Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreaseMop

VIP Member
What Lazy needs to remember is if it wasn't for Creepy and his creepiness and Lazy herself enabling him, the girls could have carried on with their old lives. They could all be at the private school, with friends, hobbies, interests and lives and Isabelle could still see her dad and family. Instead they are either in prison or running away and are bored, lonely and possibly have MH issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Klp86

VIP Member
The thing is, it’s all just cheap shit. Why not buy one or two decent well made learning resources with an idea on what you want to achieve with them instead of buying an overwhelming amount of tat, Something like balancing scales or decent art bits. Any long home edu stir will tell you not to buy loads of random stuff because it often ends up being a waste.
At this point she’s just playing make believe. There is absolutely zero education of any kind going on there.

becca7721

VIP Member
What a load of rubbish!
“Runs her own business” is that what you call signing your stepdaughter up for credit cards and, your scammy pyramid scheme, Chris?

What could go wrong?! 🙄

Off topic but need to mention : I’ve had some serious issues in RL over the past week so may not be posting much anymore. I can’t explain here there’s police involvement; nothing to do with trolling etc. But it’s badly impacting my PTSD so may need a break from the excitement that is THE INGHAM FAMILY!! In all seriousness I don’t anyone nee worrying.

• Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Does creepy ever take his bloody hat off? Is he going bald, is that the reason? What an absolute moron.
He uses it when he’s just out of the shower, for ‘frizz control’ while his hair dries. Plus, he doesn’t feel heat in his head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

YoungHollywood

VIP Member
There is no way Jace had a friend over. The fact she has mentioned it shows how rare it is that they have anyone round. I reckon it was doing a neighbour a favour. None of those kids have mates.
Also why is Sarah booking Esme and Isabelle’s haircuts for them?! They aren’t young kids, why don’t they sort out their own appointments. Imagine being 18 and going with your mum to get your hair cut with the appointment she made for you!

• Sad
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
All the halfwit IFam leaving “go to the dr about your boob Sarah” comments on their vlog 🙄 It’s mastitis Sarah, stick a cabbage leaf down your bra and shut the fuck up. You couldn’t have anything else because you’ve been permanently lactating like the village milking cow for the best part of 5 years 😂
Cabbage leaf? What is a cabbage? I doubt anyone has ever seen a cabbage in that house.😂

• Haha

Maria1

Chatty Member
There you go Sarah, a Tattler telling you what ONE of your outgoings is per month. I'd start asking your husband about the rest if I were you.
Yes, ask him about the monthly mortgage payments and then add that to the Council tax. At a conservative guess both these payments will wipe out or exceed your YouTube income (sub prime mortgage wasn't it? That means extortionate interest rates not that it's a special one for famous people :) )

• Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Wow. We were holding our expectations way to high for what jace has got.

It's a normal outdoors climbing frame and slide, one on those with a tent round it.
I hope that's making its way to the garden because it looks ridiculous
Was coming to say the same, that’s garden toy equipment! I hope TP haven’t gifted that lot to them as they are the same people who gifted thr trampoline. Again, do they think viewers will be impressed? This is something many kids have in their garden as the norm and definitely looks ridiculous in that room.
IMG_3372.jpeg

Interesting they’ve done things a little differently for the first birthday vlog of this year & haven’t used his name in the vlog title either. The little clip of Jace’s birth at the beginning & Chris used the words ‘where it all began’ - this is where he hoped that the new baby would revive the channel after what came out in 2018 but also the birth of the beloved boy because they all seem to have a weird thing about boys being the boss of the family.

Saw this comment before it gets deleted, couldn’t be a truer word spoken.
IMG_3371.jpeg

• Heart
Creepy has so many good friends. First day home it was his good friend the electrician and his mate the plumber. Today we have the roofing guy. He’s best buddies with the guys at the garage and the bloke who bought the car from him. They must have a great time out drinking together after a hard week at work on Friday nights. I overlooked the fact Creepy escaped the matrix and wouldn’t know a days work if it throttled him.

