Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Its never been allowed in the college i attended.. the school i attended which had a 6th form or in any of the colleges my daughters attended either.. All in the westcountry and from the dates of 1993 until 2021 .. Unless it changes up north i guess. But its never been a thing down here as the lessons would muddle together.
My daughter is at college in Surrey and a few of her friends are doing both. Things like BTEC applied science and a level English. Generally where they have an interest in a subject but didn’t get the required 6 to do it at a level.
Still don’t believe big Saz did that though and def not music

Reactions: 9

Shazza D

Chatty Member
I looked up the “prison” she allegedly worked in and it’s a young offenders facility for 15-18 yr olds so I’m either calling bullshit or saying she was a cleaner because there is no way she’d be frontline working with kids. Not a chance
I thought I heard she worked in the canteen

• Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
And then the Chorus could be from when she fell at Zoella’s house and the clear thud as she hit the deck. It was like the ending tune to East Enders with the drums “ Duh duh duh dddddddddddddd “ 🤣
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
Mommy Dum Dum is up their asse. Seemingly obsessed with the Inghams. Jumps on everyone in the comments and can’t even lie straight in bed. Looks like someone from her family or someone that knows her well has outed her and her crazy ways on another channel today,
Damn how did I miss this

Reactions: 8

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
My daughter does too, I didn’t realise it was a thing because they look daft 🤣
I got my son the Peace Out acne dots. He likes them because you can barely see them on the skin. God how I wish they were a thing when I was a teenager! They work very well!

nattis

VIP Member
No buffett tonight, dinner near the Atlantis according to esmes insta.

Also,yes we all remember that trip, you got dropped by the sponsors and filmed a hostage video 🤣
were they or was it yesterdays footage. Creepy says it is a beautifull saturday evening with friends.

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Cringey or what? He started following Eminem on Insta recently, so this must be his new crush 🤮 I was secretly hoping that he was going to copy Marie Fredriksson's hairstyle, like Dave has.
eminem has a similarly suspicious (slim) shade of black as ol’ creeps which is possibly where any inspo could begin and end.

• Haha

Stephie

VIP Member
I just thought as in my school you had to be able to play at least one instrument to do GCSE music, same when my son did his GCSEs a couple of years ago. It would also be a requirement to go on to do it A level, as would a GCSE in music. Guess it depends on areas 🤷‍♀️

alex43765

Damn how did I miss this
A lot of it is still there on Julie Stanton latest video. Looks like DumDum has deleted a few of her own comments so it might be hit and miss. The worst part of all this is that DumDum was telling the person who’s outed her to dox her daughter’s name and school in the comments. You’ve not missed that much. It’s all been is DumDum lying and denying as per

nattis

VIP Member
How about we go down the pub route. I’m thinking the Coach and Kors 😂 You know after their chav handbags 😂
---

The Inghams give me more cult documentary vibes 😂😂
---

Oh no, everytime I hear Angel Eyes by Wet Wet Wet now I’ll be singing “and with those anus eyes, woh woh” 😂
Interesting interesting, even if they don’t do that much pubing.
---
Pylon Palace and Motorway Manor were good but I suggest we put the same amount of effort into naming this gaff as they have into this move and just call it the Dubai Dump.
Taking the easy route as someone we know