The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lifetime prediction for creepy is that by 2026 he’ll be living in a tent in a field like the old trampoline. Jane will have to visit daily to tend to his gout brought on by a diet of Lidl steak, cream and Cheese. Creepy spends his mornings rolling his Hot wheels toy Lamborghini around the field and his evening screaming at the stars and cursing Andrew Tate because he could never reach that 10k a day.

Sarah will be sleeping in Katrinas box room with the 11 children and stewing on the fact that Katrina doesn’t have to ration the Vimto and live off reduced price eggs. She spends her mornings in her Pyjamas watching Netflix and her evenings in her pyjamas watching Netflix and cursing Chris for letting her believe they were set for life.

At this point I think it’s safe to say Creepy is just a manic, compulsive liar. Social blade shows his YouTube earnings at £55.000 per year so he’d have to carry on with YouTube for another 20 years at least without touching a penny of his earnings to even see close to one million. 20 more years of YouTube but he wants to retire in 5 years with a gold Lamborghini and eternal youth! Somebody get Jane a ladder so she can drag the dick head down from that cloud! How does Sarah let him keep embarrassing them with total lies about how much they earn. Sarah is walking around Asda buying cheese she doesn’t like so she gets a pound back on her savings club and she’s showing the vimto she’s allowed to buy because it’s on sale and the child catcher is in the car park and isn’t there to manipulate her in to thinking they don’t need it because there’s still a bottle in the van from last summer. Their lifestyle screams we’re skint. They’re going to spend whatever little they have on plane holidays this summer in the hope that the views will rise. (They won’t.)

Their channel is dying. They begrudge filming a vlog and they can’t afford to do interesting things anymore. Are we expected to believe that in twenty years people will be sticking around to watch 25 year old Jace hanging off Little Arctic circles ears in the supermarket while Grandma Sarah folds Grandad creepies reusable nappies for the vlog!

Do me a bleeping favour and get a grip Creepy. You look absolutely ridiculous running your Brokie arse around acting like you’re Elon musk. I doubt Elon musk will be spending summer in Benidorm eating a communal burger and not being able to leave the hotel unless it’s for a free trip to the beach. He’s going to waste every penny they had trying to chase the dream that he lost them when he messaged a sixteen year old Autistic teenage girl to sneak out of her hotel room at night and go skinny dipping with him. I don’t know how any mother can live with herself after letting this man dictate and take over her children’s lives. They’re born on camera and they film every tear and illness in the hope a clickbait vlog makes them a few extra pounds. Creepy and Sarah got to grow up with normal childhoods but think it’s fine to make children for content. Imagine growing up with the freedom of privacy and anonymity but thinking it’s fine to deny your children this. The worst part is these children won’t have enough money to buy their own homes because their parents wasted everything they earned them. They like to act rich but these girls got taken on holiday by some ifam friends for a week. According to Isla the mum wouldn’t let them pay for anything but Sarah showed what she thought was a cute txt from Isla asking Sarah for permission to by her friend a drink! I’d have been embarrassed to show that message if i was Sarah. 20k a month on YouTube and the girls aren’t allowed to buy a drink for a friend without permission. These girls must see all the rich teenagers on YouTube spending massive amounts of their own money and must wonder where theirs is when Creepy is bragging on YouTube about how much he earns.

Chris says they earn 20k a month from youtube as well as the 10k a day side hustle but the kids are stuck in that house 24/7 unless it’s a trip to b&m, Matalan or Asda. They sacrificed the children’s education to travel but they only go away to the Arctic in winter and the same places in summer doing nothing but ride along the motorways and have cosy days in the van doing nothing. They did more with the children when they were in full time education. They have the most boring mundane life I’ve ever seen. Everyday is the same. I don’t know how anyone can spend day after day stuck in that void of a house folding baby clothes, talking about the laundry and complaining about blackcurrant juice while the children live in their bedrooms. They film everyday and the content alone shows how miserable and rubbish life is for them. Creepy sold a leaflet showing people how to make 10k a day like him and how you’ve only got to put in an hour in the morning or evening but then he’s telling everyone they’ve been so busy working behind the scenes that they haven’t had time to film any content. Pull the other one Creepy. What we’re seeing right now is manic desperation to become rich before you have to go back to work and get a real job. 🙄

Sorry it’s a long one! 👀🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Oooh I’m looking forward to the midlife crisis chaos. Hopefully he finally breaks and admits what he did to those poor girls. Chris you can’t live in your weird fantasy land of denial forever

Reactions: 19
When he tells people to do their own research, does that apply to his own children because it seems like in his world only his opinion counts. And his opinion isn't formed from research, it's based on whoever he is obsessed with at the time, at the moment he just repeats everything Andrew Tate says.

None of the older girls are able to do their own research anyway, they have no critical thinking skills, they are told that anyone that questions them is because the other person is a jealous troll. The world is split into ifam and trolls with no in between, even if the person has never heard of them. An education that has at it's best consisted of copying out text has not prepared them to do any research on anything.

