The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fairly new to this lot, seen bits & pieces about them and now watch their vlogs just to irritate myself or doze off to sleep.

But euhhh what is that greasy looking slimeball weirdo? He looks and sounds like a nonce. Why is he so greasy looking? Does he ever wash? His teeth are 🤢his nose is huge but he seems to think he’s something special. He makes me feel sick looking at him.

Why is she so weird? She sniffs at the end of every sentence and sounds like she’s trying to be posh. The weetabic thing ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ and why is everything 5 pound or twenty pound. It’s pound (s)

Anyway I’m sure I’ve repeated loads of what’s been said over the years on these but just don’t know how people can live like this. More importantly how can she have him anywhere near her in bed? 🤢
Welcome to the matrix 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So I just watched isabelle's summer haul... I decided to count the amount of times she said cute. Minus the two occasions she acknowledged that she says it too much she described items as cute 33 times in a 8 min video.

Also, she's becoming so emicated that if she loses any more weight she's going to be skeletal. It's so worrying and sad.
Shocking wasn’t it?
Shes so inarticulate and linguistically challenged….
One comment from her was “it’s almost soft material….” when describing a top she’s wearing and ”I love this top it expains me a lot because I love cats!”
Shes More like 13/14 year old intellectually…..actually scary for an almost privately educated child.
I’d be ashamed if my lifestyle had changed my child so detrimentally as theirs has to Izzy

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Meanwhile, over on twitter, Chris Ingham's idol has been either having a meltdown, is trying to go for an insanity plea or is just outrage farming because he needs to validation from his weird little fan boys like Chris.

Must be so nice for his daughters and stepdaughter to be raised by a person who buys into all of this tit.
1000015663.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Had a thought earlier but could it be somewhere in the Caribbean they are travelling to? These countries aren’t all that far from Florida when you think about it which could be their little misguided attempt to try and throw people off with the US flag and mouse emoji in those comments made.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s always acting irritated and upset whenever Chris has a ‘meeting’
She’s only happy when they’re isolated in that van and nobody can get to them and Chris can’t leave her side.
She might feel like she's got him all to herself for a few weeks but, at this stage, she must know that he is constantly talking to other women on his phone. And arranging to meet up with them for sex when he gets back in the UK.

Actually, who am I kidding? She won't let herself believe it.

Meanwhile, over on twitter, Chris Ingham's idol has been either having a meltdown, is trying to go for an insanity plea or is just outrage farming because he needs to validation from his weird little fan boys like Chris.

Must be so nice for his daughters and stepdaughter to be raised by a person who buys into all of this tit.View attachment 2925526

Screenshot 2024-05-09 21.46.53.png
Screenshot 2024-05-09 21.46.23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Watched 1 min of the ‘summer haul’

I have 2 teenagers, one doing A levels and another doing GCSEs, their bedrooms are FULL of books, revision guides, paper, computer, pens, revision cards, highlighters etc etc. And tbh they are both quite lazy and reluctant to do work. How on earth can ANY work be done when there is just no evidence of it? The only books I could see have been on the same shelf since she redid the shelf to make it “aesthetic” and that was probably 6 months ago.

We have mind maps up all around their bedrooms to help them revise, my daughter does psychology (as Izzy allegedly does too) and she has loads of A3 mind maps about a million different topics. There’s just nothing in that household at all to suggest anything goes on.

Both Isla and Esme might really enjoy doing some crafting, they could make bird boxes for the garden (Creepy could even help- he has tools!), they could sew and make clothes, they could paint.

But this is the household of wasted opportunities so nothing will happen. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I just thought, when creepy says we are living in our parents basements and jobless cause we have so much time on our hands, maybe we escaped the matrix creepy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Welcome to the matrix 🤣🤣
Welcome to the matrix, we got granny Jane
We got nothing you want, foo', from island of Portugal to land of Spain
We are the people that can find Spar spuds,
If you got the money, honey, we got your cheese.
Welcome to the matrix, welcome to the matrix,
Gimme some cheese, please.

Sorry to Axel and Slash 🎸

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I have 2 teenagers, one doing A levels and another doing GCSEs, their bedrooms are FULL of books, revision guides, paper, computer, pens, revision cards, highlighters etc etc. And tbh they are both quite lazy and reluctant to do work. How on earth can ANY work be done when there is just no evidence of it? The only books I could see have been on the same shelf since she redid the shelf to make it “aesthetic” and that was probably 6 months ago.

