The Ingham Family #330 Creepy the G saw a real roadman and did a little wee! šŸ’¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worryingly that TikTok reminds me of a woman on Olivia Attwoods sex worker series, who spoke about how she makes money pretending to be a dog for perverts online. She would do TikTokā€™s like that.

wtf. These poor kids man

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Why is Sarah counting down to Christmas in insta. Woman has a problem!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Aside from the abuse & dominatrix themes, it's also very concerning that other impressionable kids might copy what looks like rolling about with a skipping rope tied around your neck.
This has happened where vulnerable children copy their ā€˜idolsā€™ online and die. Such things simply shouldnā€™t ever be posted.

Reactions: 18
Why is Sarah counting down to Christmas in insta. Woman has a problem!
Sheā€™s bored. They all are. Dossing their lives away, and, what is Christmas to her? Another bloody holiday, after loads of others, dossing around with everyone bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Didn't Sarah once rant about how adults shouldn't leave negative comments on Esme's socials and if they have a concern then they should take it up with Sarah instead?

I wonder if the same applies to her useless husband because he shared Esme's video on his Insta Stories and obviously sees nothing wrong with it. No prizes for guessing why that might be. šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Totally agree with this comment
Not sure Iā€™ve seen another video do the same thing? Why would risk of strangulation and animal abuse role play be considered a trend (unless youā€™re an adult with sexual fetishes) - what on earth are Sarah and Chris playing at allowing them to post this.

As the ā€˜influencerā€™ she believes she is, she should know that others will copy and it could end very, very badly for another child.

Edited to add I also canā€™t believe they have done this knowing they have Prinny šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Atlanta has followed up her earlier comment to clarify. Apparently she doesnā€™t mind after all. šŸ™„

Screenshot_20240416-114744_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Edited to add I also canā€™t believe they have done this knowing they have Prinny šŸ˜”
It's disgusting.

Granny Jane & Hi Steve, do you find it funny? I wonder how closely Uncle Paul follows their antics as he's apparently a massive dog lover and animal rights advocate.

Reactions: 18
It's disgusting.

Granny Jane & Hi Steve, do you find it funny? I wonder how closely Uncle Paul follows their antics as he's apparently a massive dog lover and animal rights advocate.
I've reported it on the grounds of inciting animal cruelty and if other children copy this there's the risk of strangulation. Shameful that the parent has shared it to his insta too. I really am at a loss of how low this family will sink for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Any normal father would have told then to take it down, and told them off !

Chris however posts it to his own stories !

Proof right there he is not normal !!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.