The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't think of anyone better to advertise a TV than Queen of the Coach Potatoes herself. She isn't called Lazy for nothing
I always laugh when she gets up off the sofa in the playroom, walks into the kitchen and proceeds to sit down on another sofa 😂 She’s the laziest witch on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
God why are ifam so full of venom? Literally defend this family over the most trivial things. 🙄🙄
Screenshot_20240123_225901.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Does anyone think Sara may have a bit of a black eye? there is a mark between her eye lid and eye brow i think

Reactions: 6
Deary me. Sorry but 18 year old Isabelle, jumping up and down in front of the telly for that ad. At that age, if my mum had suggested that I should do that for a free telly, I'd have told her that I'd rather go without. In fact, I would've refused at 14 as well.

How forced and awkward did that look - Sarah and Isla snuggling up together on the sofa?

And are we supposed to believe that Creepy is mates with a mechanic who works at the dealership where their motorhome came from? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Is anyone able to share what their private number plate is (if allowed) my brother is a traffic cop and I'd love to give him something to look out for.
I’m not sure what’s allowed, I don’t believe it’s illegal as far as I know but not sure where Tattle stands on it. I managed to find it from comments made a while ago about the vlog where the discovery’s plate was visible (I think it may have been the forecourt of dreams trip?). That’s the the reg no now transferred onto the motorhome.

Sadly I think they’ve already gone on their travels today and either gone across to Ireland or down into Mainland Europe. Or perhaps they’ve gone to the Isle of Wight or another British Isle? Would be helpful to inform the border control for their return though and they have no valid insurance in place as the vehicle is without MOT.
IMG_0446.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I don't know why they got given another telly when they've already got about 30 and are always on the run, not at home watching tv.

Aren't all their other televisions on the walls but that one, which is no doubt 'humongous', is just on a low unit when they have three young children. Jace and Mila are always running around and it won't be long before Aurora is mobile so a big telly that is easy to knock into and is probably heavy sounds dangerous...

Reactions: 14
Is anyone able to share what their private number plate is (if allowed) my brother is a traffic cop and I'd love to give him something to look out for.
The reg no is actually in full view on the back of the caravan in one of the vlogs I mentioned on previous comment so they’ve publicly shared it themselves

Reactions: 5
So they've got a 'house sitter' who may stay until they go away or might go home. There's no way they've got someone to give up their own home and life to sit in the Manor while they go away for goodness knows how long
I’m sure My Forever Dave could work on new music/think deeply about space pretty much anywhere.
And are we supposed to believe that Creepy is mates with a mechanic who works at the dealership where their motorhome came from? 😂
Creepy waiting for his ‘mate’ to finish serving so they can hang out
EA46FE8A-E7B8-4BA9-A4F9-97E8E6242E00.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The reg no is actually in full view on the back of the caravan in one of the vlogs I mentioned on previous comment so they’ve publicly shared it themselves
I would love to see this vlog. It must be the best pow-wow content out there. You’ve got me hooked with that synopsis. Do you remember which one it was? 😉😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They need to stop with the dumb clickbait titles, it makes them look even more immature than they already are

Reactions: 16
The tv ad looks like they have been paid as well as given the product. They included a tiny paid promotion note in top left.
It might not be a massive deal they’ve grabbed but unfortunately creepy will definitely use these as openings to lure other brands in.
You can hear his illiterate rambled email now .
“ We recently did a collaboration with X, it was a very lot successful, the managing director personally knocked upon the door of our manor to tell us he’d never sold more tv’s in any one day before, and how polite and well behaved the chuldrun were. We are now close friends. Rest assured the many many negative stories you see online about myself and my gorgeous wife are completely and utterly untrue.
We have a following of lonely, vulnerable people who will buy anything I choose to pedal. I can sell anything from a rubber doll to a fantasy get rich scheme.
kind regards Creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.