Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lovelucy

Of course they had a fucking accident. Knowing everyone is safe, I hope the older kids weren’t strapped in properly. They need to finally be held accountable for their bullshit.
I wonder if he fell asleep at the wheel due to.lack of sleep editing or doing whatever he seems to have to do in the wee small hours. I hope to god he's held accountable .

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Klp86

VIP Member
It looked more like everyone else was just waiting for the waffles and donuts as the main meal. Only 2 bowls of soup but something like 3 large waffles and 2 donuts.
Still not a very lot of food for 3 adults and four kids though. If it had been gifted you can guarantee they would’ve all had something each. It was clearly too expensive for the brokies 😂

• Haha

skyelau

VIP Member
Its clowns like him though that people risk their lives for , same as the type who climb mountains wearing flipflops and end up having mountain rescue to get them , or idiots who go in the sea on inflatable boards etc - all because he wants to recreate something he done last year!! shows how easy accidents can happen though yet they will still take risks

• Heart

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
No but weren't they don't the video requests things around that time? Maybe some one paid for one and just wanted isla? Which in itself is disgusting if that's what that was.
It wasn't online, it was in person. Isla was literally being filmed by a strange man on the street and not only did her parents allow it, they pay so little attention to their children while out, that they hadn't noticed it was happening.

• Wow
  • Angry

Ruth1983

VIP Member
I’ve nowt to say about the twats- literally nowt! So so boring!!!! Snow food snow aldi lidl snow snow food food woooohhhhoooooooing and snow

In other news - today I pained my toe nails while Ralfy judged me

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

uwotmate

Chatty Member
Wouldn't be surprised if he crashed on purpose . Hope the views are lower than normal.

• Heart

skyelau

VIP Member
Don't think we needed to know why Isabelle did not go swimming christ almighty aint anything private

• Sad
  • Wow

Scotblock

VIP Member
I’d bet my left kidney he’s fallen asleep at the wheel and drifted onto the side of the road.

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Bit off topic so sorry but I've just been told that Dave Ravenscroft of the R Family (enemies/besties of the Inghams/inspiration behind Aurora's name) is in a coma following a bleed on the brain. His wife is due to give birth anytime.

• Wow
  • Sad

rainbow20

There's no way he knew what the emergency number was. I can't believe he sat in that warm car filming his children carrying younger siblings out that van.
I'm another one who thinks he's absolutely stupid enough that he done the full thing for views.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Genuine advice, Creepy - I know it will be hard, but have some respect, try and fight the urge to post self-indulgent, woe-is-me selfies, or say anything at all about this on social media. Nobody wants your ghoulish stink attached to them.

• Heart

Vesty

Chatty Member
The scammer is Shine doing a £1 charge on items Sarah ordered
Mr & Mrs 10k a day crying over a pound FFS

• Haha
  • Wow
Genuine question? How in gods name do Creepy and Lazy wake up and face the day? They know that Jess’ and the other claims are true. They know they are failing their children. Even in their best moments common sense must prevail and they realise they are incapable of educating a mouse let alone the kids. The mortal dread of never knowing when, not if, sponsors and advertisers are going to be told of their ‘misdemeanours’. This is notwithstanding Creepy knowing how bad the finances and how unavoidable the mortgage is. I know his doctor addressed his dickhead thoughts but he remains the same dickhead. Most would have been carted off by the men in white coats long ago,

• Heart
  • Haha

nattis

VIP Member
They don't have to be supernice to stop and check on you Sarah. I don't know about the uk, but in Scandinavia there is laws that if you are the first one on a crashsite you are obligated to stop and check out if they need help.

• Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Nicole and Mumma1Donna - always saying exactly the same thing. They really aren’t getting what people are saying & must be two of only a handful of people who think there is no harm done. Worse still, there are people who sadly have probably been in a very real life situation where something like this has happened. It can be a massive trigger. What planet is he on that he is happy to put their children/stepchild out there with titles like that, it’s sick 😡 It’s Isabelle’s face that is associated with that thumbnail forever now, she is an adult. That’s not going to do her any favours when she eventually ends up needing to seek employment.

17k views on yesterdays vlog - I guess Izzy has lost her usefulness when it comes to thumbnails attracting the views. Will he start putting his own daughters out there in their swimwear more often I wonder? We all know how his mind works 🤢
If I ever get to a point in my life where I am feverishly defending a stranger who exploits their children on youtube, I hereby give my consent and authorization for any one of you to put me out of my misery in whichever way you see fit.

• Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
Genuine question? How in gods name do Creepy and Lazy wake up and face the day? They know that Jess’ and the other claims are true. They know they are failing their children. Even in their best moments common sense must prevail and they realise they are incapable of educating a mouse let alone the kids. The mortal dread of never knowing when, not if, sponsors and advertisers are going to be told of their ‘misdemeanours’. This is notwithstanding Creepy knowing how bad the finances and how unavoidable the mortgage is. I know his doctor addressed his dickhead thoughts but he remains the same dickhead. Most would have been carted off by the men in white coats long ago,
I think about this too sometimes. I think Chris is just delusional, but I wonder if Sarah lies awake at night thinking about everything they have lost because of Chris, or is she too thick to even realise. It’s like in their heads they’re still “famous” (I use that term loosely, I’d never heard of them until I accidentally clicked on their thread one day instead of the Radfords 😂) how do they still believe they have over a million fans and that everyone else is just jealous? How can they not see they are ruining their kids lives? They must know deep down, surely? Urgh… so many questions, I could go on for days 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 34