We have mind maps up all around their bedrooms to help them revise, my daughter does psychology (as Izzy allegedly does too) and she has loads of A3 mind maps about a million different topics. There’s just nothing in that household at all to suggest anything goes on.

Both Isla and Esme might really enjoy doing some crafting, they could make bird boxes for the garden (Creepy could even help- he has tools!), they could sew and make clothes, they could paint.

Same in my house! My 16 year old daughter isn’t even high level academic (however she can drive a tractor and a wield a chainsaw better than any old farmer!) But she still has mind maps and post-its everywhere revising for her GCSEs which start tomorrow!

Absolutely no evidence of real education going on in mingham farble mansion

• Heart
All Isabelle has to get ready for is to go get her prescription sunglasses with mum.
It looks/sounds like they have all gone along even though it's just Isabelle and Jace getting glasses. Imagine being 18 and the only places you go is to the opticians and Primark with the rest of the cult.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Same in my daughters room. It's an absolute tip at the moment as so much revision stuff everywhere, her walls are covered in mind maps, revision cards, exam timetables etc

• Heart
I watched Isabelle’s vlog and what struck me is she dresses like no 18yo I know or who lives near me. I know people can wear what the heck they want but why does she always have her skirts right round her knicker line, regardless of whether she‘s got shorts underneath or not, and low cut, skimpy tops? She’s not going out clubbing, the furthest she goes is to the shops or downstairs.
I remember during lockdown, really making an effort with the clothes and make up to go to Asda for a weekly shop. Our one proper trip out a week. That's the Ingham kids and why they get so dressed up to go to the most mundane places

Reactions: 15

Must be so nice for his daughters and stepdaughter to be raised by a person who buys into all of this tit.View attachment 2925526
Is that real? Serious? OMFG

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep. He (or someone in his camp, if he is currently in jail) has been tweeting out all kinds of deplorable rubbish over the last couple of days. His weenie followers are lapping it up 🤢
---
Same in my daughters room. It's an absolute tip at the moment as so much revision stuff everywhere, her walls are covered in mind maps, revision cards, exam timetables etc
That's what I don't get about this family. Two high schoolers, one college aged student and there is not a single sign of school stuff anywhere. My kid is currently writing an article for the school newspaper, and his research books have taken over my living room for the last few days. It's just so weird to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If it's all on their coin then it'll be somewhere in the van on a shoestring. "Biggest and best adventure yet" could just be taking a boat to Morocco.
Spud adventure 1 they were going to do this they claimed they couldn’t, either timetable or DPD van issues (in reality most they wouldn’t let them on without covid vaccines).

I still think itll be Spud Adventure 3. Afterall the one last year was drastically cut short because of the not pregnancy, pregnancy complications.

For those concerned about the communal brain cell I may, or may not, have it in a jar, with holes sat next to me, it’s asleep for now and fed cheese throughout the day as it’s very much addicted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Lazy realises what health issues are.

After many days of repeat ECG’s and discussions with cardiologists and doctors it appears I will live to watch another vlog.

Him upstairs however, could well be throttled.

In the wake of all this trauma he booms ‘what will happen to me if you die?’.

BLESS HIM 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It is.

30 years ago I lived in a uni hall with a man, who, and I’m not kidding, makes Tate look polite. He’s the only person from our hall of 10 I never googled, actually from anyone I’ve known I never googled. I break out in a cold sweat dreading what that “man” became. He threatened, bullied, fought and spread hate on uni computers, he got suspended, repeatedly, and allowed to go back, it was all a ‘misunderstanding’.

I guess these days he would be termed a dangerous incel. He’d mock and humiliate people that were virgins whilst being one himself.

He actually had a t-shirt made, black with red lettering (like blood) that said “I’m not prejudiced” on the front and on the back “I simply hate you for not being me”.

I’ve met, as you know, some monsters in my life, but him, that man was terrifying, minimal emotions would bully, mock and I don’t mean from behind a screen. He was white, good looking, into combat sports. It actually took me a while to look at who Tate was as I was genuinely terrified it was him under another name. Nothing ever happened to him. Uni were totally behind him. These days he’d be out in seconds, actually he would have been a few years later.

