The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad someone has commented on Jace and his behaviours.
She’s still online trying to argue. Funny the most liked comments are those that don’t agree with her. Trying to say the kitchen is where the education takes place - there is not a single piece of evidence that shows any form of actual home education is taking place besides a few educational games for Mila and Jace that come out for the camera.
View attachment 2906270
View attachment 2906277
She's so bleeping dense. I have friends from primary and high school I still talk to regularly. Infact I have contact with a 3rd of my primary school class still. I left school well over 30 years ago how she can sit there and say the social aspect of school is unimportant is mindblowing. I love that I still have strong friendships with my old school friends they are amazing people who I have a string sense of history with. The mingham kids will never experience this so their parents can live in a fantasy world of fame and wealth that doesnt exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Isabelle the social butterfly but even if she was at college she'd not be going to parties or out because she much prefers staying at home with her family. Must remember that when someone describes themselves as a social butterfly

Reactions: 14
Ooh this one comment about Jace and his lack of manners and behaviour towards Mila has really wound her and her little guard dogs up 🤣 She’s always extra defensive when she knows people are speaking the truth and she can’t handle that. She might be able to shut comments down on their own social media but she has no control outside of that and she HATES that!

The comment I find most alarming though is this one - someone commented about removing her children from the internet and Sarah doesn’t see why she should - it’s called child protection Sarah - most people who’s children are online take steps to avoid comments being made towards or about them. Although any decent parent would ensure social media profiles were locked down so no strangers could gain access to it in the first place! Izzy is old enough now unfortunately there is no keeping her hidden from the exposure of what her step dad has done in the past, and likely still doing.

IMG_4491.jpeg
IMG_4490.jpeg

As for saying you teach your kids to be respectful, just recently Esme and her little friend Atlanta were taking the mick out of Mia from the Fizz Fam, she’s called her sister Lewis Capaldi AND allowed comments to be made about Isla on her profile with no attempts to delete or shut these people down. Your eldest daughter is dreadful as well.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ooh this one comment about Jace and his lack of manners and behaviour towards Mila has really wound her and her little guard dogs up 🤣 She’s always extra defensive when she knows people are speaking the truth and she can’t handle that. She might be able to shut comments down on their own social media but she has no control outside of that and she HATES that!

The comment I find most alarming though is this one - someone commented about removing her children from the internet and Sarah doesn’t see why she should - it’s called child protection Sarah - most people who’s children are online take steps to avoid comments being made towards or about them. Although any decent parent would ensure social media profiles were locked down so no strangers could gain access to it in the first place! Izzy is old enough now unfortunately there is no keeping her hidden from the exposure of what her step dad has done in the past, and likely still doing.

View attachment 2906597View attachment 2906598

As for saying you teach your kids to be respectful, just recently Esme and her little friend Atlanta were taking the mick out of Mia from the Fizz Fam, she’s called her sister Lewis Capaldi AND allowed comments to be made about Isla on her profile with no attempts to delete or shut these people down. Your eldest daughter is dreadful as well.
What a sad life replying to trolls on her sad YouTube channel Sarah you are a tit parent and a nonc3 protector

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sarah, instead of quoting Tattle making it obvious you read here, why don't you take a screenshot of our community and post it on your Insta so that the littul ifam can read it all themselves? Just like you post people's negative comments on Stories whilst forgetting to block out their name. Go on, I dare you.

Reactions: 32
Glad to have you with us today Sarah. You're really on one! I see you commented "what are they teaching their own children?" - well my daughter is the same age as your golden boy and she has actual manners and doesn't snatch from others, expect gifts thrown at her and can actually string a sentence together. We're over here teaching our kids who to avoid - people like your nonce of a husband. People like him are the reason you should be protecting your own kids, not telling them people are just "trolls", absolute sicko.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She thrives on the comments, positive and negative. One to feed her ego, and one to boost interaction. She'll serve her kids up to anyone, perverts and 'the haterz'. It's all about the engagement. Which is why she encourages her 18 year old to edit photos of herself to look like she has an ed. When on camera we can see she is just average size. Although we're not used to seeing people with as much flesh on show as her, as it's still like winter most days. But as I said earlier, what else has the poor girl got to get dressed up for
---
Lazy said Isabelle missed prom due to lockdown as it was cancelled. But how? They didn't go back to school after lockdown. Schools returned September 2020. Izzy will have been 15 and in Year 10. Prom is Year 11. Her prom would have been summer 2022. More lies. And to sit there and say she wanted Izzy to go to college. Lies lies lies

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
👋👋👋👋 Hi Lazy, we know you read here.
I got a revelation for you Sarah.

