Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
I can't remember whether it was Mila or Jace but whenever they tried to sit up as a baby she would push them back down and say "no you're too young". She just wants babies to lay around like a doll for her to dress up and buy more nappies for. I really think it seems like Aurora does nothing simply because she isn't shown much and at home appears to be in another room so she isn't even heard in the background.

Aurora is even more unwanted than Mila. Since they have been back from the arctic she's barely even been with Sarah on camera, if she is it's usually sat in her chair. The baby carrier that had the bit missing, have they further broken it because Sarah went from always having a baby attached to her to Chris just carrying Aurora around the shops like she's a bag of potatoes he's waiting to buy. No one just carries a baby around shopping centres like that and plonks them down whenever they need to look at something.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Otterwise

VIP Member
The great big pervert-enabler is still throwing her children under the bus to prove absolutely nothing to the local authority, I see.

Poor children. Shoved in front of a camera like performing monkeys so Sarah can look like the earth-mother she's not.

• Sad
  • Heart

Goonie

Creepy showing who he really is in his latest Instagram reel promoting his Zero 2 10k . ‘The wife’s gonna be on it with all them chores’ 🙄

Says the pathetic little weasel who spends half his life with his bissel 😆🤣😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Impleo

VIP Member
Some of the comments on her TikTok haul video for Isla. She will never be taken seriously whilst she remains married to Chris. I’m glad people have pulled her up on some of the stuff and the amounts she has purchased. Just because she can buy the amount she does, in the current day people aren’t so hot on others flexing that (I expect a lot is on credit though). When will they learn?
When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.

It's never going away.

Screenshot 2024-04-10 10.01.59.png

1712740312064.png

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Why is Sarah counting down to Christmas in insta. Woman has a problem!
I don't understand this either. They spend all year having cosy pj days and opening endless presents. The only thing different is their warehouse gets a glow up when the shopping mall decs come out.

• Haha
  • Sad

nattis

VIP Member
Sorry but if Isla really wanted you to go with her on her first ride on the smiler why could you not have put Aurora in the pram from the beginning to make sure you were available for it Sarah, If Golden boy really needed that pram (I doubt it) he could have it afterwards and you could have kept Aurora on you.

When I read birthdaywish finally happen as a vlog name I though. Oh they are picking up Isabelles car on their way home, or they are finally doing the afternoontea Isla wanted last year, or they have skipped a few days again and is back home doing Islas roommakeover finally.
But noooo it is yet another rollercoaster.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Gymgirl

Chatty Member
That face you make when your little sister opens a Lego Friends set and you remember when your step dad lost you your lucrative role as a Lego Friends ambassador because he sexually groomed 16 and 17 year old fans of your family channel...
Poor Isabelle 😔😔.
She hasn't a clue that that is why she lost the deal
She thick is mince - sad cow

• Haha
  • Sad

caw654

Yes he is not reading and isn’t really even interested. I would have also made him hold his pen “good” (properly), there is no point in reinforcing poor technique.
God watching that home learning just makes me cringe so much, Jace has no clue, Sarah has no clue.
If he was learning to read he would have sounded out the letters and decoded each word. Not look at whoever is behind the book mouthing the word at him. He also knew “sit” by heart as he just said it straight away without reading. It’s like watching a slow speed car crash.
Why oh why oh why would you purposefully disadvantage your children in every way at every turn-socially, emotionally, intellectually, it’s awful to see.
No, that's not reading, that's looking at the pictures, guessing, and remembering what she's told him to say. It might work with one book, with sentences of just three words, and words of just one syllable, but it's not going to work with anything more complicated. She will soon find out she's bitten off more than she can chew!

• Heart

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Since they're away in the caravan, why could Chris not have driven to the nearest Millie's cookies the day before her birthday to pick up the giant cookie that Isla wanted?

Mc89

Most people who wean their babies start with vegetables and fruit. This moron starts on processed crap that is high in salt and fat.

Aurora will be having McDonalds next week, followed by chocolate.

I 100% believe she was given chocolate already at Easter.
I didn’t think you were meant to give babies salt, and there Aurora is eating a pepperoni pizza!!

• Sad
  • Wow

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
They are beyond thick and dangerous. First they let the baby suck on Creepy’s beaded neck-lace, then in the next scene, she is sat in a high chair wearing the neck-lace around her neck by herself. I’m appalled

• Angry
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
The reason why they hate this site they can’t delete the comments like they can on other sites , can’t do nothing about it there not in control and they don’t like it
Yes. That's the crux of it and it's bloody ridiculous. They just want to censor everyone and most of them don't even seem to understand what "trolling" means. Simply having a critical, negative opinion doesn't make you a troll.

Importantly, nobody should feel scared to approach the authorities if they have a legitimate concern (Social Services, Police, RSPCA or whoever). If Sarah Ingham wants to dissuade people from reporting concerns then it begs the question, what does she have to hide? Does she know that she's guilty of dangerously unsafe and seriously detrimental practices, compromising the welfare of her children, pets and others? Of course she does.

Anyway, if Sarah is on matey terms with her friends at SS, who allegedly have a good gossip and laugh about any complaints that come in, then what is she worried about? 🙄

Sarah & Chris Ingham don't want to be held to account. They want the freedom to go feral and do exactly what the hell they like, to hell with anyone else. They don't want anyone to pull them up but they do want the clicks and views. You can watch them but if you can't blow smoke up their arse then you're not allowed to react.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
That face you make when your little sister opens a Lego Friends set and you remember when your step dad lost you your lucrative role as a Lego Friends ambassador because he sexually groomed 16 and 17 year old fans of your family channel...
Poor Isabelle 😔😔.
I’m not joking no girl in the first year of high school would be happy receiving that lego for age 7+ it is just ridiculous !

Isla looks about 8 in that thumbnail , pedos dream ! Chris and Sarah are sick 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart

Meisify2

VIP Member
Totally not the point but why would she get hate for the AirPods? I know they’re spenny but most people have them now don’t they? Though I don’t know what she’ll use them for since her own voice is her favourite sound
Good point, why does she even need them? I use mine when commuting to and from work, when walking my dog, when going to the shops or walking to an exercise class….Lazy does none of those things, does she want them for around the house? If that’s the case then those kids are more unsupervised than I though