The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If lazy wants a slop burger for her tea, she’ll have a slop burger for her tea! You must be jealous 😂
I am very jealous, I'm going to copy her recipe, that's my tea sorted for tomorrow!

I don't believe the story told as to why they couldn't go on the trip as intended.
They film all sorts of crap, yet didn't grab the camera or even a phone when the engine wouldn't switch off.
I think there's some other reason for the delayed trip and that's why Creepy stayed off camera, he was pissed off.

Reactions: 26
Obviously tried to hide the vlog in a playlist in the hope that people wouldn’t notice it and contact Hisense. The bloody thing is probably worth more than the revenue they’d make from YouTube anyway 🤣They make tit TVs and I wouldn’t even have one for the spare bedroom 🤣 even less so now

your baby has nappy rash because you leave her in piss soaked nappies throughout the night you moron

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Todays thumbnail. I don’t know what’s worse, her shirt or her eyebrows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I imagine that it's one of the mum's much older children trying to defend their family. That poster may genuinely not be ifam and may disagree with the 'friendship'. Either way, it'd be hard seeing your loved ones being talked about by strangers and not always in a complimentary way, especially if you felt that there was more to it and accusations/judgements were harsh and hasty.....just playing Devil's advocate 😕

You're absolutely right, @Impleo . Nothing good will ever come of your kids forming parasocial relationships which they're allowed/encouraged to develop further IRL. And by the same token, the Ingham kids are being denied the opportunity to form proper, organic relationships with real people, in real life, and on an equal footing. It's sad all round.
And yet he really sees himself as a sex god, bleurgh 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Nothing like reading from a script ahahah wouldn't have hisense if it was free
10k family don't ya know!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So there expensive coffee machine is broke and the house sitter had to bring there own to use. The bean patty burgers looked rank 🤢. I hope one of the 2 younger ones take a pencil and stabs the TV screen they didn't need another TV there house is coming down with tvs left eigjt and centre

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Mr and Mrs Setforlife10kaday being gifted the cheapest TV on the market to promote on their channel. Nothing against cheap TVs but let's hope hisense can redeem themselves, or will they end up on the tit midas list?

Reactions: 23
Did you hear lazy one say no sieve to separate the beans from the liquid so she used her hands

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I can't think of anyone better to advertise a TV than Queen of the Coach Potatoes herself. She isn't called Lazy for nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Must admit, I quite fancy the bean burgers (minus the sweetcorn). But the cheese slop bean sauce, think I'll pass 🤮
---
How does that fat lump manage to watch numerous movies a day with 6 kids to take car of (I really can't class Izzy as an adult). I don't watch TV much. But if me and my other half want to watch a movie it still takes some planning. And my 3 are teens

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Make the perfect sauce. Bean juice and grated cheese bunged in the microwave 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Is anyone able to share what their private number plate is (if allowed) my brother is a traffic cop and I'd love to give him something to look out for.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
So they've got a 'house sitter' who may stay until they go away or might go home. There's no way they've got someone to give up their own home and life to sit in the Manor while they go away for goodness knows how long.

Cringy ad for a crappy TV, all the family featured apart from Creepy. Love the way they have to keep him out of it because everyone knows what a groomer he is.

Lazy hopes Aurora will fit in to some first size clothes, she should do. Should she? She's well over 3 months old so no she shouldn't. Poor Aurora will get shoved into too tight clothes that will be half way up her arms and legs.
My youngest is just a couple of days older than Aurora or whatever they call her, and she was just over 5lbs born and she's only been in 0-3 months for the last couple of weeks after it being too big for her, I celebrated when I realised it was too big for her. From the pictures that have been posted on here there is absolutely no way that their baby is only just outgrowing first size. It could just be the camera angle but she looks bigger than my baby who was 10lbs 7 the last time she was weighed. This family make me mad.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.