The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of talk of towels beaches and bikinis itā€™s a gifted luxury stay for sure with how giddy they are
100%, too much attention is being focussed on this particular getaway. At this point America is very much possible with how cocky Chris is right now

• Wow
Reactions: 18
100%, too much attention is being focussed on this particular getaway. At this point America is very much possible with how cocky Chris is right now
Letā€™s hope so. I hear American prisons have a ā€˜no holes barredā€™ culture. A few years in a cell with Big Mike would bring him right back brown to earth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yesterday I spoke with one of the cancer nurses as Iā€™ve had all my scans now and my cancer has been staged at 3C, itā€™s sadly spread to my pelvic lymph nodes but Iā€™m waiting to see if itā€™s 3C1 or 3C2, Iā€™m hoping itā€™s the latter as 3C2 means itā€™s also in the lymph nodes in my stomach but atm all I have been told twice is thatā€™s is in just in the pelvic ones so keep your fingers crossed for me that it hasnā€™t.

I think Iā€™m being discussed as having the pre chemo before I start radiation/chemo/brachytherapy, which is 6 weeks chemo cocktail that they did a 10 year trial on which finished last year which had some great results, my other nurse did say thatā€™s what I will be having but Iā€™m hoping I get an appointment this week to finally meet my oncologist where I will know more.

Iā€™m doing ok, trying to remain upbeat despite my intense fear of cannulaā€™s lol. Iā€™ve had 3 so far and each time Iā€™ve worked myself into a state because I donā€™t like having things left in my arm and I think itā€™s down to sensory issues I have being autistic, Iā€™m fine with injections and blood tests lol. Iā€™ve resigned myself to the fact Iā€™m gonna lose my hair if I do pre chemo and my mum is having her hair dresser give me a buzz cut just before I start my chemo.

Oh and lazy you selfish witch, I hope the nhs sue you for the constant lies and slander you have posted about your local hospital trust. You seem to forget your lies are easily available for everyone to see on previous videos. Also how is your cyst? One woman was told she had a cyst, they did a biopsy and it turned out to be vaginal cancer. I would never wish that on you but you need to start taking care your health instead of prioritising holidayā€™s and shopping.

If someone asked me if I would switch having cancer and have your life instead, Iā€™d rather stick with having cancer because I know Iā€™m a strong woman who can beat it. You on the other hand are sadly a pathetic woman who is being controlled by her n0nce husband. šŸ¤¢

Love you my tattle fam and thank you for keeping me in your thoughts šŸ’œ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Letā€™s hope so. I hear American prisons have a ā€˜no holes barredā€™ culture. A few years in a cell with Big Mike would bring him right back brown to earth.
I'm really REALLY hoping it's America. It'll be a very lot funny to see how he thinks he can get in and out if America without getting a knock at the door. Imagine him in a correctional facility in florida... he'd be the cellblock witch within two hours of arriving.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm really REALLY hoping it's America. It'll be a very lot funny to see how he thinks he can get in and out if America without getting a knock at the door. Imagine him in a correctional facility in florida... he'd be the cellblock witch within two hours of arriving.
He should pack some hot-pants and lipstick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Looked at the cost of these new bikes. Jace's cost Ā£200, Mila's trike cost Ā£150
I wonder if they have been begging again - a gift! There is no point in either of them having another bike/trike, the family will be AWOL again in ā€˜two weeksā€™ or is it ā€˜three weeksā€™šŸ˜‚. Was ā€˜mother of the yearā€™ trying to cover her mistake, must be another gift, they need to be away at least a week before they start vlogging?
We will catch them out šŸ¤”.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yesterday I spoke with one of the cancer nurses as Iā€™ve had all my scans now and my cancer has been staged at 3C, itā€™s sadly spread to my pelvic lymph nodes but Iā€™m waiting to see if itā€™s 3C1 or 3C2, Iā€™m hoping itā€™s the latter as 3C2 means itā€™s also in the lymph nodes in my stomach but atm all I have been told twice is thatā€™s is in just in the pelvic ones so keep your fingers crossed for me that it hasnā€™t.

