The Ingham Family #313 Chris Ingham; he's a disgusting fella, named his baby after his victim Bella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who walks through the town centre with a whammer out feeding a baby? I mean, you was going to Costa. You could’ve sat down and done it there. I’m not against public breastfeeding but most women are a bit more discreet about it. I think she likes the attention
She is so desperate for someone to approach her and comment so she can have a camera rant and the ifannys all respond with what an inspiration and wonderful mum she is….

She doesn’t seem to be coping at all. I can’t believe that Mila is still left to roam free and get hold of things which are going to cause her injury! I also can’t believe the stupidity of making MULTIPLE YouTube videos about your toddler having unsupervised access to items which could be harmful to them and then her ending up injured… these children are just dragging themselves up now.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Stop attempting to moderate and tone police the thread - Please read our rules and why they're important
it is weird but what’s also wrong is her attitude towards people
No, I was being kind when I said it was weird. It doesn't matter if her attitude is wrong. You are not her parents, go give her parents tit about her attitude not her. She's a 14 year old bitchy brat, like a lot of 14 year olds. But that doesn't make it okay for a bunch of strangers to try and gang up on her online and mock her appearance.

This thread has seriously nose dived. It used to be quite clear that it was the parents at fault here but now the adults posting here have decided the children are fair game and are encouraging others to post bitchy comments on a 14 year olds social media.

To me that is the greater wrong.

Who walks through the town centre with a whammer out feeding a baby? I mean, you was going to Costa. You could’ve sat down and done it there. I’m not against public breastfeeding but most women are a bit more discreet about it. I think she likes the attention
Exactly my thoughts.However ,we`re not Sarah (Infamous) Ingham.T*t`s don`t bother her ,she`s married to one.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, I was being kind when I said it was weird. It doesn't matter if her attitude is wrong. You are not her parents, go give her parents tit about her attitude not her. She's a 14 year old bitchy brat, like a lot of 14 year olds. But that doesn't make it okay for a bunch of strangers to try and gang up on her online and mock her appearance.

This thread has seriously nose dived. It used to be quite clear that it was the parents at fault here but now the adults posting here have decided the children are fair game and are encouraging others to post bitchy comments on a 14 year olds social media.

To some extent o agree with you. The bit I don't agree with is the reason esme behaves this way... that is not typical of a bitchy 14 year old. Esme feels she has a right to absolute adulation simply because her family were once relevant in youtube. She's effectively has a false sense of superiority and it rubs people up the wrong way. I don't agree with ever contacting the ingham kids.... I don't even look at their socials, but the bits I see on here are shocking. Be honest with yourself, this isn't about a regular gobby kid. This is a child who thinks the world owes her universal praise and when she doesn't get it she pops off. Is it her fault? No! It's her upbringing and conditioning by her parents. But its a nature response to side eye kids behaving like that. The problem for esme is there's alot if people watching so that's alot of side eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

If anyone does think that it's OK to post bitchy comments on a child's SM then they are in the minority here. I'm sure that the vast majority of this thread's contributors are in no doubt that the parents are to blame for the way those poor kids have been dragged up.

Esme naturally has a sassy personality, which is fine (after all, it was the redeeming feature which used to set her apart and made a lof of Tattlers really warm to her and root for her, as the one most likely to strike out against her parents and give them a hard time), but there's no doubt that the parents are failing her by allowing that spirit to turn into brattish behaviour which is hard to watch.

It's hard to see how she behaves online and even harder to see her parents condone and encourage her. It's awful to see the way she talks to people (copying her scumbag parents) but I'm sure that most of us onlookers wouldn't overstep the mark by commenting on the girl's account.

I do believe that the people here genuinely care about those kids and understand why they act like they do. Esme has always been a fiery one but she's being moulded into another of Sarah & Chris's 'mini-me' warriors. As @Big frank has articulated so well, living in that toxic, stunted, fake and shallow environment where Esme believes all the hype about her fame and her looks is really not helping the girl. It's very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
With a whammer out 🤣🤣🤣 that made me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When my mum was rushed in ,in the early hours last week ,i wasn`t even allowed to go with her.First time! I was devastated ,she was bleeding internally and i was terrified she`d be left alone.As it was it took 24 hours (and she was lucky) ,to get her on an A&E emergency ward. People like Creeps ,are wasting the NHS` time! ALso ,how is he considering an "adventure" in his rv/tin can if he`s not well ,with a post natal wife and a 5 week old baby?!That`s without the other 5 kids trapped in there! He honestly makes my blood boil! I worry more about our two cats than he does his family. 🤬 🤬
{
She's waiting for someone to say she about it to her when she's out so she can go on a rant about it.
Horrible attention seeking behavior.

Reactions: 17
Esme has heard Lazy and Creepy talk about haters, stalkers and trolls for years so she's going to bite back at anyone commenting something she doesn't like.

She, Isabelle and probably Isla will have been told that the haters have made up some vile lies about Creepy because they are jealous of the family's success and want to destroy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

The greatest wrong is her dad noncing kids, closely followed by using his own to hide behind, rather than take responsibility himself. She shouldn‘t be anywhere near the internet. Chris blew that when he tried to sexual groom a sixteen-year old child, then lied about it. If they told her the truth, I very much doubt she’d be acting quite so insufferably, and in public.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The greatest wrong is her dad noncing kids, closely followed by using his own to hide behind, rather than take responsibility himself. She shouldn‘t be anywhere near the internet. Chris blew that when he tried to sexual groom a sixteen-year old child, then lied about it. If they told her the truth, I very much doubt she’d be acting quite so insufferably, and in public.
So visiting the sins of the father on the daughter then? That sounds fair.

You are aware she is growing up in a deeply abusive and dysfunctional environment and their is quite a strong possibility that her or her siblings have experience abuse by the hands of their nonce father??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
So visiting the sins of the father on the daughter then? That sounds fair.

You are aware she is growing up in a deeply abusive and dysfunctional environment and their is quite a strong possibility that her or her siblings have experience abuse by the hands of their nonce father??
I’m not defending or encouraging anybody to target any of his children. I’m explaining why that is inevitable. Nobody’s looking to get children involved. His children are in the firing line because he put them there so people stop shooting at him.

As far as visiting the sins of the father on the children, then I’m afraid that society has unwritten punishments when it comes to people like Chris who get caught trying to encourage children to engage in sexual activity, and like it or not, that’s what they’ve got coming. It’s called the tyranny of crowds. They should tell them the truth and deal with it accordingly.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.