Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Were AS levels a thing when Lazy went to school? I think she’s a similar age to me and I remember them being options. Maybe it wasn’t a full A Level….

(Not that I believe she got any kind of qualification beyond basic GCSE level anyway)
I was the first academic year to do AS levels when they started and she is younger than me so yes. You can also do a BTEC at the same time as A levels as above, different BTEC courses can be equivalent to 1,2 or 3 A levels, it depends on what courses the college/sixth form offer. So it’s possible but I doubt she actually did them like you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

LoRoCo

VIP Member
What is the betting the house they are buying is fully furnished, Lazy didn't even show what she bought, which is not like her.
When they are going down the escalator to bring bags to the car from all the purchases they made, where are the bags? I see 1 very small bag by his feet.

LoveisLove

Tattle didn’t even come up with that! They did 😆

It’s like when I said about Chris being part of Andrew Tates MLM people thought I’d make it up - nope 😆
---

That was one of the comments on the vlog.. I don’t know if it’s still there.
WTF poor Isla. I could cry for that poor girl

• Sad

OliviaPope

Whatever has happened Katrina is still in contact with her and calls her sister (can't remember her name).
Lauren isn’t it…I’m sure she was on the Twitter scene when creepy got outed slagging all the girls off.

applepie

Their new 'friend' Suzie (at least it looks like her) is following Isabelle on Insta, but not Creepy or Lazy 🤔

Sorry, cross-posted with others.

Last edited:

Jesuschristo

VIP Member
Her account appears to be shadow banned. It won't show up when searched for, she won't appear on 'for you' recommendations, also her videos won't show up under the relevant hashtags. You can find it by going via Izzy's account and she has tagged her. She will probably see a noticeable drop in her views. Unless Esme/her parents have restricted it.
shows up fine when I search for her by username , I think because she’s changed her username to have two m’s it’s not showing up when you just search Esme ingham but it’s definitely still findable! (Which is a shame 😅😂)

Attachments

Reactions: 9

Web30

VIP Member
The original "speaking up about my past" black eye thumbnail vlogs still up on esmes channel.

• Wow

MissWinnie

VIP Member
What’s with her always going on about other people, including her family, being embarrassed? She uses it as an insult often. Is it just her or some TikTok trend 🙄
The only insult she can come up with that’s one step down from calling people dummies etc. I do wonder if she ever thinks to search these things up as she’s obviously being told whatever her parents want her to believe even if she looks daft in the process.
No one has liked her comment though.

nattis

VIP Member
I'm a long way from home these days, love but you know what they say. You can take the girl off the estate but you'll never get the estate off the girl.
My upbringing made me what I am today. A rude, foul mouthed cow. I mean "plain spoken & honest".

;)
Hei, don't quote Lazy to us. :LOL:

• Haha
Yes I thought this, that they are possibly making out they can manage her and that’s why Chris is suddenly going on about Esme all the time and she’s going out with him and this Raj to film her TikTok’s in big houses that aren’t theirs. Deeply worrying
Yes i think the same, they are making esme out to be content creator!

nattis

VIP Member
Not sure but it was only posted a few hours ago, she showed the hotel and said they were having dinner nearby so came to the beach.
Yes but then Creepy postes footage from the same space saying it was a perfect Saturday.

mammaof3

VIP Member
They may get a reduction for fewer rubbish collections.
If they don't pay for the MOTs on the cars/vans. cara-vans/ex-taxis they'll fall from being road registed & the council can take action to have them removed from the property, especially if neighbours complain. They'll have to pay to keep power, gas & water connected though the bills will be lower as they're not using any of the above. Or pay to get all three reconnected before each time they pop in.

No bin reductions for not bring there, if the rubbish isn't collected then tough shit.
They'll have to SORN the cars/vans to not get fines etc for non payment.
Utilities will still have standing charges to pay, they won't get turned off by the companies, unless the Inghams turn them off internally.

They could even end up paying double council tax, depending on where they live but with a new UK government going in a different direction many things could change for people with a 2nd home / a home that's not their main residence.

There's so many things to go wrong in this current scheme :LOL:

View attachment 2958400
I don"t believe this applies as both houses have to have a liability for council tax but It doesnt hurt to inform the local authority that they live abroad now, just saying 🤭

LoveisLove

Him upstairs plays drums, fiddle, guitar and trumpet. I only play hell but I did get a PHD in it. Lazy is deluded.
I thought of creepy today. We were approached to rescue three Dumbo rats. Obviously couldn’t say no. I wanted to call them Creepy, Ingham and Lazy. It wasn’t to be. They are Boomtown, Sewer and Dirty. Currently eating me out of house and home. They love cheese 🤣
Love rats. We have kept them for years. Current 2 are sapphire and ruby

• Heart