The Ingham Family #322 Big tooth, little tooth, barcode fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything ordered off Amazon? Couldn't they just popped down to their local chemist and buy the stuff they need for the baby

Reactions: 21
That tv looks absolutely ridiculous in that room, it's not a big enough space to swallow a tv of that size. I would not want to be sat that close to a screen that big and I certainly wouldn't want my kids sat there watching it.

How lovely that they were clearing the freezer out for their guests, leaving not even a bag of frozen veg behind. All that food Izzy cooked was shared with the whole family, Creepy came on after they'd done it and said they whole family had eaten it and there was still too much for them to finish. So the attempt at making it look like Izzy was eating piles of stuff failed poorly.

Reactions: 23
Why is everything ordered off Amazon? Couldn't they just popped down to their local chemist and buy the stuff they need for the baby
Also why do they never have this stuff on hand, at home, already? Do they use them once and then chuck them out? They always have to buy a new one (whatever it is) whenever the need arises and can't just open a medicine cupboard or first aid box. Who wants to wait when it's a medical issue and the comfort of your child is at stake?

Reactions: 30
Couldn't of said it better myself 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not
WE HAD TO CANCEL OUR TRIP..

Creepstopher starts the vlog as Isabelle descends the grand staircase to the ground floor of the shopping centre. He’s got the new wide angle lens and gets his face so close I can smell his onion breath. Isabelle says she is going to die if she doesn’t have noodles. There are none left and no one ordered any. Creepstopher goes back to eye-bleeping himself. He’s testing the 8mm lens for the new trip. He shoves his face into the camera again.

The Inghams are off on holiday tomorrow so are eating everything they have left. There are vegetables in the hob, and potatoes, potato waffles and Yorkshire puddings in the air fryer. Big Lazy’s nose leads her to the kitchen, followed by her chunky husband. Isabelle Ramsay decides to put the Yorkshires in the oven instead. Asda gravy. Cheese and gravy is poured on the waffles. There are also onion rings. Jace takes the entire bowl of potatoes.

The Inghams have eaten everything in the freezer. Lazy is out at the shops with Esmememe and Aurora. Creepstopher has the task of getting the house in order. Tomorrow they’re leaving on an epic adventure. The sky is so pretty tonight. Nothing can be done until the Amazon man arrives. The van is at the dealer as there’s an issue with a heating system. The Inghams took it back to do work on it themselves and now it’s gone back to have the central heating put back in. Creepstopher has sorted the house out. This evening shall be seamless.

The story has taken a dramatic turn for the worse. The Inghams were meant to be setting off the next day on a trip in the van. Later in the day they picked the van up. They pulled up at the manor and tried to turn the ignition off but nothing happened. It was still running with the keys removed. Creepstopher stalled the ignition but it turned back on with no keys in. They had a drama of a night sorting the logistics out due to not leaving. The next day was the dealer’s day off. Creepstopher has managed to work out what the issue is. A small relay component that feeds from the alternator in the engine (for the geeks out there like Creepstopher) into the back to charge the batteries was stuck so feeding power into the front. Hopefully the thing from Amazon will sort it out. They’ve had to rearrange things and aren’t leaving for a couple of days. The trip prep felt rushed. Maybe the engine thing was fate.

End of vlog
View attachment 2705667View attachment 2705674View attachment 2705675View attachment 2705689
a big commenter. I have to give you appreciation. I don’t watch their ridiculous stuff because I’m not paying them. Your wit. Your snark. I can only say I aspire to he you. My love to you green cow.
---
It’s n
View attachment 2706013

I didn't know it was possible to recoil, gag and burst out laughing all at the same time, so thank you Le Creep for showing me that it can be done.

He is so greasy! Why is he so greasy?! Usually people with oily skin have less wrinkles and a smoother complexion, but he doesn't have that either. I'm telling you, he's lying about his age. I swear he's twenty years older than he claims to be. He looks ghastly 🤢
It’s not just the grease which is obvious. There are knobs and buttons.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does anybody else's partner congratulate them with a patronising "well done" if they make an "amazing...proper 10/10 dinner"?

High praise indeed, coming from such a knowledgeable foodie as Creepy.

Screenshot_20240124-081238_Chrome.jpg

Those burger buns looked like the cheapest bread as well and the chips looked under-cooked and anaemic. Absolutely nothing about that meal looked quality and worth sharing with the world. So cringe.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I've often thought why don't they do similar to what Family Fizz did and just rent houses so they are not tied to one place and Creepy can keep running away whenever he needs to. No idea why they keep the farble shopping centre of dreams when they can't stand being there and didn't even spend Christmas there.
I wondered for a couple of seconds if the 'drastic change' was them doing that and moving abroad but then remembered they have way too much stuff and Lazy's shopping addiction to deal with.

