention Public Transport anxiety is completely normal anxiety. There are people much older than Isabelle who feel nervous using public transport. I've never liked buses, they give me a lot of anxiety and if I can avoid taking them I will. Especially at night. I made the mistake of taking a bus home after a concert once and was sat near 5 rowdy drunk people and 2 pools of sick 😩 Never again!

Reactions: 15
Can’t they afford a decent vacuum cleaner that one will last 5 mins.And he’s using it outside🤮It actually looks a hard place to keep clean more like a office building.Give me good old British houses any day.There’s no way he’s pulling in ten grand a day or month come to that.I can’t see them lasting long in the desert 🐪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’ve treated this move like the holiday it’s likely to become. When you move countries, you take your belongings unless you’re starting out in life. Maybe they are having things shipped, but where would they put anything in the new house? Sarah has already begun with the clutter.

If this is to be their main residence for years to come, it should be the house that contains all the children’s belongings. It should also be the larger of the two properties. The kids are probably fine with it all for now because it still feels just like another holiday.

Once they realise this is how they’re living, they are not going to appreciate being cramped in shared rooms together. There’s no privacy, no place to do schoolwork, nowhere for toys or learning resources. If I uprooted my two tomorrow and left without any of their much treasured possessions that they have collected over the years, they would be completely disoriented and devastated. The only way they would enjoy it is if we went away for an extended period and saw lots of new and exciting places and had lots of new experiences. They would still need to bring along some of their most treasured possessions. Kids need familiarity to thrive. This lot do the exact same things regardless of where they are in the world, they have no new experiences to help them grow as individuals. Maybe it’s the same old rinse and repeat that feels like routine to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
There’s no way he’s pulling in ten grand a day or month come to that.I can’t see them lasting long in the desert 🐪
He’s not earning anything at all. He’s a massive and ongoing liability to them, pissing away what they’ve got trying to dodge what he’s done, putting relative peanuts back in by picking the corpse of Sarah’s channel, after costing them millions when he was exposed for trying to get a sixteen year old child to play out some kind of predatory sexual fantasy with him. Every second he is there costs them money. Nothing that he would claim to have ‘achieved’ has been through his own endeavour anyway - they both live off their children.
---
Lazy's got some cheek, gushing about how Jace has become so much more confident IN DUBAI WATER! As if water safety has ever been important to her before! 🙄
Special water there increases dubuoyancy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m sorry but why do that to a boys hair WTAF
Then go on rants at people saying he looks like a girl
---
Well I hail from the north and I'd never heard anyone say "bits & bats" or "breadcake" before stumbling across the Inghams...not in real life or on TV etc.

To be fair, those regional flourishes are usually the only interesting thing going on with their language. I don't see Sarah or Chris as thick because of their accent or dialect (and I doubt anyone else here does either, in all honesty), but the bottom line is that they are thick and anyone who sees their content on a fairly regular basis can see that they have a very limited vocabulary and poor language/grammar skills to boot.

Sarah, in particular, often uses words in the wrong context and/or mispronounces words and I see this as noteworthy for two reasons. Firstly, she has given herself the responsibility of being chief educator, snubbing the expertise of more accomplished teachers with (more than likely) a significantly better grasp of the English language. And secondly, despite Saz being so challenged in the language department herself, she just loves to make fun of other people - usually her own children - when they slip up. She publicly ridicules them, for the world to laugh at and engage with, monetising their misfortune and mistakes.

None of us are perfect and if it was just the odd typo or slip up, here and there, then nobody would really care. The pair of them are stubborn, lazy and pig-headed though and have no interest in taking things on board and trying to learn. In the grand scheme of things it probably doesn't really matter that Saz still talks about "Weetabic" etc. but I think it's an interesting reflection of her bloody-mindedness.

A lot of this stuff is simply just conversation fodder and some of their mistakes can be quite humorous actually, especially the Freudian slips. I wouldn't take it to heart!
They way she pronounces some word make me so mad and don't get me started on when she sing talks to me it's like fingers down a chalk board go right through me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Then go on rants at people saying he looks like a girl
---

They way she pronounces some word make me so mad and don't get me started on when she sing talks to me it's like fingers down a chalk board go right through me.
I know what you mean, the way she over emphasises the word ‘perfect’ PERfeCCCTT’ to try and sound posh irritates the hell out of me and her sticking her tongue right out to pronounce ‘L’ sounds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Izzy if you do read tattle please read and take note of this
As a father of a daughter a bit older than you and a father of a step daughter the same age as you

You need to tell Chris to STOP coming into your personal space and your own bedroom as it is private and he needs to respect your boundaries it’s not right for a 39 going on to 40 years of age going into any girls/woman’s room weather he’s their father/ step father
He should even be respecting Esme boundaries and personal space as she is 15 now

You need to say this to him or even say to your mother you would like him to respect your personal space. If you get no joy with your mother or he ignores your request go to the police or even the authorities this needs to STOP before it gets out of hand your a young 19 year old woman and you need to say to Esme and Isla their father needs to respect their boundaries he can’t just keep walking in your rooms without knocking and waiting for a reply that you or decent
Why did he even go in your room when you was asleep with a cup of coffee that’s just wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.