The Ingham Family #331 Sarah Says "Our daily life clearly shows how utterly skint we are"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I right in thinking that they had a wall removed that compromised fire safety or they asked the builder not to put it in? Just the type of thing a survey would warn a potential buyer against
There was a wall between the kitchen and the hall when they first showed the house, but I don't think anyone knows who took it down and why.

Reactions: 6
20k a month... maybe in your dreams. 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2895983
What would the Inghams know about "living like a king"? Is he referring to developing gout or having massive ears or sausage fingers? Maybe it's a nod to his precious golden crown and King tit-Midas credentials. 🤷‍♀️

Saying that though, I could actually see him in a role within the Royal Household...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
1000047477.jpg

What would you REALLY talk about? What's on your mind Chris?
Leering at a young fan's backside like you openly have done on vlogs? Grooming a teenager to swim naked with you? Sending dickpics to fans you groom and have unprotected sex with?
---
He also posted this. There might be a new house tour, but that's only because they can't afford the house they currently live in.

View attachment 2896004
Lazy should keep the cellulose from juicing. Incorporate it into a soup or something. Her husband needs all the fibre he can get as he is so full of tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh dear, you can’t polish a turd. Chris and his eyebrows. Get a decent haircut, you tool.

Why oh why. A custard cream biscuit for a baby! She’s changing her diet, overhaul the kids too. I know she didn’t literally mean she’d give a custard cream to the baby but for normal people baby lead weaning, the first thing out of your mouth would be something healthy and nutritious, not a sweet biscuit. All the heavily processed food she’s giving to the six month old already is just so bad for her. Why can’t she chop up fruit and veg for her to snack on, a bit of good quality cheese, boiled egg, they are boiling eggs for Creepy already, some plain Greek yoghurt, grilled meat or fish. It’s so easy.

Leaving Mila and Jace with the older kids again. If you’re going to keep having kids, you need to be prepared to look after them, it’s not their siblings responsibility, regardless of age.

Poor Isla, they’d be going to all sorts of fun do’s with famous folk if her dad was decent.
The kids should be learning during the week so why are they being left for hours for their Dad to have his brows done and for both of them to go shopping together? It’s a regular, almost daily occurrence as well. It’s not Izzy’s responsibility to oversee the care of 4 siblings if she is supposedly hard at work with 3 a-levels to study for - that’s a full time education in itself. Exams begin next month, with some having already taken place and they are going away - says it all 🤣

Chris could have gone by himself to do both of those things or left the food shopping until later in the day - the things she bought weren’t essentials that couldn’t have waited. But he won’t because he’s a wimp who would have more chance of confrontation if by himself. What a sad little life to live.
---
So he is bored out of his mind doing q and a 2 nights in a row.
He’s definitely on the booze or worse.

Why on earth has he said that on the baby names question?! 😳 He’s sat there with his wife and kids at home and commenting things like that! 🤢 An open admission he’d be happy to have sex with someone who’s not his wife - the mind boggles. I don’t like her but my god that’s embarrassing for Sarah.

The image he has of trolls and haters are what he, as a teenage boy, was probably doing when thinking about all the kids that he could only dream he was in the same circle of people. I expect he had a very rough time through school and if he did it’s no less than he deserves, it’s just a shame it’s turned him into the weird little gnome freak he is today. He’s got some twisted views on the way he sees things that’s for sure.

The trolls and haters comment is another shining example of his mind and the immature little ‘man’ that he is - he can’t stand that pretty much everyone who can’t stand them actually live very normal lifestyles. We are all rich in their own way whether it’s income, home ownership, lifestyles etc and at least we can walk down the street knowing we’ve not attempted to do any of the sickening things he has done and we are also not isolating our children from the world because of the actions of their father.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The kids should be learning during the week so why are they being left for hours for their Dad to have his brows done and for both of them to go shopping together? It’s a regular, almost daily occurrence as well.
The other day when Sarah was talking she mentioned that they are always busy when they aren't filming, they have so many jobs to do. She didn't even mention that she has to spend time educating her children!! Some Home Ed parents spend most of the traditional school based hours teaching their children. All you have to do is watch some Home Ed families on YouTube to realise how much the children are missing out on good quality home education. When they have primary aged children they are busy every day with fun things. Nature walks to explore the season, growing plants from seeds, a painting activity with a theme (like Earth Day), baking, visiting the library, home ed meet up group, sports such as swimming, then structured phonics and maths, but also the inclusion of these subjects in more activity based play. It is heartbreaking!

