The Ingham Family #337 Low Rents Of Arabia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on earth were they all out in the midday sun? They really are as thick as pig tit. The vast majority of them have sun burn too. Honest to god, they harp on about other people being fools, and clowns and ignorant but they need to take a long hard look at themselves. There’s not one brain cell between the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Size 14 at a push Sarah wading through the water to the side of the pool waiting for someone to throw her a fish :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Isla clearly has issues around food, and Sarah just thinks it's funny. She lied about having school work to do, and that's why she couldn't go to the pool with everyone, but instead was making food for herself and Chris caught her, when he went back for pool floats. Ask yourself Sarah, why did she not just tell you she was going to get something to eat before coming to the pool. Why did she lie?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Look at our lovely head teasing Sarah about not having a size 6 body. It reminded me of when he added the word 'tsunami' when she jumped into a pool a couple of years ago. And yet he looks like that... Can't believe she still sleeps with him 😮😮. Or is still married to him. Or has anything to do with him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Nothing will be near to as good as Rosabelle manor of course…
Tattle didn’t even come up with that! They did 😆

It’s like when I said about Chris being part of Andrew Tates MLM people thought I’d make it up - nope 😆
---
Isla clearly has issues around food, and Sarah just thinks it's funny. She lied about having school work to do, and that's why she couldn't go to the pool with everyone, but instead was making food for herself and Chris caught her, when he went back for pool floats. Ask yourself Sarah, why did she not just tell you she was going to get something to eat before coming to the pool. Why did she lie?
That was one of the comments on the vlog.. I don’t know if it’s still there.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Look at our lovely head teasing Sarah about not having a size 6 body. It reminded me of when he added the word 'tsunami' when she jumped into a pool a couple of years ago. And yet he looks like that... Can't believe she still sleeps with him 😮😮. Or is still married to him. Or has anything to do with him.
He must stink really bad

Reactions: 12
Creepy eye bleeping himself in the camera V Creepy in ten years after all the chlorine has dissolved his hair dye
---
Awww they’ve liked all the comments but skipped DumDums for the first time. I now believe 100% that him and her are ‘close’. After her getting outed today telling people they message and we know he reads here all the time. He’s now, clearly and deliberately avoiding liking her comment to not bring attention to it

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we get up with some good namesuggestions for the new house?
Nothing will be near to as good as Rosabelle manor of course…
I am thinking a little designery since Esme and Sarah got glasses and a purse lately so I am going for

Home Cheepo de la Renta
How about we go down the pub route. I’m thinking the Coach and Kors 😂 You know after their chav handbags 😂
---
I’ve found their Netflix documentary 😂
The Inghams give me more cult documentary vibes 😂😂
---
Come on aunus eyes shave that greasy combover off your head 😂😂😂. Bring it on 😂😂😂😂
Oh no, everytime I hear Angel Eyes by Wet Wet Wet now I’ll be singing “and with those anus eyes, woh woh” 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Pylon Palace and Motorway Manor were good but I suggest we put the same amount of effort into naming this gaff as they have into this move and just call it the Dubai Dump.

• Heart
How about we go down the pub route. I’m thinking the Coach and Kors 😂 You know after their chav handbags 😂
---

The Inghams give me more cult documentary vibes 😂😂
---

Oh no, everytime I hear Angel Eyes by Wet Wet Wet now I’ll be singing “and with those anus eyes, woh woh” 😂
Interesting interesting, even if they don’t do that much pubing.
---
Pylon Palace and Motorway Manor were good but I suggest we put the same amount of effort into naming this gaff as they have into this move and just call it the Dubai Dump.
Taking the easy route as someone we know

Reactions: 8
They should call their new house Moby Dick, because it features a whale and also describes Chris!! (Too harsh?!)

• Haha
That was one of the comments on the vlog.. I don’t know if it’s still there.
I've just read her reply on that comment. Once again, the point has flew right over her head and she's proved what a narcissist she is. She said that it was just a lighthearted joke. Sarah, your 12 year old daughter, made the conscious decision to tell you that she was doing school work, rather than the truth, that she was making food for herself. She waited until the rest of the family had left (apart from Esme, but she was probably too busy making tiktoks) for a reason. But instead of wondering why she did that, you made a joke about it and then when someone called you out in the comments, you focused on the one part of it you were involved in, the joke.

I wonder sometimes if Sarah genuinely lacks capacity.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh gosh. He’s replying to people commenting that he should get his hair shaved that he might have to do an ‘Eminem’ like when he was 18. He really has a different view of himself and it’s a bit edgy😳
Cringey or what? He started following Eminem on Insta recently, so this must be his new crush 🤮 I was secretly hoping that he was going to copy Marie Fredriksson's hairstyle, like Dave has.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.