The Ingham Family #323 In case you weren't aware, they're in the public eye - for all the wrong reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I had to go to a meeting at work today. I was planning on go for a walk afterwards, but the wind was so freaking cold, I sat and talke to some colleages after the meeting (inside) and then I was just happy I could drive back home get a fire roaring in my oven and just get warm and toasty as the Inghams like to call it. I do have heating in my car but i could not imagine spending 2 more minutes in my car than I already had been. (it is about half an hour each way)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
The Ingham Family posted:
OUTDOOR CAMP & COOK AT MINUS 13 DEGREES | WINTER VAN LIFE NORWAY
maxresdefault.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What can be so great that it will top sitting in a supermarket carpark in -13 degrees cooking your dinner outside??And just so you know, this trip has been EPIC, so we don't need to expect anything epic to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg lazy’s mouth makes me feel sick that and her warty bumpy tongue 🤢🤢🤢 what the hell is that growing on her lip now 🤮
I know she has chronic cold sores, but she is also probably also lacking in iron, zinc and vitamin A, and the B vitamins. Her body is depleted from back to back geriatric and high risk pregnancies, breast feeding, emotional stress, and extremely poor nutrition. I probably said it last time she got pregnant but if she chooses to put herself through yet another pregnancy, she's out of her mind. And what caring and loving husband would continually do that to his beloved wife?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.