The Ingham Family #318 Oh little man of beeeltoft how still we see thee lie šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No doctor is calling anyone on boxing day what a lie. The tubes were never tied in the first place.

Reactions: 38
Just putting this here. Does she not realise how alarming that is that Chris is telling her she needed to be taught a lesson and that has now happened. Sheā€™s telling that like itā€™s a completely normal thing for a husband to say to their wife! Also the screenshot saying she has a friend whoā€™s a nurse & another whoā€™s a surgeon who performs C-Sections. I think sheā€™s posted somewhere and had that as a response. If she knew someone who was a surgeon who performed C-Sections, theyā€™d have had all the info they needed before she even gave birth. I also call bullšŸ’© on the story that she called the hospital, was told no one was available but that this person on the phone was able to pull her file and give her the information over the phone, itā€™s not that easy - Sarah could have been anyone calling and pretending to be her! When Iā€™ve needed to discuss results Iā€™ve had to have a phone consult made so they can call the number they hold on the system for us! No random would be discussing the issue with her, theyā€™d get the consultants involved to get in touch with her. I hope the hospital come down on them hard, it wouldnā€™t be before time. Another big adventure in 3 weeks time, surely that would be put on the back burner if youā€™d received the news you had? Most likely scenario is sheā€™s pregnant already - that will be the next clickbait.

IMG_9638.jpeg
IMG_9637.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 19
There's a difference between clipping and cutting the fallopian tube/ ligament and tieing it. If it was clipped the wouldn't have a sample to send to histology. If it was cut she's know about it. And if it had been clipped they wouldn't have had the sample that led to the discovery.

None of this sounds at all plausible.

Reactions: 25
Omgggggg guys!
Remember Mr Ruth was booked in for castration in Feb? Theyā€™ve just called! It didnā€™t work! In fact the surgeon actually got him pregnant!!! Heā€™s due any day now! Itā€™s a Xmas miracle! Iā€™m 40 and Mr Ruth is 45 but we are keeping baby weā€™ve named ā€œdidnthappenbellaellaellaā€
the surgeon has agreed to go through the CSA with monthly payments of Ā£10k a week and a freddo bar.
Please no questions
Xxxxx
Oh em geeeeee. Youā€™re clearly excellent negotiators. Really really good. Wanna buy a bridge?? I only accept cash into my Nigerian Princess bank account. Itā€™s 10K a day, and, I will not accept a freddo bar every week, I require some proper decent chocolate - Cadbury Black Forest daily, sent to my PO Box cos you could be ANYONE online. Not me though. Iā€™m a proper Nigerian Princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Christmas sack haul from Boreabelleā€¦.no super super show off ā€˜what I got for Xmasā€™ from Esmememe yet

Reactions: 8
Potentially thorny opinion but Iā€™m going to say it again. There is no need for anyone to have more than 4 kids in todayā€™s society. We have birth control, although I accept accidents happen. Thereā€™s a climate crisis and having children is the single worst thing you can do for your own carbon emissions (not anti natalist at all before 4 kids, but it is the truth). After a certain point, it just becomes about proving something, or it is a fetish, or it is Fundie Christian nonsense about building an army for Christ. They both want more children, theyā€™ve always wanted more children, Creepy especially, and this is narrative spinning for the channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Iā€™m confused. They tied her tubes supposedly and stitched her up after the c section so how would they know they hadnā€™t done it properly. Unless sheā€™s been to them about a reversal and had some investigations.

Reactions: 18
Potentially thorny opinion but Iā€™m going to say it again. There is no need for anyone to have more than 4 kids in todayā€™s society. We have birth control, although I accept accidents happen. Thereā€™s a climate crisis and having children is the single worst thing you can do for your own carbon emissions (not anti natalist at all before 4 kids, but it is the truth). After a certain point, it just becomes about proving something, or it is a fetish, or it is Fundie Christian nonsense about building an army for Christ. They both want more children, theyā€™ve always wanted more children, Creepy especially, and this is narrative spinning for the channel.
they just want more children because they see them as future content, nothing more. They've failed to realise that their viewers that have stayed, have grown up too, and would probably be more interested in seeing the older ones graduate, first days at college, driving lessons, first festivals etc. not more babies and shopping.

