The Ingham Family #319 Creepy one, stop checking your mail for cheques of £10k a day that ain't never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry yes, it was grains she was eating not cereal. It gets worse! Is this a normal thing to wipe leftovers off with your hands?!
IMG_9828.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
They’ve actually filmed evidence of being at someone else’s house as well as they were invited to a ‘PJ party’ 🤣 Guess that was Lottie’s house.
Looks like the sprinter may be back as well.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Christmas Day dinner on new year's day.
Doesnt she just mean a Sunday dinner??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh dear sticking your tongue out on a selfie is not a good look Isabelle at the best of times. Especially when you are 18 and it looks like you have white lumps on the edge of your tongue which could either be oral thrush or you desperately need to see a dentist.
That looks like geographic tongue.

I get it all the time along with fissures and 'cracks'.

It's mostly genetic but can be caused by hormones and stress (and can often be painful but a salt wash or an antiseptic mouthwash helps - just in case you're reading this Ingham family!).

Reactions: 11
So Prinny will be moving in with Lottie and family the(owners of Fred?) when the big change to their family happens in a few weeks.
---
They’ve actually filmed evidence of being at someone else’s house as well as they were invited to a ‘PJ party’ 🤣 Guess that was Lottie’s house.
Looks like the sprinter may be back as well.
has the sprinter been gone??

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I'm pretty sure those last 4 digits are exactly the same at one point too 😂😂
I thought I was imaging that! Has anyone got screen grabs?!
So the person who shared this also shared the overview of their account with 10k in it. They had crossed out their account details, but you could still tell it didn't end 6338.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Are the stack of presents getting to smal for the big views now Sarah 24 extra presents just for the adults.

Reactions: 10
Who the f--- eats their lunch in the same room as the toilet, minging cow !

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Letting your 2 year old eat peanuts is a pretty tit idea. Letting them eat ones that have been dowsed in bleach is even shitter

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Letting your 2 year old eat peanuts is a pretty tit idea. Letting them eat ones that have been dowsed in bleach is even shitter
Whilst sitting on the kitchen counter top next to 11 week old baby in baby seat also on counter top , I mean what could go wrong

100% they only make content now for haters , the mentally subnormal and perverts !

All tattlers new year resolution don't watch them or at least dry no ingham January !!

Reactions: 25
Previous poster has hit the nail on the head. Going round to this persons house is purely because prinny will be moving there. Seems to have been a falling out with granny and grandpa. No mention of them over Xmas and no dog/guinea sitting

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.