Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Did I imagine it or did Lazy once tell a story of one of her old school friends becoming famous, she was on TV or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Mostyn

VIP Member
Do you think Sarah realises the call to prayer is coming from the mosque and not someone listening to music on their phone 😂
I’m sure she doesn’t 😁(Esme will be hoping they will play Taylor Swift then she can mime to it

• Haha

Lily's mum

Isla’s weight can’t be blamed as ‘baby fat’ - the poor girl is obese and it’s down to a horrendous diet, being left to freely comfort eat whatever she wants and no exercise. She won’t be able to lose weight easily to become more comfortable or reduce the risk of disease she is heading towards.
Well several of the family must be suffering with thigh chub rub

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
I also forgot all about this but the other day Saz shared a thing on Instagram (I can't remember what it's called, you click on a person's profile) and it sounded so similar to the crap Creepy spouts I had a wee look into it. I believe it's one of the anonymous accounts he has solely to post rubbish, he buys followers, which convinces more people to follow, only to advertise some paid for download which contains video clips to make your own Instagram account with the same stupid inspirational videos (I hope I'm making sense).
I couldn't see a few of her last posts which only happens if the person she's shared it from has blocked you. So I always know it's from his account when that happens, you can also block someone from any insta account you have just by blocking them on one account.

Web30

VIP Member
Omg that’s me commenting and then she turned off comments. Lovely use of grammar there Esme
She comment on insta that the comments being limited is because she's not 16 yet.
I wonder if it's gone private as you need to be 16 for a public account in dubai.

nattis

VIP Member
I don't know how many days they have left in UK but would they really need so many? They are going home in august for maybe a week for Swiftie. And they say they will have vlogmas at home, but really how many days is that. They probably is going to DLP for a week or two, and maybe they will take the van down to Germany to do some German christmasmarket and maybe live it at Uncle Germany so they don't have to take it back to UK for the great Scandinavian winter repeat. And Uncle German will be so great taking it back to UK for them to visit HiSteve while they fly back to Dubai.
I am surprised we have not been out shopping for things for Jaces homeschooling since she left most of the things she arranged before this trip had to be left at home because of weight and space limit.

mags

VIP Member
Is this her as well?
If it is the same woman she was.living in the UK till last year based on what's been posted.
I don't have TikTok so I've only just looked at that account but that is definitely 100% not the same woman. In at least one of her TikToks you can hear her talking and her voice is completely different to Suzie's. IMHO she doesn't look like her either. (Check out her Insta and you'll see what I mean.)

The TikTokker is married to a guy who does look very similar to our Raj, but his name is Steven Johal. The funny thing is though, he is a property broker in Dubai. The two guys could be related, I suppose, but I'm not too sure about that. It might just be a red herring.

Attachments

• Heart

applepie

Her eyes have been in different postcodes for weeks for some reason. And that one that’s little all the time doesn’t seem to want to close properly 😂
Yep, I've noticed a difference the last few weeks, too. I wonder if the dodgy beautician/hairdresser has given her a bad botox job 🤔 Also, it seems like there's a lot of space between her eyelid and eyebrow, but that could be the stupid filters she uses, I suppose.

Dan!Dan!Dan!

Not sure but it was only posted a few hours ago, she showed the hotel and said they were having dinner nearby so came to the beach.
They will be doing stuff “nearby” to lots of fancier places I am sure as they cannot afford to go into Atlantis for the water park or restaurants I’m sure. Cannot believe they have been there this long and not done anything but shops or the free pool / beach.

mags

VIP Member
No one would be safe with our Saz at a cheese rolling championship! She'd be the first one to reach the bottom (admittedly momentum would also play a factor).
Saz would do battle in her superhero outfit but Mummy's Boy, Creepy, would have to wrap a juicy djoovet around himself, like when he rolled down the holiday cottage garden that time.

• Haha

LoveisLove

Do they not feel just a little bit silly knowing they have loads of old vlogs where they are at beaches in Cornwall, North East, Scotland, Ireland and they were all described as so stunning and they wished they lived there. Now all the beaches are crap and only Dubai is any good.

In the vlog with soft play Chris was trying to say in the background that it isn't a soft play and no one wants to watch a vlog with a kids soft play... well he certainly tried to make it happen enough times in all the vlogs he creepily followed them around soft play in the UK!

They are very smug now and it's like they are desperate to criticise every aspect of living in the UK. Even our theme parks aren't good enough now.
I would sell a kidney to live in Cornwall. It’s beautiful

Reactions: 10

Cloud47

Oh good because on TikTok when they do that to an account it means they are not pushed by the algorithms & de-monetised. They do it to accounts which are deemed to be potentially harmful to children. Eugenia Cooney for example was age restricted, de-monetised & prevented from attending a TikTok awards event where she had been in line to win for biggest beauty/make-up vlogger.

Older people like to gfive TikTok a lot of shit but Eugenia Cooney is still making money on YouTube & Instagram and so are the Mingins. Indeed until she removed the channel herself, Ruby Franke's 8 Passengers was still racking up revenue for her off old vlog views though she hadn't uploaded to it in over two years. She was still logging in removing critical comments and blocking people who called her out.

Also on TikTok, users can & do call out abusers & diddlers like Franke & Creepy Chris using words which describe those creatures & their misdeeds clearly. You try that on YouTube & the only one losing their channel is you.

So which platform really is posing the greatest risk to kids?
---

And unless you're willing to pay £60-£80 a pair for real silk, thousands of little polyesters will have died & your tuppence will be crawling with thrush.
Come to think of it that may have been why Creepy was so keen. As hers were absolutely cheap knock offs from the market. At the end of a Saturday night shift and her flinging herself at him across the bar faster than she was flinging the pints, her gusset must have smelled like the bog on a prawn trawler*

NB: Sorry if that's too graphic. But I'm not Seacroft common I'm Hyde common & we're wittier.

You're around the corner from me, *waves* I'm Stalybridge common 😆

• Haha

Princess 6

Chatty Member
The whole step dad's mum being murdered story, I know she said no one would know but I feel like it's been shared here before. Am I going mad, or confusing it with another family but I'm sure it's been shared before.
Definitely from katrina on tik tok