Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alex43765

Thanks I'll check it out 😃
I’d be quick as I’ve just looked and it looks like the channel owner is deleting comments already. One of the main comment threads has now gone snd her comment count has shot down

Reactions: 8

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
I’d be quick as I’ve just looked and it looks like the channel owner is deleting comments already. One of the main comment threads has now gone snd her comment count has shot down
I managed to see some of it she's crazy makes sense she's besties with lazy

• Heart

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
I reckon the house they have rented is already full of furniture and stuff cos it's just another Airbnb so no need for it.

nattis

VIP Member
The irony of promotint that you can have a faceless youtube channel while showing your kid. You mean like the animal channel you love so much Creepy?

• Heart

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
I thought I read they know them through Lottie and her mum?
Yeah they’ve said a few times that friends back home introduced them. I do feel that’s probably true as they have a whole backstory about how their friend showed them how their Dubai friends house flooded. I don’t think they’d admit that the houses they’ve moved to are prone to flooding and badly build if it wasn’t part of the story. I don’t think they’ve ever said which friend it was though. Someone here assumed it was Lottie’s Mum and now it’s become ‘fact’ but I actually got the feeling it could be the Guinea pig friends. Who knows.

becca7721

VIP Member
She would have been to young to have any kind of support job surely. Wasn't it said before she worked in the canteen?
She would have been too young then, but, having lived with someone who was 19 and quit uni to become a “client support worker” caring for people who had left hospital, it certainly happens these days and whilst perhaps some are mature enough to do that work Sarah certainly wouldn’t have been and the person I knew wasn’t either.

One day she is really going to need help and all she’s going to get it is ignored.

Reactions: 7

Web30

VIP Member
Why does creepy lie and say they went to the Bread Street Kitchen when they didn't? It's really not the all you can eat pizza buffet kind of place 😂 They went to the Street Pizza restaurant for the all you can eat pizza buffet, to try to afford to feed all their kids.

If Isla took a carrot do you think that maybe she expected to have to share a meal, or not get a full meal etc if they usually scrimp on eating out. If they're penny pinching on the food shop maybe she's not getting the full meals that she's used to.
I did have similar thoughts around isabelles weight loss a while back, maybe she was eating less as she thought she was helping the others have more.

• Sad

Pugsworth

No- loads of kids do BTEC alongside A Levels- you can do BTEC that are equivalent to 3 A Levels or ones that are equivalent to 1 A Level. I’m a teacher in a secondary school and loads of the kids in sixth form do 1 A Level and 2 BTEC or 2 A Levels and 1 BTEC - it’s a very common pathway.
Its never been allowed in the college i attended.. the school i attended which had a 6th form or in any of the colleges my daughters attended either.. All in the westcountry and from the dates of 1993 until 2021 .. Unless it changes up north i guess. But its never been a thing down here as the lessons would muddle together.

mags

VIP Member
So they are already fucked then, they need to sell the house 😅

• Accommodation tie: An individual has this tie if they have accommodation available to them for a period of at least 91 days, at least one day of which falls in the relevant tax year, and they spend at least one night there. The home of a close relative can also be considered for the purposes of the accommodation tie, but only if the individual spends a total of 16 nights or more there in a given tax year.
If they satisfy one of the "Automatic Overseas" tests then I'm not sure that the above tie would come into play, would it? I could be wrong though.

I suspect that they're pinning all their hopes on getting automatic overseas status based on them working over there, but it's not straightforward and there are so many intricacies. That would explain why Sarah & Isabelle have been trying to resurrect their channels.

One thing is crystal clear though, there are lots of pitfalls. I'd be amazed if they don't fall foul of the rules so I hope that Mr Taxman (or someone else in the know) is watching!

Screenshot_20240526-151952_Chrome.jpg

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
CHECKING INTO A 5 STAR HOTEL ON THE PALM.. (HOW TO DO A LUXURY DUBAI STAY ON A BUDGET) UNREAL!
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

spookycat

Chatty Member
Its never been allowed in the college i attended.. the school i attended which had a 6th form or in any of the colleges my daughters attended either.. All in the westcountry and from the dates of 1993 until 2021 .. Unless it changes up north i guess. But its never been a thing down here as the lessons would muddle together.
Were AS levels a thing when Lazy went to school? I think she’s a similar age to me and I remember them being options. Maybe it wasn’t a full A Level….

(Not that I believe she got any kind of qualification beyond basic GCSE level anyway)

I think what she might be getting at is that she ‘did’ a BTEC with an AS level as an addition in the first year which was the equivalent to 3 A levels and an additional AS level in the first year?

EyeSpy71

VIP Member
How about we go down the pub route. I’m thinking the Coach and Kors 😂 You know after their chav handbags 😂
---

The Inghams give me more cult documentary vibes 😂😂
---

Oh no, everytime I hear Angel Eyes by Wet Wet Wet now I’ll be singing “and with those anus eyes, woh woh” 😂
Glad you like it 😉😉🤣🤣🤣

instacharlie

VIP Member
A couple hanging round a family they have just met who have 6 (mostly young) kids when you have none is bloody weird.
Maybe theirs are old enough to stay home. Or perhaps they have family who look after theirs, unlike the poor Inghams who have no-one to look after all theirs😢

• Haha

caw654

The amount of looks they must get though. The cackle. The Omg how cuuuuuute. The ‘ Mila come here’. Sarah walking around thinking she’s Kim K in her 3 for 2 Shein clobber. Creepy looking like he’s just come over on a dingy. The girls with skirts riding up their asse cheeks and stickers on their face. Izzy pushing them gigs up her face every 30 seconds. And poor Aura with red sores everywhere because they’re too lazy to bath her properly. All whilst they all walking around with big chunky cameras with Es pouting at every given opportunity. There’s not a cat in hell’s chance that these new ‘ mates’ are in this for a friendship.
Spot on.

• Heart

pinknpurple

Just pointing out you have never been able to sit an Alevel and a btec course at the same time... both courses are generally 2 years long.. unless she took a btec 1st in drama which is a year and aimed at those without 5 gcses c and above. ALevels wouldn't have been allowed unless she had 5 gcses and above as they are intense. I had a level 6 in flute and took gcse in music.. that was had enough.. knowing the big jump in gcses to A levels she is talking crap.

If she did both it would have been 3-4 years at college.. 2 of which she would have had to fund herself back then.. but wait she was pregnant at 18.. no mention of her still at college and pregnant or going when izzy was born...

Make it make sense.
Just pointing out that you’re incorrect. I did BTEC and A level at the same time. Some schools used to allow It.