Then we have the younger ones, who won't be able to read anything that they haven't been able to memorise. Never mind telling them to ignore main stream media, they won't be able to get information about anything from anywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I'd laugh if that person was referring to a new Red Setter puppy or one of those really hideous orangutan baby reborn things that Mary Shittle sells and not an actual human baby.
Guessing it’s a pretty, young(ish) female - could you imagine being in her shoes and reading that, or worse - her partners if she’s with someone (possibly is if already pregnant). All the girl asked for was baby name suggestions! I just can’t see in what scenario saying that would ever be ok even if he didn’t have a wife by his side and daughters. He’s probably checked her profile and seen another vulnerable female that it’s worth attempting to prey on - makes you wonder how many inboxes he’s still sliding into as well 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Hahaha @Ghost82

Grandma Sarah folding Grandad Creepy's reusable nappies for the vlog! Brilliant! 👏

💀🪦 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched on YouTube a video called the disturbing world of influencer parents...

Well Chris and Sarah if that's the world you follow and think ok then you and all influencer parents need a good kick up arse . Do you think anyone will take serious your complaints about tattlers when your part of this social media world. Carry on putting your children at risk as its very frightening how many strangers are saving photos and videos of your children all so you can live like a king ( Chris words ) .if you had other successful money making projects in background why do you need YouTube to exploit your children. And just live a normal private life where you can trust people . Madness

Reactions: 15
Guessing it’s a pretty, young(ish) female - could you imagine being in her shoes and reading that, or worse - her partners if she’s with someone (possibly is if already pregnant). All the girl asked for was baby name suggestions! I just can’t see in what scenario saying that would ever be ok even if he didn’t have a wife by his side and daughters. He’s probably checked her profile and seen another vulnerable female that it’s worth attempting to prey on - makes you wonder how many inboxes he’s still sliding into as well 🤢
Oh he definitely checked her out before he replied. I guess his response highlights the difference between "The Ingham Family" brand and the "Chris Delonge" brand. Neither is professionally run, obviously Creepy still represents both and you're not safe in either space, but if you step into Delonge's world then watch out.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they’re probably trying to get pregnant then claim a big compo bundle for the kid they ‘never planned.’
Not a chance. Any sterilisation man or women, you are told to use contraception Until it’s clear it’s been successful. Also all the corps where they state they were going to pay for a reversal. They will get nothing from this. It April amd she hadn’t even bother to have an appointment. It was just click bait nothingness.
---
He also posted this. There might be a new house tour, but that's only because they can't afford the house they currently live in.

View attachment 2896004
Cool. Another one to send to HMRC as his account don’t show this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I do believe that £1.254 million lifetime earnings, but they used to get 35 million views some months. Now it's well below 2 million.

Anyway he's foolishly given away too much information with that post trying to show off and flog his con.

Over the 8 year history of their channel they've had 660 million views.

So that's about £1.9k a million views.

Last month they had 1.51 million views so made about £2.9k.

Rough maths as it doesn't account for rising earnings with inflation, but at the same time things are in a slump right now with the world outlook so earnings per view are down a fair bit since covid. But they're making nowhere near 10k a month, let alone a day from their main source of youtube that pretty much all their eggs are in.

View attachment 2896317

2.9k sounds about right as it's the middle figure of what social blade says they're currently earning in $
View attachment 2896322
how much you betting the figure he has on the top one if the before youtube takes their cut too so its half of that over 8 years. average 7.5k ish a month then

Reactions: 8
He's backtracked. On the way home he was so chuffed with his new brows but now that the vlog has gone out and the internet is laughing at him, all of a sudden he thinks they're weird!

Before he got them done, he told Saz that he wasn't sure if he'd be comfortable sharing his brow story, especially when she said that he'd always hated his brows. (I think he panicked, worried that his wife was about to expose his big secret i.e. that he's actually a ginger 😱).

His comment was a bit rich though, considering that he doesn’t allow the children the privilege of keeping anything private. Only Saz & Creeps are allowed secrets and privacy and everyone else is exploited for cash.
I wish she kept her vag problems private and her legs closed! The thought of how she got pregnant with a paedalo makes me 🤮

• Heart
  • Sick
The Ingham Family #332 Creepy Chris is like tofu on legs, a lump of beige just sucking up dregs

(Too harsh? 🤔🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well creepy. I work and live independently so I don’t fit your narrative of a hater. Also I can walk down the street without being called a nonce. You are such a lowlife ugly inside and out nonce. Jealous!! I think not 😂 you clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well creepy. I work and live independently so I don’t fit your narrative of a hater. Also I can walk down the street without being called a nonce. You are such a lowlife ugly inside and out nonce. Jealous!! I think not 😂 you clown 🤡
Same, I live independently with my children who are being brought up with dignity, privacy and most of all my time without a camera in their faces and being saved on strangers phones ,laptops etc, plus sorry to disappoint Chris I don't have a gif.. suit, I'll leave that for you and your wife's bedroom time and certainly don't have posters of you on my walls, you are disgusting but keep fantasising about females having posters of you because the only women you'll ever have is sarah ingham forever ( she's just like you) and anyone else who's interested are of a certain kind. Why do you have haters ? Google your own name.... then reply with honest answer .

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does he keep going on about drinking the kool-aid? Does he not get that the reference is about a cult where they drank poisoned kool aid to commit s**cide? I get the impression he thinks it means something “cool”
He must be reading here, we've called them a cult quite a lot recently, I think it's aimed.

Reactions: 16
He’s getting worse, completely delusional and so far up his own *** that he ain’t going to see sunshine anytime soon.
oh and no one in the history of the world will ever have a poster of him on their walls, utter minging twit face.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
DadvGirls - Followers 1.59 million - Video released 20 hours ago, 202k views

The Ingham Family - Followers 1.36 million - Video released 21 hours ago, 25k views

Just give it up, your content is dead!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.