I think Iā€™m being discussed as having the pre chemo before I start radiation/chemo/brachytherapy, which is 6 weeks chemo cocktail that they did a 10 year trial on which finished last year which had some great results, my other nurse did say thatā€™s what I will be having but Iā€™m hoping I get an appointment this week to finally meet my oncologist where I will know more.

Iā€™m doing ok, trying to remain upbeat despite my intense fear of cannulaā€™s lol. Iā€™ve had 3 so far and each time Iā€™ve worked myself into a state because I donā€™t like having things left in my arm and I think itā€™s down to sensory issues I have being autistic, Iā€™m fine with injections and blood tests lol. Iā€™ve resigned myself to the fact Iā€™m gonna lose my hair if I do pre chemo and my mum is having her hair dresser give me a buzz cut just before I start my chemo.

Oh and lazy you selfish witch, I hope the nhs sue you for the constant lies and slander you have posted about your local hospital trust. You seem to forget your lies are easily available for everyone to see on previous videos. Also how is your cyst? One woman was told she had a cyst, they did a biopsy and it turned out to be vaginal cancer. I would never wish that on you but you need to start taking care your health instead of prioritising holidayā€™s and shopping.

If someone asked me if I would switch having cancer and have your life instead, Iā€™d rather stick with having cancer because I know Iā€™m a strong woman who can beat it. You on the other hand are sadly a pathetic woman who is being controlled by her n0nce husband. šŸ¤¢

What an amazingly strong woman you are. I will be keeping everything crossed for you ā¤ and sending hugs. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The irony of Lazy saying itā€™s not appropriate for Mila to be walking around in a vest. Was your husband messaging minors appropriate Lazy?

Why does an 18 year old need help from her mum to go through her clothes?

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder if they have been begging again - a gift! There is no point in either of them having another bike/trike, the family will be AWOL again in ā€˜two weeksā€™ or is it ā€˜three weeksā€™šŸ˜‚. Was ā€˜mother of the yearā€™ trying to cover her mistake, must be another gift, they need to be away at least a week before they start vlogging?
We will catch them out šŸ¤”.
I reckon they are going soon. New suitcases bought, active packing, creepie's hair trim, lazy's prescription picked up. If they weren't going for another 3 weeks as the stated, no way would they be this organised. I think they are leaving in the next week or so to give themselves a head start. We will absolutely catch them out, sarah or then girls will post on her insta a photo or something that shows them in the van. I bet its another EU tour. Isla was packing a lot of summery clothes so they will probably be gone for a few months

Reactions: 15
Sarah Ingham you absolute witch!! Poor Mila looking so excited to get a surprise with Jace and then the look of disappointment when she realised all the books were for Jace. Sarah would pass her one and it would be passed to Jace or snatched off her. She finally sees one sheā€™d like and wants to put it in her own pile thatā€™s empty she says mine and gets told by Sarah and Jace that theyā€™re both of theirs and she needs to share and itā€™s put in Jaces pile. How can creepy and Sarah watch this footage back and not see how bad it looks. After the disappointment from seeing there were no books for her theyā€™re deciding which shelf to put it on and Jace says I know somewhere we can put them where Mila canā€™t grab them. šŸ™„ Mila has become conditioned to accept that Jace comes first and everything is Jaces. Sarah lies to Mila at the end and tells her she didnā€™t realise they did books for girls and sheā€™d have to get some. Look how happy Jace looks to get something he likes. How can Sarah not want to see that happiness from her little girl too? šŸ˜ž

View attachment 2900214
View attachment 2900215

Finally a book Mila loves and she says mine.
View attachment 2900216

View attachment 2900217
View attachment 2900218
View attachment 2900219View attachment 2900220
View attachment 2900221

Incase people are unaware Jaces bedroom is now Milas too. She has to sleep on the pull out mattress from under his bed because Jace is scared to sleep in his room. The room has none of Milas toys in and when Jace doesnā€™t want Mila in his room ā€œannoying him.ā€ He locks the door so she canā€™t get in. šŸ™„

When Sarah is making food for Jace and Mila. Jace gets served first. Every time! She has to sit and wait for them to put her dinner in front of her.

