The Ingham Family #316 Merry Vlogmas ya filthy groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tret themselves.

Rabbit teeth.png

You can see where Isla gets her teeth from.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I remember someone once saying Lazy has rabbit teeth and since then I can't unsee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Tret themselves.

View attachment 2625917

You can see where Isla gets her teeth from.

He hates her. People have been talking about that vlog and how she comes across as a total witch on that for years. Of all the vlogs, he chooses that one?

Good luck Big Saz.

Also, saw the part last night where Isla was making droplets of water beautifully on her cutlery and he spoils it, like a toddler stomping on their sibling's sandcastle, the abusive, narcissistic wanker - Super Nanny would have a field day. You are meant to build your children up, not literally knock them down.

Reactions: 34
Imagine being a family of 8 during vlogmas and your life’s that tit and boring you need to upload vlogs from 2016 to fill the time 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Tret! Quote’Chris and I believe children should stay children for along as they can’. Chris proceeds to try and bed a 16 yr old…..

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Mila’s not tret the same as Jace. Jace is tret like a bloody king when he behaves like a brat because they’ve ruined that kid.

It’s the same with Esme and Isla. Isla is tret like an outcast.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Never noticed the dent on his drivers door, the one he was harping on about in Disney. close up of said door in tonights vlog it looked fine

Reactions: 17
I hated how they filmed Esme giving the homeless person change for content. The poor guy didn’t get to give permission for his face to be plastered all over the internet.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I've said the same after each child from Jace onwards,but they've made a huge mistake having another baby. They are not capable of looking after all the younger ones without the help of the older ones - mostly Isabelle. Having 3 young children and a double pram (which they don't even need) restricts what they can do, but Chris will not look after the younger ones so that Sarah can do anything with the older ones. Chris can also not go far with the older ones because he's scared of what people will say or do to him.

Aurora isn't put down for a minute so I can't imagine she sleeps well at night, meaning none of them can sleep well in such a small space. The only part of this trip they enjoyed was getting to use the disability pass, getting to skip the queues without paying for it probably made Chris feel like he was someone special. Most of the time they have looked bored, they don't really want to do anything. Sarah even said in London that the only reason they would have gone out was to have something to film. There was really not a single place in London that anyone in the family would like to go, instead it would be a chore to leave the van?

When was Isla supposed to go back to guides, is it not a weekly thing or is there a gap between having a trial session and starting properly? My daughter goes to a similar kind of group and she carried on weekly after starting, just didn't have a uniform for a few weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
When I had my Guinea pigs their cage was never urine stained like that ramp is. They need cleaning out much better than they currently are being. I see they’re still chewing the skirting board, too, probably because they’re bored out of their minds. They don’t have enough hay, they had no fresh fruit or vegetables in there, either. Those girls should never have had those pigs bought for them and the pet shop should not have sold them to that manky family. Poor neglected little things.
I thought they were going to move that cage away from the skirting board!?? I know nothing about Guinea pigs but I know enough about animals in general to be aware that eating the digesting the paint from that skirting won’t be good for them. Isla’s room must have smelled lovely when they got back - that poor girl and this poor pets!!
---
Ingham business model: overpromise and under-deliver
⬆⬆⬆ Next thread title ⬆⬆⬆

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I hated how they filmed Esme giving the homeless person change for content. The poor guy didn’t get to give permission for his face to be plastered all over the internet.
I wonder how many times she rehearsed it or how much Creepy and Lazy were telling her to do it to make them all look good. It looked horribly staged.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Years ago me and my kids were gifted tickets to the Christmas show at the Peacock theatre. They give a shitload of tickets to the Christmas shows to charities, schools and other kid related organisations. I don't think many people pay for it. Its considered a community production.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What 18 year old is happy see the snowman for the 10th time, when everyone else is off to winter wonderland (which looks absolutely tit but I get it’s what teens do) or go and see a more age appropriate show like wicked etc.

Reactions: 26
Esme’s lips in her latest Tik Tok 😆🤣. They’ve taken over her face 😆. For the love of god girl, put the damn lipstick down 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
There’s a quote along the lines of, ‘When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life’ - accredited to Samuel Johnson. So I looked it up - it’s even more fitting for the Inghams -

"Why, Sir, you find no man, at all intellectual, who is willing to leave London.”

I appreciate not everyone loves London and boy has it changed since I lived there, but there is still so much culture, fun, music, food, history and beauty.

I was there last Spring with a fellow Californian - very much enjoyed showing him around. I found places I didn’t know, like the foot tunnel under the Thames to the Cutty Sark. Kind of unfair as he’s in a wheelchair & zoomed through and I had to walk it. Do I sound like Creepy? Wouldn’t put it past him to get a wheelchair for one of his kids 😡
Why not go up the Shard? Spitalfields market? They would be SO out of place.

Can’t wait to get back but the UK weather is not much fun in winter. Still, they should be used to it.
---
Esme’s lips in her latest Tik Tok 😆🤣. They’ve taken over her face 😆. For the love of god girl, put the damn lipstick down 😆
Oh jeez… I’m in full procrastination mode - that didn’t help 😫
Those filters are not doing her any favors. Using the toddler again 😡

Wish I hadn’t seen that - I’m getting to quite like Taylor Swift’s music - there’s a few songs that give a real Joni Mitchell vibe. She used to live down the hill to me. I’ve never seen her, but folks say she still owns that house. The one where she & Graham Nash wrote Our House. Young people, take a moment…. 😄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.