The Ingham Family #323 In case you weren't aware, they're in the public eye - for all the wrong reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their views are abysmal when they do these crap trips. Almost 1am gmt, and they're sitting at 14k views. The fannies don't care for the dull van trips, and with the endless variety of excellent travel content on youtube, no new viewer is going to waste their time on the junk he produces more than once.

I recently watched a series from a single van lifer guy who did his second winter road trip up through Canada, and along the Dalton hwy in Alaska. His footage rivals any nature show or movie I've ever watched, and his production is sublime. This is what Chris is up against. Nothing he does, production wise, is special or artistic, and nobody is the family is particularly relatable or appealing. They do nothing exciting. They don't visit any landmarks or spend Mr 10k A Day's money in locally owned businesses. Why even bother?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
16k views at 10.30am west aussie time. Best be getting the cc out creepy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Just for a weather check,here it’s currently 41.6c and not an ounce of snow insight, If your reading here Lazy that would be because here in the Southern Hemisphere it’s summer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Their views are abysmal when they do these crap trips. Almost 1am gmt, and they're sitting at 14k views. The fannies don't care for the dull van trips, and with the endless variety of excellent travel content on youtube, no new viewer is going to waste their time on the junk he produces more than once.

I recently watched a series from a single van lifer guy who did his second winter road trip up through Canada, and along the Dalton hwy in Alaska. His footage rivals any nature show or movie I've ever watched, and his production is sublime. This is what Chris is up against. Nothing he does, production wise, is special or artistic, and nobody is the family is particularly relatable or appealing. They do nothing exciting. They don't visit any landmarks or spend Mr 10k A Day's money in locally owned businesses. Why even bother?
I follow a young couple in Alaska. They don't have kids they have two elderly dogs and an ancient cat. They fish for salmon, hunt a moose once a year, have an incredible vegie garden in the summer with a massive big greenhouse and all winter are out & about ice-fishing on snowmobiles. Their footage, the scores they use, the ambient montages of them doing simple things like canning chicken stock & making pickles in their little two room cabin - it truly is cinematic. They chop & stack their own firewood, they rebuild their outhouse every year, they DO things. I love watching them and they teach me so much.

And they appear to shower regularly which would also be an innovation on the Mingin' channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I follow a young couple in Alaska. They don't have kids they have two elderly dogs and an ancient cat. They fish for salmon, hunt a moose once a year, have an incredible vegie garden in the summer with a massive big greenhouse and all winter are out & about ice-fishing on snowmobiles. Their footage, the scores they use, the ambient montages of them doing simple things like canning chicken stock & making pickles in their little two room cabin - it truly is cinematic. They chop & stack their own firewood, they rebuild their outhouse every year, they DO things. I love watching them and they teach me so much.

And they appear to shower regularly which would also be an innovation on the Mingin' channel.

I love them! I don't know if I could go back to living in that sort of climate, but their lifestyle is so simple and peaceful. Truly living off grid and away from the rat race.
---
They also revolve their lives around their dependents, which would be an innovation for the Inghams.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If they’re sleeping in car parks where are they emptying the toilet and filling up on water !!
Presumably, with seven people using the toilet, even just for urinating, they’d have to empty it every day or two? Where are they disposing of nappies? Nappies stink even wrapped up. I used disposable with my two and they went straight in the outside bin every single time. They don’t appear to have a garbage sack on the outside of the vehicle. He really doesn’t have a clue.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
18,295 views at 6.15am UK time. :)
Oh Sarah, Just think, you could have had a nice house paid off by now and three girls privately educated with a nice sum in the bank and that beanie-wearing idiot not constantly impregnating you in between him being in a bad mood.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
There is only me and my husband ((and our 2 dogs) in our Motorhome, we only use the toilet to wee in and it needs emptying every 3 days. Goodness knows how quickly there one fills up and where on earth they empty it and rinse it.
Also, they can't have winterised their van if the pipes are freezing, a bit like not winterising their kids with proper insulated outdoor wear. Taking the youngest 2 outside in inadequate clothing is cruelty.
I really do think that creepy would most definitely be diagnosed as a narcissist and Lazy really does have a measure of special needs, they attracted to each other like a pair of magnets, like certain couples do.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s so prepared that he hadn’t known that LPG was hard to come by. He’s so prepared that he allowed the pipes to freeze. I’m keen to know how long the gas canisters will last running the heating all day and night!

