Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Karen1395

Hes following rental car companies in dubai and Romania on insta and she said they are going to rent a car so maybe one of them places

Reactions: 10

yazoo21

VIP Member
Said it before but Jace not being taught personal space, watching unsuitable TV and being allowed to manhandle his sisters as well as Chris idiotically telling him that he's superior as a male will lead, at the best possible outcome for innocent parties, to him turning that violence on his parents when he's larger and heavier and stronger.
Especially he’s being called a boss aswell! Absolute d!ck head parents

mags

VIP Member
Poor bloke getting mistaken for Creepy ! Hope he doesn't wear a beanie and have womanly hips and teenie tiny feet !
I honestly wasn't sure whether it was him or not. As if being called Roy wasn't enough for the poor guy! He even looks like he's wearing that old school shirt that Creepy used to like wearing!

Thanks @Neck lace 😆

• Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
If they are in one of the UAE countries they will only have standard visas of up to 40 days according to the gov website unless planning on moving between countries whilst away they’ll be back before the end of June. I doubt he’s got a visa permit to work .

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Always make me laugh when people think he is shagging around now. Who would touch that?!
No one !

She seems to be flogging property investment , developments etc . I mean she says she is a property consultant but was just reading claptrap off her laptop , weirdly she has an aura of Isabelle about her 🚩

• Wow

Kitty2020

VIP Member
I got sticker shock when I moved here ten years ago. Cost of living has tripled since then. West coast living is so expensive. Definitely out of their budget 🤣
It doesn’t seem all that long ago when gas went to, and then over $3 a gallon 😧
I never could work out the conversion to UK prices as it’s in liters, but I knew we were heavily subsidized in the US. I wonder if it’s still cheaper in the US? Certainly California is one of the most expensive states now.

There’s an old Neil Diamond song, ‘I am I said’ - the opening lines are:

‘LA’s fine most the time, the sunshine’s, and the people are laid back;
Palm trees grow, rents are low…’

Holy shit, rents are crazy high now! It’s not unusual to have a ‘million dollar home’ that’s pretty average.

I can’t see them in LA. Correction- I don’t want to see them in LA 😏
It’s not for everyone and they’d miss the best bits. Can just see them taking a tour of ‘movie stars homes’ 🤣 🤣 I’m surprized they are still running - but they’d fit right in with some of the folks we see on the open busses.
Nah, I can’t see it… but they were all just a little too smug & over excited.

Talk about uncomfortable and inappropriate travel clothing - this lot are such amateurs. Did he seriously fly out in that manky green willy warmer? 😂

• Haha

Big frank

VIP Member
I wa
I’m absolutely convinced they are house swapping with someone, Isla said twice “my room is all ready”. I reckon the American family they used to be pals with. Poor sods coming to stay at pylon palace if it is that.
was thinking the same thing about house swapping
---
This is c
Could it be attraction tickets gifted holiday like other ‘influencers’ have had recently? Very bold of them if so to attempt US but the girls would be in their element.

In the car seat groups I’m in, our seats aren’t legal for use over there and people have had to buy US approved ones - not that Lazy would know that though I’m sure.
creepy and lazy we are talking about... when have they ever cated about legalities!

Cloud47

I thought they were on a 'health kick' and hadn't had fizzy drinks in the house for weeks but on the Sarah Says thumbnail there is a bottle of Fanta in the background.
...and in each cooking clip you can hear a can of pop being opened!!

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Is this Creepy with MyForeverShirleyDave? I'm thinking that it looks like Creepy except the ears don't look big enough to be his so I'm not sure.

Screenshot_20240507-003611_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I go to a lot of concerts and festivals with my almost 16 year old daughter but I always make sure she knows that if she wanted to go with a friend instead I wouldn't be upset. Think she likes going with me so she can completely fleece me at the merch stands 🤣. We're actually going to see Greenday next month
Oh yep, I went with mine at that age too. Or I got their much older stepsister to go and she'd guide them. Lotta creeps go to those things just looking for unaccompanied minors and I wanted to know that they knew how to spot those types before they were off alone.

• Heart

mags

VIP Member
M25 has a weekend long road closure J 9/10 which will definitely affect them getting to Gatwick and potentially even Heathrow if tailbacks are miles long.
Yes, that's true. That might be why they set off extra early then. We were near Heathrow late morning and it was fine but it's a bit of a gamble. It'd be a bit weird to go all the way to Gatwick but if the flights were cheaper (or a sponsor dictated the airport) then maybe.