Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
Having a look at rental properties available & majority are all identical in layout to what they have. Not somewhere I could live - how will they cope in a 3 bed long term with 8 people?

Also, they’ve said that people are saying they have that current home rented until August, have they completely glossed over the fact the only people who know that are Tattlers?! 🤣🤣 And they say they don’t even entertain this website, she was speaking directly to us all ;)
Oh yes, also the "if I want to wear a thong, then I can"

Reactions: 6

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
If they ever had TS tickets ...
Yeah that's possible. I believed they did tho as Chris's parents had made a massive contribution towards getting them.which is pretty unusual for Sarah to let someone else have any credit..(also shows they couldn't afford to get the tickets without financial help)

becca7721

VIP Member
Vlog view watch 1:30am 47,479

Given how much they’ve hyped this vlog that’s poor. I’m sure Chris is exercising his capital one card a very lot. But even so...

StarlightRose

They don't understand that they are in a Muslim country. The Ingram way of thinking, dressing, and acting will not be tolerated.

It's one thing when they are in a hotel etc but all bets are off once they step away from their sterile compound.

View attachment 2938854View attachment 2938855
I do hate to agree with them but as I have family who've lived in Qatar for many years and then relocated to Dubai (still there now) who've I've questioned about this very thing in the past, Dubai seems to be very relaxed with these rules. Qatar was extremely strict, just like people are commenting but they don't have to cover themselves up in public in Dubai unless it's a religious place.

Web30

VIP Member
Supposedly the vlogs suggested they first told the kids that time they were all on that sofa but Esme has revealed Chris spoke of it before then. I really do think America was the first plan for a big trip and that fell through so he had to try and whip something else together. They’ve had to wait until now because it’s cheaper even though it will be unbearable for them all.
---

3 beds, 2.5 bath
When was Turkey? That's Esme said Chris first spoke about it to her.

janoycresva

He must’ve had a load of gullible fools sign up for his weirdo marketing scam thing and now wants to live tax free, same as the likes of dmodeejay have done in the past year.

nattis

VIP Member
Most of the restless leg medications other than the dopamine ones are on the banned drugs list in Dubai as well - good luck with that Chris 🤣
---

They were sat in the courtyard garden at the start of the vlog.
Yes but someone mentioned Isla had a hat on even if it seemed like they were inside or in the shadows.
I would have preffered Creepy kept his hat on though.

Puppet

VIP Member
This article gives a good review: https://cambrilearn.com/homeschooling/united-arab-emirates
It's more regulated than in the UK but feasible - of course not sure the Inghams would be able to make sure to fulfill the requirements!
That's very informative. However, the options mentioned all assume a child will gain qualifications / access further education. There's no mention of anything like they do now. Is it possible to say you're home educating and not actually educate the children?

Reactions: 5

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
So they arrived there three days (?) ago and have already been house hunting and found and bought a house? Wow, things move quickly in Doo-buy 🙄😂

Just thinking about those poor kids, even more isolated than they've ever been. In a country where they don't speak the language, no friends, no driver's license for Isabelle, no education for any of them, and stuck indoors every day because it's definitely too hot for the little kids to play outside, and not safe for the the highschool aged girls to go out by themselves. What a mess. All for the dreams of Pervert Pan.

Sarah, you have a lot to answer for.
They are not alone, looks like plenty of Brits for them to impress.
Doo-buy that's gold 🤣
Screenshot_20240517_032201_Google.jpg

When we went to Dubai there were girls in thong bikinis etc on the beach so it’s definitely not frowned upon as there were loads, we came off the beach and my 20 year old son still had his tshirt off and was told he needed to put it on.

mags

VIP Member
I really hope I'm wrong now about where they're staying. That is so much smaller than the photos. I pity those kids being stuck in there if they actually are in one of those.
It does look like that development but there are different types and configurations of property within the estate. I didn't watch the whole video. Does he show a 3 bed apartment as well or just the townhouse?

I wonder if Creepy packed his extendable rail and rollyboots. 🤔🤣

• Haha

mousepanda8

VIP Member
Yes, she seems very set that this isn’t necessarily long term for them and she’s giving it a go. A lot can change in two years.
if they are running away from mr tax man and SS: 2yr may solve the problems- you earn more in dubai than the UK and pay leas tax ive heard. If they are away and only come to the UK for a few holidays; will be hard for SS to pin them and enquire about the shit educatio, health neglect etc etc

So she has confirmed a tattler... and? This site isn't illegal, nor is it stalking or harassment to use it! What is illegal is grooming a 16 year old in florida, as is doxing, harassing and stalking anyone who calls you out for said grooming. So is driving without an MOT and insurance... want me to go on Lazy?
I’m 100% not lazy lol, 😂..

Last edited:
  • Haha