Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
That’s a myth. Complete ignorance. Dubai is not like that at all. <<< their reply when someone said they should cover up in malls etc no skimpy clothes
I don't know about Dubai, with it being very touristy I can imagine it being somewhat relaxed. My husband spent a few months working in Dammam and that definitely was like that, he told me about the separate lines for familys and single men in the fastfood places!

Reactions: 5

Shell777

Chatty Member
I’m absolutely decked with this - bloody hilarious
Could the new business prospect be the oil industry? Creepy could harvest the families hair for oil to use in petrochemicals? Or maybe bringing fast food to the Middle East, brand name "Burgahs and sheikhs"

• Haha

instacharlie

VIP Member
Having a look at rental properties available & majority are all identical in layout to what they have. Not somewhere I could live - how will they cope in a 3 bed long term with 8 people?

Also, they’ve said that people are saying they have that current home rented until August, have they completely glossed over the fact the only people who know that are Tattlers?! 🤣🤣 And they say they don’t even entertain this website, she was speaking directly to us all ;)
They've not actually shown the current house they're in yet have they? There's no way they will be buying one of those. It's too small. There's no outdoor space, even though it's too hot to go outside anyway. It would be more of a prison than the house they have here. Makes no sense.

Stephie

VIP Member
Can you say the channel?
I'm not sure if you're allowed to mention other vloggers so feel free to remove if not, admin. But Elle Swift. She's more a lifestyle vlogger, but has children. And plenty of cash unlike the Inghams running from the tax man

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Blanco

Just wondering if they will get paid by YT in USD? The AED is pegged to the dollar so maybe they are hoping this saves the fluctuations in currency 🙄

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
I imagine they will stay in Dubai until at least September, they must be mad the hottest months.
And thinking at the kids especially the youngest two no relationships with grandparents, aunts and uncles or cousins, no friends.
Isn’t the TS concert in August though?

Stephie

VIP Member
Have a look at her . She moved as she was exposed as a racist in 2022 and her channel and business tanked. She has some inherited money. She’s as bad as the inghams ( has a sister with some special needs that she uses for views )
I don't watch her often. But I do know about the drama surrounding her and agree with what you say. I do love her sister though, she is a sweetheart and I don't know how she can move away from her. Not because I think she needs Elle around. But who wouldn't want to be around someone like Katie. Just pointing out that they have moved to the USA as they've done what anyone would do who is moving. Unlike the Inghams who are having an extended holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Lily's mum

If it is Damac then it’s an investment opportunity and the way it comes across it seems the flights are free or if u invest in a property then you get a full refund of travel costs.
Just seems he used the word “opportunity” when he first mentioned it and it’s being advertised as an investment opportunity.

There’s other companies offering the same thing. One of them is offering free flights and they will pay for your accommodation
Would there be tax benefits for them as well?

misssunshineuk

Dumb question as I’ve not read through everything - why would going to America be bad? I figure it’s because of his past but trying to fill in blanks