The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did her pinned comment go? I was enjoying reading it an it disappeared!
Probably the same place as 23 other comments went. There were 216 comments earlier and now there are 193 left. Lazy is busy deleting comments that don’t suit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love when Sarah goes on the defensive cause it shows how bothered she is that people see through her bullshit. She knows she's failed all her kids, she knows they are behind, she knows they have no friends or life outside the cult. She knows Isla would love to go back school but creepy won't let her. She knows Esme is insufferable and Izzy acts 14. She knows Jace is a problem child and Mila gets treated like dirt on her shoe. It's all her fault. Deep down she knows but she's too far gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Are those alerts screenshots he posts actually real? I only ask because everyone in my house has a Lloyds account and none of us have ever received a text like that. We get the odd one about adding people to pay and so on, but nothing that tells us every time some money goes in.
I commented on a tik tok reel by someone who was outing mlm lies they were encouraged to tell. I commented about the fake screenshots of "money going into the bank" and they said "😂 yeah"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I love when Sarah goes on the defensive cause it shows how bothered she is that people see through her bullshit. She knows she's failed all her kids, she knows they are behind, she knows they have no friends or life outside the cult. She knows Isla would love to go back school but creepy won't let her. She knows Esme is insufferable and Izzy acts 14. She knows Jace is a problem child and Mila gets treated like dirt on her shoe. It's all her fault. Deep down she knows but she's too far gone.
That's the problem with her and her weirdo husband. They put their entire life out there on the internet and act like they're entitled to no pushback when they do controversial things. No critiques, ONLY ADORATION, PLS. The sick thing is though, is that she is so used to the negativity now that she thrives on that as much as she thrives on the salivating ifannies kissing her toady arse. In fact, it seems like she gets more from the negative interactions than she does from the ass-kissers. What a strange and horrible way to live one's daily life...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have to make this observation about Sarah's responses to the so called trolls.

She brings up school, attacks on Jace etc, but she NEVER addresses the HUGE elephant in the room and not her this time.......the amount of comments calling Creepy a n!! No he didn't groom and ask a 16 year old , 2 years younger than your woman child izzy, She completely ignores those observations and makes up twaddle about her liTTuL chuldrun being bullied.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Big Saz has got to be the biggest pussy on social media. I think she beats creepy at that position. The way she deletes and stops people commenting before responding most of the time is hilarious. She calls everyone haters or keyboard warriors yet only runs her mouth back at people after she’s stopped them from being able to reply. SARAH, Queen of everything. Please have an adult convo with my Mrs . She would love to talk to you about life. You won’t though will you?. Come on big girl. You are quick at running your gums to people but for some reason we are the pussies? We would happily say everything we think to your faces but you won’t let us will you?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Aww, poor Lazy seems a bit upset. She really should sit down (on one of their 500 sofas) and have a nice relaxing cup of celery juice. I've found her the perfect mug to serve it in:

20240430_175527.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
God I remember when Esme was adamant she was never growing up cos she was "scared" now look at her prancing about shopping and getting what she demands

Reactions: 20
The home schooling vlog

isabelle - 18 - home schooled - she’s a bloody adult

she’s admanant her kids are better off out of school - doesn’t mean to say all 3 girls would be better off out of school each child is different

we aren’t stupid the only reason they don’t go to school is so you can go away whenever you want

jace mila and aurora have no hope

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Chris on sunday on insta " expensive shopping on a sunday " " no Problem" whilst showing his fake bank account payments, Sarah looks at pack of 3 shorts 16.50 and you can hear him glad when this trip comes stops you spending, he did not sound happy soooo its either no problem or is a problem Chris which one is it? waiting to see if that coach bag arrives on Esmes birthday as there is a dupe going about which looks the same lol , selfridge bag wasnt even hers just wanting to pose about with it lol, chris wasnt about much, to public maybe lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
God a few minutes in and Jace wants to go to the toy shop - brat

also she said he was up til midnight - great nights sleep for his homeschooling the next day

Reactions: 14
Not going to lie, and I don't like doing things like this.

But Isabelle looks awful in that thumb nail, any right minded 18 year seeing that, would be demanding for it to be removed from all forms of social media

• Haha
Reactions: 38
What on earth has Esme done to her face ☠ looks like she’s fallen asleep in the sun with sunglasses on
Esme is one annoying kid

You gotta laugh she wants all these designer products while the rest of the family are dressed like smelly tinks

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.