The Ingham Family #319 Creepy one, stop checking your mail for cheques of £10k a day that ain't never gonna come

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous poster has hit the nail on the head. Going round to this persons house is purely because prinny will be moving there. Seems to have been a falling out with granny and grandpa. No mention of them over Xmas and no dog/guinea sitting
Definitely had a falling out. Every other time they go away for Christmas they go with them.

Reactions: 25
Yeah you’re right! Not even a mention of presents from them. Usually they are the only other people who get them gifts.

Reactions: 30
So are they giving prinny away to this family who kiss their arse?

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Wait?! What?! They are getting rid of Prinny? Why even have her to begin with? Guinea pigs as well then? If the big change is them living in a van...good bleeping luck. They were pushing weight limits before. Now they are going to add another person with all of said babies needs😮🤦🏼‍♀️ That can't be serious.
What are they going to do with all their crap? The "businesses"?
They going to rent it to Katrina then, seeing as she is the "grounds keep" anyway. Would be best that way, and leave Isabelle behind to see what an ACTUAL adult looks like

Reactions: 17
And the covering it up is a huge flag. Little baby P quite often had chocolate smeared on his face to hide marks.
Extreme example I know but it makes you think.
I've mentioned this in past comments ..its what we get taught as part of our children safegaurding training..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I wonder if whatever this plan is has been the final straw for Jane and Steve? They were hanging around a lot not long ago after Aurora was born so if some fall out happened it was after that.

They could also have had words about them having another baby, either they knew there were no tubes tied, they didn't agree about rushing for a reversal or this whole "mistake" with the ligament happened earlier than they are saying so Jane and Steve were already aware. Whatever it is, they were hanging around a lot more than usual probably because they know Sarah and Chris are useless parents but have since not been seen or mentioned.

Reactions: 26
The only vlogs that get reasonably good views these days are birthdays and Christmas because of the mountain of present. If they go full time travelling they won’t be able to do that anymore. So to me that says it’s not about the channel and trying to keep that going, it’s just about running away from something. Some type of intervention probably.

What about Milas hip appointment they cancelled to go to Disney ?

Are they running away before they get told she needs another operation and months in a cast again ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The only reason you take your dog to meet another dog to see how they get along is if your needed them to dog sit.

Jane and hi Steve always go off the radar when a big trips in the works.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I wonder if they’re going to disappear into the off grid community in France? From what I can make out from that young lads story a month or so ago it’s pretty easy to do
---
Abandoning a dog just shows what scum they are.
I’m quite pleased tbh. She looks like she’ll have a better life there

wonder if they are on the verge of losing the house and them saying we are travelling full time is a way to cover it up

Reactions: 26
How can they do that to Prinny? Mr ruth and I are away for a night soon and it’s killing us we can’t take Ralf! My son will be here with him and my parents in the day when he’s at work. But I still feel so bad that he will think we are abandoning him 🙁
Why don’t they just permanently rehome her? There’s never any love shown to her!! She’s never walked, hardly groomed? She’s moved from pillar to post. I’ve no idea how old she is but please just let that darling girl spend her twilight years with someone that loves her 😞

At this point I would 100% reveal myself and exactly where I live if it means she can come and live with us

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
---

has the sprinter been gone??
Apparently so - it was at a place in Hull getting the pop top roof fitted onto it (according to info shared here, would make sense with his ‘meetings’ in Hull as well)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
So I haven’t watched them in ages. Esme has came up on my fyp. Her accent /voixe. It’s like fake ‼. Or has she just really changed ? Like she’s putting on the voice. Just like Sarah does

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.