They are so devoid of intelligence that they are only able to compare the places they go to TV adverts and movies.

Sarah looks like she has more layers and those poor kids are dressed in supermarket jackets only suitable for a mild English winter.

The ‘food’. I have no words, I really don’t.

“So profound”, stupid clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

I follow them as well, Simple Living Alaska. They do life and YouTube right and have the balance between putting their life online and having personal space perfected. He takes the most incredible drone shots and both cook good nutritious food that doesn't need a kilo of cheese as seasoning, they have a true partnership.

Everything about the Inghams is all fur coat and no knickers. There's zero depth there, scratch beneath the surface and there's nothing. It must be a very empty existence, especially for the children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
If lazy is pregnant, that means Chris probably had those several bottles of sparkling, that we’ve seen in the background with Izzy 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Frozen pipes so no way are all 8 of them showering every day and I dread to think of the state of the porta porta. How utterly grim. That van must absolutely stink. What’s a lifestyle for a family on 10k a day 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I just never understand why they go all these places and never do anything cultural? They could have just stayed home and played in the snow as that is all they ever do on these trips.

You won’t believe where we spent the day!!!

Lidl?
In the van?

There is something really scary of a nighttime when it’s dark, and you can just see this black shadow in front of you”

Jesus he really never takes that beanie off does he, probably better than the fluorescent orange glow keeping the house awake.

the first time we came here we parked outside of a cheese factory, we went sledging with the school across the way in the morning”

something for both Sarah 🧀 and Chris 🚸 then
---
The Ingham Family #324 The Ingham’s do Norway dirty, metaphorically and physically.

Last edited:
Yes you're right, Creepy does have a weird obsession with lights. It's not unlike his obsession with pools, waterparks, and hot tubs ...

:unsure: ...

I can picture it now ... Creepy combines his obsessions into a badboy of a WOOHOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo 🚿🔌💡⚡🤯☠‼

I kid, I kid, but being the genius he is I wouldn't be surprised!

Reactions: 16
He’s so prepared that he hadn’t known that LPG was hard to come by. He’s so prepared that he allowed the pipes to freeze. I’m keen to know how long the gas canisters will last running the heating all day and night!

They are so devoid of intelligence that they are only able to compare the places they go to TV adverts and movies.

Sarah looks like she has more layers and those poor kids are dressed in supermarket jackets only suitable for a mild English winter.

The ‘food’. I have no words, I really don’t.

“So profound”, stupid clown.
Chris wearing his snood whilst the kids are outside with exposed faces really frustrates me and like you say, Sarah has made sure she’s layered up too. The older kids will have the sense to make sure they are warm enough and the little ones left to fend for themselves in cheap snowsuits.

I expect the gas is having to work overtime to keep the van warm with the outside temperatures.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Frozen pipes so no way are all 8 of them showering every day and I dread to think of the state of the porta porta. How utterly grim. That van must absolutely stink. What’s a lifestyle for a family on 10k a day 🤢
It’ll be rank, especially with these spam gobbling vegetarians.
If these are the highlights I dread to think what the lows look like.
Im guessing there is a lot of screen time going on for all the kids.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I just don’t understand Sarah’s obsession with Spam? Surely that’s such a 1980s thing for people that couldn’t afford meat during the recession?! Not for an allegedly 10k a day earning famous family?!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
When Sarah was tickling Mila it just looked fake fake fake

And they all look like they are freezing 🙄🙄

Reactions: 28
Just seen a face book page called “Dry robe wan**rs” guess who I thought of

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.