The Ingham Family #316 Merry Vlogmas ya filthy groomer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So these neighbours who looked after the Guinea pigs ………did they though…….cos it’s a bit weird that they were already there when they got home a day early and at 9pm.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Not only did they post another old vlog, it's the one where Sarah has a bit of a rant at the end and tells someone to stop running the tap, then goes back to the sickly fake voice she used to vlog with 🤣 why wouldn't he edit that bit out

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Normally when they travel back from somewhere they show themselves wetting themselves over something at the services, Lazy witters on and Isabelle probably tells a long, boring story about nothing.
This time, nothing, no Lazy or the younger three, I wonder if something happened as it's a bit unusual Creepy starting and ending the vlog and no interruptions from Lazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So these neighbours who looked after the Guinea pigs ………did they though…….cos it’s a bit weird that they were already there when they got home a day early and at 9pm.
Unlikely, the uncle was probably told to throw some veg scraps and bits of hay into the cage & leave them be :( I can’t see any neighbour who you aren’t friends with being glad to look after guinea pigs for a week or so so close to Christmas. I bet their cage stank when they got home 😞
---
Wonder how long these comments last. This vlogmas is going well 🤣 6.5 minutes of vlog footage before the throwback, he’s going to lose those fans right before the big day next weekend & will wonder why the views haven’t come in.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
When I had my Guinea pigs their cage was never urine stained like that ramp is. They need cleaning out much better than they currently are being. I see they’re still chewing the skirting board, too, probably because they’re bored out of their minds. They don’t have enough hay, they had no fresh fruit or vegetables in there, either. Those girls should never have had those pigs bought for them and the pet shop should not have sold them to that manky family. Poor neglected little things.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Boooooooring.

People in the comments complaining about yet another throwback they can watch any time..

And then the bum lickers who make it their full time job to defend them pop up... 'don't watch then..' that's the point you anus. People will stop watching and I'm sure they don't what that.

Also Sarah's fake high pitched chirpy camera voice. The fu... How embarrassing these throw backs are doing them no favours.

Give it up already. Your channel is tit

Reactions: 31
I don’t know how any of you can sit through the throwback videos. I cant cope with Sarah’s fake voice for more than a few seconds, I really can’t.

Reactions: 21
I don’t know how any of you can sit through the throwback videos. I cant cope with Sarah’s fake voice for more than a few seconds, I really can’t.
I just skipped to the end to hear her rant. I had a feeling it was that vlog 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
When I had my Guinea pigs their cage was never urine stained like that ramp is. They need cleaning out much better than they currently are being. I see they’re still chewing the skirting board, too, probably because they’re bored out of their minds. They don’t have enough hay, they had no fresh fruit or vegetables in there, either. Those girls should never have had those pigs bought for them and the pet shop should not have sold them to that manky family. Poor neglected little things.
Is that what their cage normally looks like? That looks like a waterproof cage liner which is meant as a base liner and you'd usually put a fleece blanket layer on top. Is it always left bare like that? 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Is that what their cage normally looks like? That looks like a waterproof cage liner which is meant as a base liner and you'd usually put a fleece blanket layer on top. Is it always left bare like that? 😱
Yes. It’s always like that. God knows what state it was in when they got home.

At this point I don’t even believe the “uncle” was there. The Guinea pigs probably just ate their toys and Isla’s skirting board for a week.

• Sad
  • Angry
Wait! This is the vlog where she gets livid at someone running the tap and they haven’t edited it out! 30:54
---
They are so neglected

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The guinea pigs cage is absolutely filthy and these throwback videos just show how far down they have come in the throwbacks they look clean and well cared for in the videos now they look like down and outs.
Isabel for an 18-year-old is just awful. Her hair is thick grease and her skin is awful that may have something to do with the fact she hardly eats and is so thin. I’ve noticed on the latest flogs it shows her constantly eating. We all know this means nothing. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 19
From the Ingham ass lickers group for the terminally bewildered:-

Carol Hall - one of the most prolific posters who loves over sharing… you won’t believe the first photo. Appears to be her grandson. I’ve covered his face best I could but she really needs help that woman. Madly obsessed with Creepy - and she’s a married grandmother 🤯

She’s sick, that one. Also seems to be the only one who didn’t notice or dared not mention the error on the intro when even their die hard fans did!

The last one is just a post from someone truly disabled - wonder how she felt with Creepy bragging about abusing a disabled pass? There are many in that group with real physical health issues. And this Carol Hall with serious mental ones. Even copying the open mouth pose 🤢

Deck the Hall with Creepy 😆
She probably would love to have his head between her thighs 🤮🤮🤮
‘Terminally bewildered’ 😆. The household menace is ready to delete my tattle account. Apparently my level of hilarity ain’t good for my heart. More likely it’s problematic for his ears 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This whole Jace and Mila being the best of buds. They have nobody to interact with. They know no other children their age. They have no little friends. Have they ever even been to soft play yet? They aren't best mates, they're cell mates.

Borabelle is that isolated she formed a relationship with a wasp ffs

• Sad
Reactions: 55

At this point I don’t even believe the “uncle” was there. The Guinea pigs probably just ate their toys and Isla’s skirting board for a week.
Those piggies looked petrified as well. By now they should be used to being around humans surely?

• Sad
I've found those beige liners on Amazon. They look quite good and it looks like some people do use them just as they are, but others use them just as an absorbent pee pad layer with fleece over the top, as I would.

The green bits are just the waterproof tarp-like base liner though and shouldn't be seen. That green ramp should be covered to keep it clean.

As we all said loads of times before the Minghams got those guinea pigs, they take a LOT of looking after, if properly cared for. Those liners need changing and washing often. Unfortunately this lot just aren't up to it. No surprise there.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Are they trying to shift the surplus keyring stock that nobody wants? 😂

Screenshot_20231212-172540_Chrome.jpg

Every time I see him in that jumper it takes me a second to realise that he's wearing a blancmange-toned top and he's not just smothered calamine lotion all over himself.

Screenshot_20231212-173416_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.