Reactions: 20
That tv looks absolutely ridiculous in that room, it's not a big enough space to swallow a tv of that size. I would not want to be sat that close to a screen that big and I certainly wouldn't want my kids sat there watching it.

How lovely that they were clearing the freezer out for their guests, leaving not even a bag of frozen veg behind. All that food Izzy cooked was shared with the whole family, Creepy came on after they'd done it and said they whole family had eaten it and there was still too much for them to finish. So the attempt at making it look like Izzy was eating piles of stuff failed poorly.
Especially as if a person was going to stay, it must be someone they know well because there is no way Chris would trust anyone else not to snoop around his things or post things about the house online. They are paranoid enough if someone walks past.

There should still be enough space in the freezer for them to leave things and someone else to have space to use. They are not staying long term so are unlikely to need an entire freezer to stock up on anything.

For a while both my younger brothers ended up living back with my mum so when we went away for a week I let one of them stay in our house for a bit of a break. It benefited him more than me so I didn't pay him, but still stocked up on basic food and his favourite things even though he's quite capable of buying them himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does anybody else's partner congratulate them with a patronising "well done" if they make an "amazing...proper 10/10 dinner"?

High praise indeed, coming from such a knowledgeable foodie as Creepy.

View attachment 2710529

Those burger buns looked like the cheapest bread as well and the chips looked under-cooked and anaemic. Absolutely nothing about that meal looked quality and worth sharing with the world. So cringe.
I have ADHD and one of the benefits is always having an abundance of available words, which usually flood into my head, and can't stop themselves verbally escaping at any given moment.

I've stared at this picture for ten minutes now.
I have no words.
None. Zip. Nada.

My brain cannot compute.

Congrats Lazy, that's some achievement 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Especially as if a person was going to stay, it must be someone they know well because there is no way Chris would trust anyone else not to snoop around his things or post things about the house online. They are paranoid enough if someone walks past.

There should still be enough space in the freezer for them to leave things and someone else to have space to use. They are not staying long term so are unlikely to need an entire freezer to stock up on anything.

For a while both my younger brothers ended up living back with my mum so when we went away for a week I let one of them stay in our house for a bit of a break. It benefited him more than me so I didn't pay him, but still stocked up on basic food and his favourite things even though he's quite capable of buying them himself.
I doubt anyone is there at all, probably stating this for insurance purposes. If someone is there surely the only contender to house sit would be Dave? Does Sarah have contact with any of her brothers?

How funny that they’ve cleared the freezer if someone is staying as many people just say help yourself to whatever’s in the cupboards/fridge-freezer. These two can’t even let that happen 🤣

Reactions: 22
I think it is Dave. The pair of them don't want to admit they're close because Dave probably lives in hope of reforming My Forever. I think Chris and Dave work together on scammy projects too because from what I can see, Dave has no employment, I'm guessing he's just his sex pest brother's lackey.

• Haha
  • Wow
Are they going to have this house sitter every time they go away?
What does the house sitter role entail?
Do they just sit there making sure the lurking stalkers don't break in?
Do they look after the pets?
Do they deal with things like blown away trampolines and broken gates?
I suppose their number one job is taking in all of Lazy's online shopping orders.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think it is Dave. The pair of them don't want to admit they're close because Dave probably lives in hope of reforming My Forever.
Don’t we all? I’m guessing Steve can’t afford the rest of the ‘band’ anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry bu all those who wonder why they empty the freezer when they have housesitters? Have you seen Lazys
cooking?????
Lazy said the housesitter came over the day before they were leaving (before the cartrouble). Probably took one look in that freezer and fridge and said you need to eat this garbage or take it with you because we need space for real food so it will be out of here anyhow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wasnt Dave supposed to be getting married ?

How do posters know he has no employment ?

I hope the housesitters actually walk prinny , poor dog !

Reactions: 8
@Malcolm Conkers Do these look like the hands of your (other) muse, the seasoned musician and Leeds icon affectionately known as 'MyForeverShirleyDave'? Does he have any wrist tattoos or other distinguishing features? Mind you, he's always got Jane's leather jacket on so I don't even know why I'm asking! 😂

Screenshot_20240124-082143_Chrome.jpg

Whoever it is, to the troll-trained eye Sarah was definitely behaving slightly differently around them...so it could well be Brother Dave, with a little bit of unresolved frisson-esque, sexually-charged energy bouncing round the farble-clad kitchen. 🤣🤣🤣

Anyway that's an £1800 coffee machine there so the mystery person is unlikely to be a Dixon!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.