Stop all social media.

You, that thing you're married to and your eldest need to get actual jobs (not social media or MLMs) and get your children into school/nursery. No more holidays at all as they’ll be getting up to speed with their peers.

No more bullying. No more being mocked and made fun of. No more whining about how hard life is when you put it online. Because just like any other job YOU CAN WALK AWAY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA.

ALL SOCIAL MEDIA, SARAH. ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sarah 👋 trolls aren’t to blame. YOU are. If you’d disappeared from the internet the moment it came out that your husband tried to take a 16 year old skinny dipping, or if you’d kicked his fat arse out, “trolls” wouldn’t be commenting.
That will never ever go away and you can’t hide it from your kids.
YOU are the person who sells your children’s privacy online, sharing their entire lives and your terrible parenting choices, allowing your pervert husband to use disgusting thumbnails attracting other pervs to come look at your children.
One day, whatever money is coming in will run out and then what? What will Chris do then?

I really hope she reads all these comments, but sadly she’s too thick to let it sink in.

Reactions: 31
People like him are the reason you should be protecting your own kids, not telling them people are just "trolls", absolute sicko.
At least her children don't have to leave the school gates and be harassed by 30 year old men on roller skates shouting sex noises at them, how intimidating, frightening and disgusting must that be.... Oh, wait! It was their father, Chris Ingham!

1714487835372.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
remember the teachers asking for a volunteer but they wouldn't have time to 'make' 30+ children read aloud during every lesson.
I’m 22 now but when I was doing GCSE English each student had to read a paragraph of the novel each lesson and there were 30 in my class

Reactions: 3
Lazy can spout as much BS as she likes but everyone knows the children weren't taken out of school because they were struggling/not getting a decent education/hated school, it was purely to make life easier for Creepy and Lazy:

They didn't want anyone telling the girls the truth about Creepy.
They wanted the freedom to go on holiday whenever they wanted.
They wanted the girls available to be on camera at all times.
It was one of the first stages of isolation.
It meant no-one had to get up in the morning and drop them off at school.

They film their lives and they are either sleeping, chatting tit to a camera, shopping, running away on holiday/van trips, going to theme parks, sat on sofas watching films or cooking/eating/making a general mess they don't tidy up so there's no time left for education.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m 22 now but when I was doing GCSE English each student had to read a paragraph of the novel each lesson and there were 30 in my class
We had on teacher that would do "pass and shoot" for reading out loud. I'd read about 3 lines and pick someone else 🤣 hated it!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
1000015490.jpg

This just shows how ignorant she is. If my kid was being bullied there would be multiple steps I would take. Yes, sitting him down and telling him that the bullies are miserable assholes would be ONE of the steps. But that isn't all you do! You take steps to put a stop to it! You involve the school, and if the school does nothing, you involve the police and the district. You don't let your kid go where that bully is. You let other parents know what that kid is doing to yours.

You don't just keep bloody handing your kid to that bully all while telling your kid and the world, ugh that bully is such a loser but doing nothing else.

Lazy by name, lazy by nature. Sarah Ingham, just ADMIT that you get off on it. You get off on the interactions, no matter what they are. A stranger on the internet calling your kids insufferable makes you just as happy as a stranger time stamping images of them in bikinis. Anything for that life-giving attention... 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 20
Sarah, since you are reading here, none of the comments about Jace are directed at him. You're the one that is projecting them on to him, to deflect from you. You are using your 5 year old son as a shield!
The comments are all about what bad parents you and Chris are. Any examples of Jace's behaviour are to show how incompetent you are. Jace's behaviour and neglected hair are nothing to do with him. It's all on you.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Where did her pinned comment go? I was enjoying reading it an it disappeared!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.