• Haha

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
As someone descended from incredibly smart, actually intelligent people who couldn’t access education because they were poverty-stricken immigrants and schooling wasn’t seen as a universal right… I can assure they’d be absolutely thrilled about what me and my children have achieved via our educations.

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
The absolute nerve of her to say she was glad to grow up before social media

THIS from the biggest social media wh0re on the planet who has sold every single one of her children’s privacy to fund their idiotic “ one life sit on your arse” dream because they are to thick and lazy to get a job

IMG_8192.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

heidilouxx

VIP Member
I’ll be blunt here guys, I was in a child psychiatric unit as a kid for 15 months and Isabelle is almost as skinny as some of the extremely anorexic girls I lived with. It’s really hard to see/watch. Sarah, for gods sake get her some help.
I’m a mental health nurse and Isabelle is 18, she has capacity to make her own decisions so in terms of getting help it’d be down to her and not Sarah to do it unfortunately

• Sad
  • Haha

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Thinking back to Sarah mentioning she’s got haircuts booked for herself, Esme and Isabelle. Why has she not put the effort in for Isla? They had Aurora supposedly so they had a big trio and a younger trio of children but Isla isn’t doing an awful lot with the eldest two. Now she’s approaching 12yo it’s the perfect time to start to learn more about self care and begin to experiment a bit more with basic makeup, nice hair etc.

Makes me so sad for her. It’s her birthday in less than two weeks time, if anyone deserved a pamper it’s that girl not the older girls. Especially with what she must put up with behind the scenes with Esme because she’s shown her true colours often enough to show she’s not very pleasant to her at times. Instead she’ll probably have to make do with the pizza scissors and have a homemade haircut :(

She needs some decent clothes this year too, no matter how much she wants to try and impress Sarah by liking that awful toddler style clothing Sarah insists on buying her. I don’t believe for a minute that she wouldn’t secretly love some decent current trend items. The clothes she does dress in don’t do a lot for her which is a big shame but she has so much potential. She’s got a pretty face - maybe that’s what Sarah is afraid of.

Esme has had a small fortune spent on her if those clothing hauls were actually purchased, put the same effort into Isla Sarah for gods sake. This is the girl who probably has the most to say if it ever came to it and she wanted to reveal all. Perhaps it’s time to start treating her a lot better than you all do.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
Why not do the garden up for the kids to play in? Indoor play equipment just means Lazy can sit on her arse rather than be outside with them

• Heart

Meisify2

VIP Member
Posted 7 hours ago.

I call 🐂💩.

No way was there another under or over 5-year-old child still there at 10.30. Even if the parent was there then bloody hell.

They are so out of touch with reality they think no one will think they are lying when they said he had a play date until 10.30pm! I mean come on, if you’re going to lie at least make it believable

• Haha
  • Heart

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Lazy 200 percent told Isabelle to rant because the views are low. If there was ever a time not to watch them is now. Manipulating idiots 😡

She don't give a fuck about her children.

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
She could have gone to the original appointment and he could have had the van MOT done and they would have saved the time and the cost of him coming back !!

For what one free night at that spa place , must have cost him well over a grand to drive back fuel/ferry / air bnb . They really don't have one brain cell between them ! Fools 🤡

Sarah you could have bought a whole amazon van load of plastic shite with the money saved , just think 10 plastic pencil pots in every room , what a dream we would all be jealous of that !

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'm quite sure my ancestors died because they were just living their own lives and it has to end sometime. I doubt they thought much about generations of the future. They definitely didn't imagine that one day people will choose to not educate their children, keep adults as if they were still children, pack everyone into a van to sit in car parks and get excited about crap from shein and temu.

Having researched my family tree I can safely they were not an exciting bunch - it actually makes me feel better about not wanting excitement myself. But they seem an honest lot, no trouble and due to the fact that only one person in around 200 years even moved to a different city, I like to think they'd be happier sat reading tattle than trying to live some tramp like existence of "van life" aka "tour of car parks".

• Heart