Then you have Jace and Mila left to their own devices. And Aurora in front of the TV all the time (as stated by Esme on Tiktok).

Also, Jace has 5 phonics books according to Sarah! 5 books should only last him 2 weeks. She thinks he can read but he had clearly mesmerised the words, like all children do! Honestly it's awful to watch, like a social experiment.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thanks for the screen shots, he's completely lost it. This happens every so often with him, he must be a nightmare to live with.
He seems to get worse like this when he has something planned like a long trip away because he feels confident he'll escape and have full control over the family as they can't do anything without him. Seems to really boost his ego, but I'm not sure whether he gets more confident and vocal because of the trip or whether he's more likely to do the trips when he's in this manic phase.

With the "new" house tour he mentioned I am starting to wonder if they really have rented a cheap accommodation somewhere for the summer which would also explain why the trip doesn't involve the van.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A few that stick out, what on earth was that SarahInghamOfficial about? What that a dig at his own wife on social media?

IMG_4254.jpeg

I can’t believe he pretty much says he has no regrets on the things he’s done - those girls who fell victim to him would say otherwise. I just couldn’t imagine anyone saying they have no regrets to inviting a teenage girl to go skinny dipping with them - he has no remorse whatsoever 😡 They are going somewhere where he would be very bold to attempt to go and using a big name company to travel with too, I’m sure of it.

IMG_4261.jpeg

The comments about where he sees himself in 10years shows he’s on a path of destruction and dragging the rest down with him. For some reason it doesn’t want to show but he’s added a coffin emoji.

IMG_4263.jpeg

That YT estimated revenue doesn’t highlight what’s shown on the accounts so where are these figures being plucked from or has he photoshopped that to make it look a million times better than it is?

Selling the house soon are we Chris? Good luck with that one.
IMG_4263.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
What is that 5 year plan. Clearly all bs / delusion.

Ask me in 3 weeks... so 3 more weeks of home vlogs then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So you can live like Kings on just the YouTube income alone, so why don't they then?
They literally scrimp and save on every aspect of their life.
Even when they try and pretend they're making a big splurge, they do it as cheaply as possible. The motorhome was a really old model that the dealer was struggling to get rid of, when they went on holiday to Mexico, they booked the cheapest all inclusive option available.
I get maybe not wanting to spend on some things, but if you scrimp on literally everything, then what is the point in having money in the first place?
Chris, you're living far worse off than all of us stuck in the matrix. My husband has never stopped me from buying a bottle of diluting juice or made me go to the shops to save spending £4 delivery. You must have millions in savings if you're making as much as you say.

Also, 5 more kids in 5 years? Who's that with Chris? Even if Sarah agrees to another, she's not going to pop out 5 in 5 years. She should be worried with Andrew Take taking about needing to have loads of children to not be gay (🙄) Chris will be wanting to impress his boyfriend with all his children and will be looking elsewhere to produce them.

Reactions: 27
What would the Inghams know about "living like a king"? Is he referring to developing gout or having massive ears or sausage fingers? Maybe it's a nod to his precious golden crown and King tit-Midas credentials. 🤷‍♀️

Saying that though, I could actually see him in a role within the Royal Household...

He'd fit right in with the vile prince Andrew

Reactions: 12
Of course Sarah likes his brows, he looks like a proper clown 🤣🤣
He's backtracked. On the way home he was so chuffed with his new brows but now that the vlog has gone out and the internet is laughing at him, all of a sudden he thinks they're weird!

Before he got them done, he told Saz that he wasn't sure if he'd be comfortable sharing his brow story, especially when she said that he'd always hated his brows. (I think he panicked, worried that his wife was about to expose his big secret i.e. that he's actually a ginger 😱).

His comment was a bit rich though, considering that he doesn’t allow the children the privilege of keeping anything private. Only Saz & Creeps are allowed secrets and privacy and everyone else is exploited for cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.