Jace got two colouring/sticker books sent to him and Mila got told ā€œNo! These are Jaces but he might let you play with one tomorrow.ā€ They could have played with one each and would have done so if Mila got two books but no. ā€œThese are Jaces!ā€

Jace got passed every single present Mila opened on her birthday to start playing with while Mila opened her gifts. Meanwhile on Jaces birthday sheā€™s told ā€œThese are Jaces!ā€ and she canā€™t touch any.

Jace gets a special trip to the bakery to pick a huge Cookie Monster for being a good boy. He picked a plain gingerbread man for Mila because he says ā€œI want the best one!ā€ Why the duck have they not taught him that they can both have the best one. At five years old he already knows that he comes before Mila. Mila went to the hospital for a hip appointment and creepy, Izzy and Sarah went to a restaurant for food and didnā€™t order a meal for Mila and she got no treat.

Mila is always in the background watching her brother get praised for things she can do too! She had to watch Jace get given toys for sleeping in his own room at four when she was sleeping in her own room at just two without any praise or gifts. Mila is almost three. It isnā€™t her Job to make her brother feel safe in his room. Theyā€™ve made her sleep on the floor in Jaces room yet havenā€™t even bothered to change the space so that she gets to feel like itā€™s her room too and not just Jaces.

At two years old Mila has just accepted her fate. Boys get treated better. Boys are special. Youā€˜re a girl so you canā€™t touch your brothers toys but you must share all your things with him. I think sheā€™s pretty much given up on getting any praise from her parents yet sheā€™s such a lovely sweet little girl who cheers her brother on in everything he does. Jace snatches, he grabs, he shouts at her and Iā€™ve never seen him sit there and watch her open a gift and cheer for her because if Mila gets something then so does Jace. Sarah wouldnā€™t dream of buying Mila a toy and nothing for Jace but she thinks itā€™s fine to give Jace things while Mila watches. Sheā€™s the only one who has to close her eyes while only Jace is given a gift.

Sarah puts so much effort into buying cute girly frilly dresses to fulfil her addiction to baby clothes and then she ignores the child in the cute frilly dresses to favour her brother. I know youā€™ve never raised a boy Sarah but whatā€™s happening now isnā€™t the way you do it. You should treat all of your children the same. Jace is five. Stop letting him shout at Mila. Stop letting him snatch from her. Sheā€™s two years old and itā€™s bizarre to see Jace being treated like the youngest sibling when he has two little sisters. The fact he thought it was ok to laugh and mock the way Mila mispronounced a word at two years old when he also mispronounces words shows his behaviour. Mila would have cheered Jace on even if he got it wrong.
I unfortunately see quite a bit of this with clients. It's terribly unfair and they are setting Jace up for a lifetime of disappointment.

I don't know what it is with the Inghams and the Dixons, but enablement seems to be common with the lot. It's disturbing to see.
Mila is practically raising herself. Little Matilda that one.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Thinking of you all the way. You are indeed very brave and the tattle mob are here day and night for you ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If it is America, how are they going to explain the big discussion they had together, where they all had to agree to whatever it was. They can't exactly say "we had to decide if a holiday is worth dad possibly being arrested and ended up in a foreign prison"

