Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Wonder what exactly the blood tests are for detecting or recording ? , yes I could understand if it is for infectious diseases , if it is all private healthcare why would they be bothered if Sarahs bloods come back 80% cheese ? One look at the three adults would tell you none of them are healthy specimens !

Smacks of social engineering to me , how Matrix !!

Reactions: 7

Onetwofour

VIP Member
This house is also in Damac Hills but it doesn't seem to fit the staircase.

There is still some hope for the kids that at least the house is bigger than the other promo video.

• Haha

mousepanda8

VIP Member
What class seat tickets did they have?

I'm looking on the Emirates website and in Economy to have 3 adults, 2 teens ( 15-12), 2 children (2-11) and one infant ( under 2) is £ 3,246, at the cheapest this doesn't include more feet space or extras

Kitty2020

VIP Member
‘If you apply for a residence visa, you will have to take a blood test. If you test positive for any communicable diseases like HIV, hepatitis or tuberculosis, you may be detained and then deported, without appeal. Check the health and fitness requirements on the United Arab Emirates' government portal.’

what I think

They have said Prinny is with Jane and Steve and supposed to be joining them, also its a 2 year plan but they are keeping their house in the uk. Wonder if that house they had was actually rented and its come to the end of the lease,

GreaseMop

VIP Member
She said Esme hasn't taken the mirror as she forgot the lead to make it light up. Esme was crying on the day they left and it was an emotional morning so maybe Isla was also crying because she was upset about leaving.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Do you mean the next house is at Damac also? (asking because I'm shocked and can't bear to watch)
I’m sure it is. She said that her UK friend showed her a video of their Dubai friends home after that rainfall. Sarah then goes onto say she recognised the houses and asked if it was Damac Hills 2 (she didn’t actually say where it was in to reel) so they must live on the complex.

• Haha

instacharlie

VIP Member
It does look like that development but there are different types and configurations of property within the estate. I didn't watch the whole video. Does he show a 3 bed apartment as well or just the townhouse?

I wonder if Creepy packed his extendable rail and rollyboots. 🤔🤣
He just showed the door handle :ROFLMAO: and I took a stab in the dark having a quick google at the cheapest properties🤭 Of course I could be completely wrong!

MissWinnie

VIP Member
If Izzy is on the bottom double bed of the bunks (her colouring book is on one of the shelves) - where are the other kids? Is she in there with Jace & Mila sharing the top bunk meaning Isla & Esme sharing the twin room?
IMG_5471.jpeg

• Wow

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
They have stated they have moved to Dubai.... meaning that they now have to abide by the laws. All females should have head, shoulders, and ankles covered when in public. No pulling your tit out Sarah🤣. No cussing, no drinking, no pda.
This is going to be the best entertainment in a very long while 😉
Shove a Burqa on her, job done.

Creepy might have to invest in a Burqa himself if the local authorities find out he is a paedalo.

• Haha
Ok few points/questions…

When I moved 6 streets from my last house to where I am now I didn’t have time to fart- let alone reply to every comment like they are?? Legit living their best lives and starting afresh ain’t they?!?

What COULD the punishment be for Isabelle wearing clothes like she was in the mall??

Could Chris be sent home if the local police got confirmation from UK police about his past?!

Is the mall where the large aquarium is? Was it shown?!? Surely that’s a massive wow factor to pull in views.

I’m a brokie so don’t have private health insurance- IF they needed to use it there how’s it work? Would every eventuality be covered or is it like, say Ralfs pet insurance that covers up to “x” amount?!

Do we think he’s selling his scheme to the local gentleman who passed them?!?! Maybe the guy was signing “that girls dad is a G and is gonna make me welllllllll rich”

Sorry for all the questions!!!
How’s Ralf?
My dogs all have Kennel Club insurance. It’s expensive and has a fair excess’s to pay. It doesn’t cover everything. A separate add on for pregnancy and complications is needed.

They could try a policy and use a vet. Saz’ cyst and hose-piping wouldn’t be covered. But they might legally dock Creepy’s tail and stop him procreating again,

• Haha
  • Heart

Blanco

what kind of visa would this be? the longest tourist visa i could find was 60 days from first entry
other than that all i could see them going for would be the investor visa but i don’t think they can afford a property of that value at 50% mortgage, or an employment visa which i don’t think they could get either or they would struggle to get
(genuinely interested not questioning it)
60 day tourist visa, by leaving the country then returning it gets renewed. It’s known as a visa run and people usually drive to Hatta as it’s closest and cheapest option.