The Ingham Family #323 In case you weren't aware, they're in the public eye - for all the wrong reasons

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't it? And kind of violent in places especially when she kissed her 😬
Remember when she grabbed Esme's face that time? I reckon she lets out a lot of aggression and resentment under the cover of rough loving.
She doesn't like any of her kids and she hates her life.

Reactions: 28
I follow them as well, Simple Living Alaska. They do life and YouTube right and have the balance between putting their life online and having personal space perfected. He takes the most incredible drone shots and both cook good nutritious food that doesn't need a kilo of cheese as seasoning, they have a true partnership.

Everything about the Inghams is all fur coat and no knickers. There's zero depth there, scratch beneath the surface and there's nothing. It must be a very empty existence, especially for the children.
The tragedy is that so often the people who ought not to have children because they are to selfish to put their own needs second have litters and those who could give so much wealth & knowledge to new generations choose not to have children because they deem their lifestyle to be too isolated and lacking in too many conveniences to impose it upon children who would not have the choice to leave. They said that in one of the very early episodes. It was when they were still moving from Seattle to Alaska. On the road trip. I have followed them from that far back & admire them more than I can put into words.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
When Sarah was tickling Mila it just looked fake fake fake
It was obviously completely fake and contrived. Sarah probably wanted to make it look like there were no hard feelings after Mila refused to join the others in the snow, making it look like Mila was still having a fun time regardless.

All of her interactions with Mila have an aggressive tone. Sometimes it's more subtle and passive but it's always aggressive.
---
I expect the gas is having to work overtime to keep the van warm with the outside temperatures.
They are clearly struggling with the more technical aspects of motorhoming and Creepy doesn't have a clue. I wonder how many times they've been on to the dealer to complain or ask for help, this trip.

He's bound to be blasé about gas safety, which is a worry. I doubt he even understands about LPG - how it works, how to use it safely and the implications of not having the right grade for the weather conditions.

He's an idiotic ignoramus and was always bound to run into problems, like night follows day, supermarkets follow carparks and tit follows Creepy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It was obviously completely fake and contrived. Sarah probably wanted to make it look like there were no hard feelings after Mila refused to join the others in the snow, making it look like Mila was still having a fun time regardless.

All of her interactions with Mila have an aggressive tone. Sometimes it's more subtle and passive but it's always aggressive.
I'm not sure Sarah really feels love for anyone, but she definitely never bonded with Mila and has never seemed to like her. Even the favoured children she doesn't really show affection towards, she favours them by thinking they can do no wrong and telling them how amazing they are - currently Jace and Esme. The way she switched from Isla being the favourite to how she openly dislikes her now shows that none of them are safe in that position and it depends what Sarah gets out of them at the time.

Mila was probably the first baby that she really didn't want. At the time they were planning to have Jace they were at peak popularity, decent amount of money and she was probably happy to have a baby thinking of the attention/money they could get. In the end that didn't work out because of Chris, but Jace being a boy helped because Chris places males above females - but he still doesn't care about actually doing any parenting. It was obvious from pregnancy that she never cared about Mila, and same with Aurora.

Mila as a newborn was dragged around the house by anyone that would have her, Aurora is just left crying in the background and Sarah doesn't even look to check someone is dealing with her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Maybe the Ingham kids should have a read of this and see if it rings any bells.

"Narcissistic parents are not capable of loving their children. Children are simply a source of “Narcissistic Supply.” The relationship NPD parents have with their children is one of control and manipulation. One common one is called, “Triangulation.”
Further upsetting the balance of affection doled out to the children is the fact that NPD parents assign roles to their children. There is usually a golden child, one who seems to get the most praise from the parent, a scapegoat, one who is blamed for everything that goes wrong in the family, and an invisible child, one who gets neither praise nor blame. These roles are not always stationary. They can shift at the NPD parent’s will."

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Creepy says he earns 10k a year a day, so what is he doing with that money, it makes him look worse to make people think they have money yet won’t take his kids on excursions, day trips, educational trips etc, if I was rich I agree I won’t buy designer but my money will be spend on making memories and travelling properly

Reactions: 25
I just love watching their downfall. No more watching countdowns to 1 million views/subs. Revenge is so much sweeter when it’s a slow death. They’re gradually losing control.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve just read on tiktok that chris has said Esme still believes in Santa, is this true does anyone know? 😯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did you notice Aura kept having her dummy shoved in her mouth when you could clearly see she wanted out of the thing she was sat in.
Plus,how many layers of clothes did she have on,no wonder she was uncomfortable the poor child could not move.
I thought it was supposed to be toasty warm in the tin can 🐂 :poop:

• Sad
  • Angry
I’ve just read on tiktok that chris has said Esme still believes in Santa, is this true does anyone know? 😯
One of them commented on a christmas vlog that she still did. Unsure if there's anything newer then that though.

Reactions: 8
I just love watching their downfall. No more watching countdowns to 1 million views/subs. Revenge is so much sweeter when it’s a slow death. They’re gradually losing control.
Five years we’ve been saying that!

They are YouTube’s cockroaches. Absent either of them suddenly discovering a sense of shame or dignity, or some outside intervention, they’ll probably still be grubbing about dragging it out when Isabelle hits her thirties - what else can they do?

• Haha
I've just caught up.

They claim they're travelling, but it is the same old tit.

Hours in the van driving, staying in car parks, sleeping in late, supermarket trips, sledging (for the millionth time), petrol station forecourt views, and lots of clips with them saying cuuuuuuute and stooooooning about everything they see.

There is absolutely nothing for those kids to do in all that snow, except take a sledge out. There is no one around, that's telling you something!! They must be bored out of their minds doing the same old tit day in day out.

Groundhog Day the Mingham way.

Reactions: 26
When Sarah was tickling Mila it just looked fake fake fake

And they all look like they are freezing 🙄🙄
I wonder if Mila can count to 50 because that’s how old Lazy looked in that clip 🤣
That tit brown jumper must stink as well. She’s not had it off her back in days

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I really hope the Inghams are driving Lofoten today. Weathercaos with 9 roads closed. Warnings of Stay at home f you don’t absolutely need to

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Revenge is a dish best served cold. They are sure feeling the cold 🧊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I've just caught up.

They claim they're travelling, but it is the same old tit.

Hours in the van driving, staying in car parks, sleeping in late, supermarket trips, sledging (for the millionth time), petrol station forecourt views, and lots of clips with them saying cuuuuuuute and stooooooning about everything they see.

There is absolutely nothing for those kids to do in all that snow, except take a sledge out. There is no one around, that's telling you something!! They must be bored out of their minds doing the same old tit day in day out.

Groundhog Day the Mingham way.
Have we got the next thread title? # Groundhog Day the Mingham way, sounds marvellous to me. Thanks lubilu
---
Him upstairs is on one today. Quote from the one who must be fed ‘the bloody BBC have a lot to answer for. There was a time when Holby City shut you up for an hour. You make as much noise as the Ingham’s telling me about them’. He’s cancelling the Wi-Fi apparently and hiding my phone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.