The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he posting these odd answers to get us talking? Does he think we are going to belive whatever he says and get all worked up. It's the only explanation for this rubbish

Reactions: 21
20k a month... maybe in your dreams. 🤣🤣🤣

Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

View attachment 2895983
Above 20k a month on their lowest ever month :LOL:. He's desperate give the image that they are doing well rather than trapped in this wheel of churning out youtube to make just enough to exist.

So many side hustles earning the big money that they keep putting themselves though the slog of vlogs and getting ever more unhinged 🤪

I love that creepys proof that their high earners is all the shopping his (hot) wife does... Said shops are usually in low income shops, that really screams wealth.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is he posting these odd answers to get us talking? Does he think we are going to belive whatever he says and get all worked up. It's the only explanation for this rubbish
He is definitely asking and answering all these questions because he’s a narcissistic hole and invents his own online validation because the low intelligence adults he attracts in the comments on YouTube just don’t do it for him anymore.
Also, that page showing his YouTube revenue is utter nonsense with no context of time span. What it does show is how the views have drastically dropped and then flatlined over time. Deluded 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Isn't that 'estimated revenue' graph for their entire time on YouTube? The long, flat line at the start being before they started vlogging/earning any money and the massive peak a short way into their journey the Christmas vlog that went viral?

I can believe they've made £1.25 million in eight years but that's definitely not £20k+ per month.

Reactions: 24
Above 20k a month on their lowest ever month :LOL:. He's desperate give the image that they are doing well rather than trapped in this wheel of churning out youtube to make just enough to exist.

So many side hustles earning the big money that they keep putting themselves though the slog of vlogs and getting ever more unhinged 🤪

I love that creepys proof that their high earners is all the shopping his (hot) wife does... Said shops are usually in low income shops, that really screams wealth.
Must be paying high rate income tax for us brokies living in our parents basement

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wonder whether Jane and Steve are at the point where they realise they have raised a total twit?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Isn't that 'estimated revenue' graph for their entire time on YouTube? The long, flat line at the start being before they started vlogging/earning any money and the massive peak a short way into their journey the Christmas vlog that went viral?

I can believe they've made £1.25 million in eight years but that's definitely not £20k+ per month.
Ah, good point and that makes sense if it’s across their YT lifetime. Across that 8 years that’s £13631 average a month before any taxes - most of that would have been in their hey day and definitely not figures they will be getting nowadays.

They don’t seem to reflect the dodgy high interest rate mortgage on the current house and having to buy 10+ year old vehicles.

I do believe that £1.254 million lifetime earnings, but they used to get 35 million views some months. Now it's well below 2 million.

Anyway he's foolishly given away too much information with that post trying to show off and flog his con.

Over the 8 year history of their channel they've had 660 million views.

So that's about £1.9k a million views.

Last month they had 1.51 million views so made about £2.9k.

Rough maths as it doesn't account for rising earnings with inflation, but at the same time things are in a slump right now with the world outlook so earnings per view are down a fair bit since covid. But they're making nowhere near 10k a month, let alone a day from their main source of youtube that pretty much all their eggs are in.

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 11.23.26.png

2.9k sounds about right as it's the middle figure of what social blade says they're currently earning in $
Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 11.30.55.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

But he's got an A* A Level in Mathematics and a "physics brain". Us fools can't be challenging that.

(Back in the real world though, of course you're spot on.)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jane , Jane quick get the tuna out and make those sandwiches quick your son has gone mad again !

Yet again you have described us trolls just as what your stepdaughter is !

• Haha
  • Heart
A few that stick out, what on earth was that SarahInghamOfficial about? What that a dig at his own wife on social media?

View attachment 2896118

I can’t believe he pretty much says he has no regrets on the things he’s done - those girls who fell victim to him would say otherwise. I just couldn’t imagine anyone saying they have no regrets to inviting a teenage girl to go skinny dipping with them - he has no remorse whatsoever 😡 They are going somewhere where he would be very bold to attempt to go and using a big name company to travel with too, I’m sure of it.

View attachment 2896119

The comments about where he sees himself in 10years shows he’s on a path of destruction and dragging the rest down with him. For some reason it doesn’t want to show but he’s added a coffin emoji.

View attachment 2896127

That YT estimated revenue doesn’t highlight what’s shown on the accounts so where are these figures being plucked from or has he photoshopped that to make it look a million times better than it is?

Selling the house soon are we Chris? Good luck with that one.View attachment 2896127
The lady doth protest too much

Reactions: 8
The funniest thing is after tax and living expenses all they've got to show for a few years of earning decent money is a chunk of that god awful newbuild paid off, not even owned outright.

Earnings of about £40k a year these days for a large family is pretty low. Someone on welfare with a large family would get similar if their accommodation is paid for.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They would never be able to sell that house
I'm pretty sure that one of his (Ingham) relatives runs her own estate agency. Maybe she'll be drafted in to help. 🤔
---
On his q&a He said if he helped choose a name can he go on the birth certificate 🤢
I'd laugh if that person was referring to a new Red Setter puppy or one of those really hideous orangutan baby reborn things that Mary Shittle sells and not an actual human baby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does he keep going on about drinking the kool-aid? Does he not get that the reference is about a cult where they drank poisoned kool aid to commit s**cide? I get the impression he thinks it means something “cool”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does he keep going on about drinking the kool-aid? Does he not get that the reference is about a cult where they drank poisoned kool aid to commit s**cide? I get the impression he thinks it means something “cool”
I bet he has no idea (not until he reads your post anyway). He just repeats what he's heard in BMTH lyrics and from his conspiracy theory sources.

Also, in simple terms, it's an American product reference and he just loves to drop those wherever possible, as if that somehow makes him cool by association.

The man is like a walking, talking blob of tofu, taking on other flavours like a sapsucking conduit and nothing more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He's turning 40 in a few months, isn't he? I wonder whether this is a factor in the latest performance.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.