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I reckon they are going soon. New suitcases bought, active packing, creepie's hair trim, lazy's prescription picked up. If they weren't going for another 3 weeks as the stated, no way would they be this organised. I think they are leaving in the next week or so to give themselves a head start. We will absolutely catch them out, sarah or then girls will post on her insta a photo or something that shows them in the van. I bet its another EU tour. Isla was packing a lot of summery clothes so they will probably be gone for a few months
I think itā€™s going to be in 2 weeks time that they go away. The 3 weeks time theyā€™ve both been going on about will be when we start to see the vlogs appear which is why he mentioned the 3 week stuff when he was up all night on Insta. By that point no company will turf them out as theyā€™ll be coming to the end of their holiday - if itā€™s promo footage for whatever company theyā€™ve managed to blag this time, the company will have no choice but to pull the footage just like Kayak did when they went to Dubai. The Inghamā€™s wonā€™t care about that - another company that wonā€™t touch them again but theyā€™ve got a holiday out of it.

Theyā€™ll be able to fill at least 2, possibly 3 days of vlogs with shorter length videos - packing up, travelling to the airport, the flight, arriving at the accommodation and then bam the destination will be revealed. I really donā€™t think itā€™s a van trip of any kind this time until later on in the year. I think the ā€˜new house tourā€™ he hinted at will be a Villa of some kind rather than a bog standard hotel room - we know they like to clickbait ā€˜new home/movingā€™ etc so this will be no different. I do believe it will be long haul this time too.

They will get themselves ahead by missing some uploads and spreading content out like we know they do. There will be content filmed for the girls channels and Sarah Says and he will direct people to watch these to make up for a lack of main channel vlog. Theyā€™ve been sloppy this last fortnight with lack of vlogging etc & need to play catch up again with delaying their vlog uploads.

Itā€™s all very predictable but expect nothing less from those two.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
2 weeks untill they go away, but they will be vlogging shite to get a week ahead so it will be 3 weeks before we see anything.

Reactions: 18
Sorry that was disgusting the storyā€™s were all what Jace liked poor mila looked so disappointed what a tit mother to have that much of a favouritešŸ˜”
Iā€™ve a good mind to send a pile of books just for mila to their P.O. Box. Tha poor little girl

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If you have a million things to do, why do you waste the beginning of the day sitting on the sofa waiting for your husband getting ready. Coud she not have started one or two of those things while waiting. Or did all of them needing you to be on medication.
All those clothes they are packing away for their holliday, and not one of them has been washed.
Living (like many of my fellow tattlers) with health issues and chronic pain i find i have to get myself up,usually around 6/7 (bad sleeper) ,grab a warm shower and try and ease what hurts ,and get on with things.At the moment i`m dealing with my mum`s home aswell ,getting it ready to sell and keeping it clean and respectable ,along with my own.My washing machine`s usually on before i`ve had my first cuppa ,so if the weather`s at least dry i can put it out before finishing my jobs for the day ,and then getting to my mums (bus ,i don`t drive) and getting something else crossed off my list!
Ok so i`ve not got small children ,or tweens/ teens ,but i still make sure my furbaby is happy fed and had some play time and snuggles ,and checking on a friend who`s not in good health either ,ensuring he`s alright and doesn`t need anything picked up whilst i`m out.
Lazy is just that LAZY!! When mine were young i never stopped ,despite having fibroids and waiting for a hysterectomy.That`s life for many of us.This pair don`t have a clue ,either that or they`re turning a blind eye to reality ,regarding themselves aswell as their children. My mum used to say that you "reap what you sow" ,and it`s very true.Heaven help them when it all comes crashing down ,the kids start showing how miserable and disgruntled with their lives they are ,and the gravy train really starts to run out. Chris ,Sarah ,i wouldn`t be in either of your shoes for all the tea in China!!Hate to say it ,but it couldn`t happen to a more deserving couple ,though i do truly feel for those kids. If life in that house is strained now ,i dread to think how much worse it`s going to get.You can`t avoid the inevitable forever Inghams!
---
Just watched yesterdayā€™s blog of Sarah in the changing room. Iā€™ve just been sick in my mouth! Think I need counselling can anyone help?? šŸ¤£
I`d suggest looking away if there`s likely to be a snap of either lazy or creepy.They definitely should come with a govt health warning!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.