The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mommy Dum Dum is up their asse. Seemingly obsessed with the Inghams. Jumps on everyone in the comments and can’t even lie straight in bed. Looks like someone from her family or someone that knows her well has outed her and her crazy ways on another channel today,
Damn how did I miss this

Reactions: 8
Even if they went for something like this it's still crap, as the kids are confined to indoors for the majority of the day. Very little outdoor space as well. The novelty of only being able to go in the pool due to the heat will soon wear off.

SPACIOUS | BIGLAYOUT | Bayut.com

Reactions: 15
Those wrinkled eyes🤢, just about caught his huge bald patch on the back of his head. Turning 40 is hitting him hard!! 🤣🤣View attachment 2957152View attachment 2957153

Surprise Surprise nothing has changed in DooBuy, Lazy is still without a bank card even buy lunch for her kids when Creepy goes out to his appointment. - still no visas yet if they are just getting the biometrics done.
View attachment 2957166

Oh look 2 year old Mila is now the forgotten child just left to fed for herself in the pool while creepy flirts with Izzy!! View attachment 2957158View attachment 2957161View attachment 2957165
If you think about it, the move here is so he can be coercive and more controlling of them. They're all backed into a corner, unable to do anything - stuck in a foreign country with a groomer and abuser

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Damn how did I miss this
A lot of it is still there on Julie Stanton latest video. Looks like DumDum has deleted a few of her own comments so it might be hit and miss. The worst part of all this is that DumDum was telling the person who’s outed her to dox her daughter’s name and school in the comments. You’ve not missed that much. It’s all been is DumDum lying and denying as per

What is it with all the get fit crap he’s spouting
He’s a fat balding ugly man nothing is going to help, lazy is huge with fat hanging everywhere at the back and instead of all hanging around chatting crap look after your 3 year old in the pool 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely the new house they rent has to have more bedrooms, as Lazy said to izzy it will be nice for you to have your own space? I can see Isla, Jace and Mila sharing, Isabelle and Esme with their own rooms

Reactions: 13
A lot of it is still there on Julie Stanton latest video. Looks like DumDum has deleted a few of her own comments so it might be hit and miss. The worst part of all this is that DumDum was telling the person who’s outed her to dox her daughter’s name and school in the comments. You’ve not missed that much. It’s all been is DumDum lying and denying as per
Thanks I'll check it out 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks I'll check it out 😃
I’d be quick as I’ve just looked and it looks like the channel owner is deleting comments already. One of the main comment threads has now gone snd her comment count has shot down

One close up of Auroras face in tonight’s slog and her skin is just peeling because of sunburn. Poor darling

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Don't know if someone has already commented on this I've been out all day but didn't Esme just admit that her and Isla were once again home alone without an adult? And Sarah confirmed it because she had an assignment to do whilst her, Isabelle and Chris were at the pool.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Can we get up with some good namesuggestions for the new house?
Nothing will be near to as good as Rosabelle manor of course…
I am thinking a little designery since Esme and Sarah got glasses and a purse lately so I am going for

Home Cheepo de la Renta

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Can't be that one, didn't Creepy say it had a nice kitchen for Sarah? He wouldn't over-exaggerate, would he?

View attachment 2957252

One of that size was rented for a year on the 24th May 2024 in Damac
Reminds me of Katrina’s kitchen. I can’t vision Sarah in any kitchen tbf. Can’t cook won’t cook springs to mind. Clearly, she’s just doing the eating
---
Can we get up with some good namesuggestions for the new house?
Nothing will be near to as good as Rosabelle manor of course…
I am thinking a little designery since Esme and Sarah got glasses and a purse lately so I am going for

Home Cheepo de la Renta
‘La costa no plenty’ or ‘Bad Manners de la Rassssssberry’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Reminds me of Katrina’s kitchen. I can’t vision Sarah in any kitchen tbf. Can’t cook won’t cook springs to mind. Clearly, she’s just doing the eating
---

‘La costa no plenty’ or ‘Bad Manners de la Rassssssberry’
Cannot stop laughing
---
It has been a while since we have managed 3 new threads in a week

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d be quick as I’ve just looked and it looks like the channel owner is deleting comments already. One of the main comment threads has now gone snd her comment count has shot down
I managed to see some of it she's crazy makes sense she's besties with lazy

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.