Everytime a mass shooting happens I expect it to be him.

He absolutely will be one of AT many groupies. If he’s not already serving several life sentences.

Oh, and, Chris, he would snap you into bits. You won’t but you need to pack the silly hero worship in. The man (AT and this person I knew) is a monster. As are his followers and no I don’t mean you, you are a silly silly boy he uses for 💴
---

After many days of repeat ECG’s and discussions with cardiologists and doctors it appears I will live to watch another vlog.

BLESS HIM 🙄
You want to watch another vlog?!?! I mean, you know, it could actually be The Pow! Wow! Banger we have all been on the edge of our seats, holding our breaths, looking at our Chris posters with longing, waiting for, right? I mean that’s SERIOUS. The shock alone could finish you and half of us off alone. I’m worried for you... don’t do it. Please. Things are never so bad you’ll want to watch another Ingham vlog!!!!

As for him upstairs. We are still looking for a volunteer whilst @thegreencow is getting better for rundowns... we might have a ‘volunteer’... and it’ll take him AGES... just a suggestion in case throttling is a bit too much effort. 😉

(Joking aside I’m glad things don’t sound too serious and as for Sarah she’s the type who will NEVER get being ill until it happens to her and that thing she’s married to has long done a runner).
---

BLESS HIM 🙄
You want to watch another vlog?!?! I mean, you know, it could actually be The Pow! Wow! Banger we have all been on the edge of our seats, holding our breaths, looking at our Chris posters with longing, waiting for, right? I mean that’s SERIOUS. The shock alone could finish you and half of us off alone. I’m worried for you... don’t do it. Please. Things are never so bad you’ll want to watch another Ingham vlog!!!!

As for him upstairs. We are still looking for a volunteer whilst @thegreencow is getting better for rundowns... we might have a ‘volunteer’... and it’ll take him AGES... just a suggestion in case throttling is a bit too much effort. 😉

(Joking aside I’m glad things don’t sound too serious and as for Sarah she’s the type who will NEVER get being ill until it happens to her and that thing she’s married to has long done a runner).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It is.

30 years ago I lived in a uni hall with a man, who, and I’m not kidding, makes Tate look polite. He’s the only person from our hall of 10 I never googled, actually from anyone I’ve known I never googled. I break out in a cold sweat dreading what that “man” became. He threatened, bullied, fought and spread hate on uni computers, he got suspended, repeatedly, and allowed to go back, it was all a ‘misunderstanding’.

I guess these days he would be termed a dangerous incel. He’d mock and humiliate people that were virgins whilst being one himself.

He actually had a t-shirt made, black with red lettering (like blood) that said “I’m not prejudiced” on the front and on the back “I simply hate you for not being me”.

I’ve met, as you know, some monsters in my life, but him, that man was terrifying, minimal emotions would bully, mock and I don’t mean from behind a screen. He was white, good looking, into combat sports. It actually took me a while to look at who Tate was as I was genuinely terrified it was him under another name. Nothing ever happened to him. Uni were totally behind him. These days he’d be out in seconds, actually he would have been a few years later.

Everytime a mass shooting happens I expect it to be him.

He absolutely will be one of AT many groupies. If he’s not already serving several life sentences.

Oh, and, Chris, he would snap you into bits. You won’t but you need to pack the silly hero worship in. The man (AT and this person I knew) is a monster. As are his followers and no I don’t mean you, you are a silly silly boy he uses for 💴
---
I think most of us have known someone like that, unfortunately. They seem to be more prominent lately because they are very brave online but looking back over my lifetime, I can count several men in real life who have scared me to my core. A lot of men really are not ok, and people like Andrew Tate take advantage of that.

I think this is why it's hard for me to comprehend how Chris, a father to four girls and a stepfather to one, could listen to what the likes of Tate has to say about women and still be a fan. Even if you have no respect for women as a whole, surely that changes once you have daughters? It's mind boggling.

• Heart
Exactly. But the thing is having girls doesn’t necessarily stop it. They’re seen as pawns to simply reenforce this dreadful way of thinking, and that’s why it’s so dangerous, especially these days where the Internet gives anyone a voice and as much as we’d like to think it is policed it isn’t. Scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.