The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again i'm late to the thread. But well done @Malcolm Conkers for another outstanding thread title. I can't wait to see what you come up with for the next one.

Reactions: 21
He's got varicose veins, lol.

Reactions: 17
Cringey or what? He started following Eminem on Insta recently, so this must be his new crush I was secretly hoping that he was going to copy Marie Fredriksson's hairstyle, like Dave has.
Bring on the buzz cut!!!

For somebody who claims he doesn’t have to work hard because his little side hustle earns him 10k a day, I’ve seen 100 year old’s that have less wrinkles and crows feet! how the fuck does he look 100 when he’s about to turn forty? He’s aged like a raisin!

Reactions: 34
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up?

Last edited:
Reactions: 47
So they've been in Dubai for around 2 weeks now, and it's clear they're running out of content, just look at the huge decline in views. Unlike van trips they can't use new locations as clickbait, and once they've moved in the new house (the mini manor) i'm curious as to what they will have left to film.

Reactions: 28
Little Mila ask to eat with a knife and folk better than her older siblings but lazy gives her no help dosnt even cut her food up for her, what shit parenting

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 36
Little Mila ask to eat with a knife and folk better than her older siblings but lazy gives her no help dosnt even cut her food up for her, what shit parenting
Yeah but you see King Jacesus food on cut up into little bits, Mila needs someone to adopt her

Reactions: 43
This entire thing seems like a Little Britain spin-off. Maybe all the 'meetings' are with David Walliams, who (in my opinion) is equally creepy as Creepy.

Reactions: 35
I often forget the little mite is only 2, she's such a smart cookie and in a different environment she would be thriving.

Reactions: 38
This is glorious. All their videos pre move were shopping halls, laminated fish and “ Close ya eyes, hands out “. There’s no Home bargains in Doobs. No laminator and no blaming Nanna for more spending trips. The fact Creepy has already been kicking off over the cost of a few snacks is bliss. The penny watching and the same pool shot and pasta slop is going to kill his channel. That and the fact he’s got to be very, very carful with filming = Channel suicide. Still think it’s the best move ever, Christopher ?

Reactions: 40
they’re all SO disgusting when they eat.

Zero table manners, all talk with mouths full and never hear them correcting the kids on this. My two year old used to correct his nursery classmates age 2 so age is no excuse, just remind them every time and they soon get it!

They don’t know how to use knives and forks, hence stabbing one huge Yorkshire and nibbling it with mouth open.

Feral!

How long before we hear lazy correcting them in a vlog? I give it a week! HI LAZY!!!!

Reactions: 30
Most of the time you just see their faces so close to the camera it’s scary, they know they have to be careful in places, apart from shopping, which they did at home have they actually done anything

Reactions: 12
If he shaves his hair think of all the money he’ll save on ”product” not grease that he insists he uses to create his “style”. They might be able to afford a house out of their current Stalag compound.

Reactions: 17
Wonder if they will go for the sunday roast again today at the Ranches seeing as she said it could become a weekly treat

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.