The Ingham Family #316 Merry Vlogmas ya filthy groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Izzy you have no friends, no job, absolutely no life, in fact all the time in the world, GO AND WASH YOUR FREAKING HAIR, YOU MUST STINK šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
And get another bull ring for your nose! Set for life but walking around with half the ring missing!!!
---
Thereā€™s a quote along the lines of, ā€˜When a man is tired of London, he is tired of lifeā€™ - accredited to Samuel Johnson. So I looked it up - itā€™s even more fitting for the Inghams -

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London.ā€

I appreciate not everyone loves London and boy has it changed since I lived there, but there is still so much culture, fun, music, food, history and beauty.

I was there last Spring with a fellow Californian - very much enjoyed showing him around. I found places I didnā€™t know, like the foot tunnel under the Thames to the Cutty Sark. Kind of unfair as heā€™s in a wheelchair & zoomed through and I had to walk it. Do I sound like Creepy? Wouldnā€™t put it past him to get a wheelchair for one of his kids šŸ˜”
Why not go up the Shard? Spitalfields market? They would be SO out of place.

Canā€™t wait to get back but the UK weather is not much fun in winter. Still, they should be used to it.
---

Oh jeezā€¦ Iā€™m in full procrastination mode - that didnā€™t help šŸ˜«
Those filters are not doing her any favors. Using the toddler again šŸ˜”

Wish I hadnā€™t seen that - Iā€™m getting to quite like Taylor Swiftā€™s music - thereā€™s a few songs that give a real Joni Mitchell vibe. She used to live down the hill to me. Iā€™ve never seen her, but folks say she still owns that house. The one where she & Graham Nash wrote Our House. Young people, take a momentā€¦. šŸ˜„
I popped to London last Friday and Carnaby Street, Covent Garden and Leicester Square were magical. Few hours walk around put me right in the spirit of Chrimbo. From their Vlogmess you wouldn't even know it was London, let alone Christmas! Some travel vloggers they are! No culture, no landmarks not even a pop past Buck House to see the King, excellent learning opportunities everywhere! I live not far from Woolwich....I'd sooner walk through Brixton šŸ«¢šŸ¤£.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Thereā€™s a quote along the lines of, ā€˜When a man is tired of London, he is tired of lifeā€™ - accredited to Samuel Johnson. So I looked it up - itā€™s even more fitting for the Inghams -

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London.ā€

I appreciate not everyone loves London and boy has it changed since I lived there, but there is still so much culture, fun, music, food, history and beauty.

I was there last Spring with a fellow Californian - very much enjoyed showing him around. I found places I didnā€™t know, like the foot tunnel under the Thames to the Cutty Sark. Kind of unfair as heā€™s in a wheelchair & zoomed through and I had to walk it. Do I sound like Creepy? Wouldnā€™t put it past him to get a wheelchair for one of his kids šŸ˜”
Why not go up the Shard? Spitalfields market? They would be SO out of place.

Canā€™t wait to get back but the UK weather is not much fun in winter. Still, they should be used to it.
I've got my cousin coming over from Spain this weekend for 4 days. He will be with his wife, and teenage Daughter.

So we've got two full packed days in London. I do find central London a bit much at times, but there is just so much to do, see, and learn. Two days doesn't even begin to scratch the surface, but we will make the most of it, and hopefully do it justice! It's a shame they won't be here longer.

It will be really fun teaching their daughter all the history. Something she will be able to share with her classmates in Spain, when she is back in School in the new year.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It definitely is, look at what he said to Bella, asking her if anyone has ever tried to come into her whilst cleaning hotel room or propositioned her, she shut him down immediately but you can see where he wanted to take that chat. How his mind works.
Then think about how he uses his kids, particularly his step daughter, in thumbnails, scared, looking out of cabin/caravan windows.
Talk of intruders. Didnā€™t even use her name last night used the word teen.
Sheā€™s Sarahā€™s daughter and sheā€™s allowed this to run for years. I know people on here feel sorry for her. I donā€™t sheā€™s in it with him they work as a team.
Sorry guys, Iā€™m way behind but JFC he did and said that?? To who, his step daughter??

duck me, he is vile. Like I said the other day, itā€™s a wonder the police and social services arenā€™t involved with this sham of a ā€œfamā€œ because they bleeping should be. Awful for the youngest ones too. Neglectful, terrible and disgusting ā€œparentingā€ by both of these useless twats.

Reactions: 9
What 18 year old is happy see the snowman for the 10th time, when everyone else is off to winter wonderland (which looks absolutely tit but I get itā€™s what teens do) or go and see a more age appropriate show like wicked etc.
Isabore and esme looked like they'd been taking the piss out of it.

Reactions: 10
It`d bl**dy well better be!! Disabilities of any kind are no joke ,and getting disability ,even with medical proof ,drs letters etc ,isn`t an easy task! I have a badge for parking (and count my blessings for it) ,yet would never abuse it.When my daughter collected my mum from hospital ,despite her being in a position to have one herself ,there`s no way either would have considered going into a disabled bay unless i was present.This lot are unbelievable ,and the dwp aswell as Disney ,need to be made aware of them.Ugh.Totally immoral.šŸ¤¬
Hard agree with everything. I have two chronic health conditions and two serious MH conditions and am classed as disabled. The amount of paperwork and stress to claim PIP (I had to give up a full time career just as I was about to break into management) and my disabled badge for when my partner takes me to appointments etc is insane.
So to see these feckless lazy cunts take advantage of someone elseā€™s disability is disgusting.

Having said that, no way would I let someone abuse my badge but duck knows what those two have said to that person to gain that advantage via their pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.