Reactions: 23
You're in the middle of the most shocking phone call you've ever received but your first thought is to get your husband to film the call to prove to the trolls you're not lying.
I'm not buying it, just like I never bought the original tube tying story.
This goes down as their biggest fairytale, along with Creepy earning Ā£10k day and Isabelle being a social butterfly.

Reactions: 39
They can't provide for the kids they have, they can't or won't provide health, dental, nutrition, education or emotional wellbeing. It's irresponsible to continue having kids in those circumstances, children are being born to be neglected.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
We're at page 60. I'm happy to start a new thread but I have been through the first 10 pages of most liked posts and can't find the most popular thread nomination. Can anyone else find it?

Reactions: 9
Just putting this here. Does she not realise how alarming that is that Chris is telling her she needed to be taught a lesson and that has now happened. Sheā€™s telling that like itā€™s a completely normal thing for a husband to say to their wife! Also the screenshot saying she has a friend whoā€™s a nurse & another whoā€™s a surgeon who performs C-Sections. I think sheā€™s posted somewhere and had that as a response. If she knew someone who was a surgeon who performed C-Sections, theyā€™d have had all the info they needed before she even gave birth. I also call bullšŸ’© on the story that she called the hospital, was told no one was available but that this person on the phone was able to pull her file and give her the information over the phone, itā€™s not that easy - Sarah could have been anyone calling and pretending to be her! When Iā€™ve needed to discuss results Iā€™ve had to have a phone consult made so they can call the number they hold on the system for us! No random would be discussing the issue with her, theyā€™d get the consultants involved to get in touch with her. I hope the hospital come down on them hard, it wouldnā€™t be before time. Another big adventure in 3 weeks time, surely that would be put on the back burner if youā€™d received the news you had? Most likely scenario is sheā€™s pregnant already - that will be the next clickbait.

View attachment 2654939View attachment 2654940
I agree, also it says in that link the mistake happens because it is performed by a junior dr but lazy apparently had it done the same time as the c section with a proper consultant as she was so high risk I doubt a junior dr performed the procedure
Heā€™s disgusting. I think he is going to keep using her in the same way backyard breeders use witches until they get too old or are unable to produce any more.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What a weird thing to lie about! How many weeks post partum was she walking around the theme park in the pouring rain? Ligament pain is *excruciating*. I can only imagine how painful it would be to have a ligament cut.

On the subject of him knocking her up again, if she is pregnant again now (or is planning to get pregnant asap), with this supposed cyst, and having only had a section birth (what, 3 months ago) she's off her rocker. Not to mention how old and obese she is. I don't believe for one minute that her most recent pregnancy was a healthy one. What she really needs is intensive therapy. The shopping addiction doesn't fulfill her anymore. The kids she already has don't fulfill her. She's now going to move on to a pregnancy addiction. Disturbing!

Reactions: 29
I doubt Sarah would use protection šŸ™„ but she really needs too. She needs to keep her legs closed and Chris needs to keep it in his pants.

Reactions: 15
Sorry Iā€™m no medical professional but how does she know she has always conceived from her right side. Iā€™m calling bullshit but I suppose if creepy knows all the codes then heā€™ll know šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have they said who these ā€œother peopleā€ are that she was trying to please by getting it done in the first place?

Reactions: 15
To quickly update a few people on why I knew Sarah hadn't had the knots tied and why creepy was never in for a wee but adjustment...

Sarah was on the hospital many times unsure as to what she wanted to do about this situation. She went back and forth, and she and he, came to the conclusion they was unsure, the day they decided to go for a secerian she signed a consent form with the surgeon, but, when it came down to the tubes being done she went back amd forth so much, changing her mind so often that there was NEVER a consent form signed for the tubes to be done.

So, she has not EVER been in the legal position to have the procedure and they both knew this. But because they vlog their stories online, they think they have to tell some ridiculous miracle mistake happened which lets her state her next pregnancy, which by looking at how happy and the daft hair touching the creepy ones been doing, she's about to announce the miracle pregnancy isn't she??

You know Sarah, just get a copy of both consent forms and prove wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.