The Ingham Family #313 Chris Ingham; he's a disgusting fella, named his baby after his victim Bella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Esme's almost 15? Isn't her birthday in June?
Anyway it doesn't matter how old she is, she'll be treated like a little kid forever, just look at Isabelle.
Are her and Isla going to be wetting themselves over what the elves do each day and listening out for the sleigh bells on Christmas Eve as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
To be honest that sounds like me when I was 14 🤣
Just like a normal teenager - except she isn’t a normal teenager - she is the daughter of an infamous coward and child sex enthusiast, who lied when he got caught sending sexual messages to a girl just over twelve months older than her. Should probably wind it in a bit.

Reactions: 30
Has he lifted his cup in Costa you could see underneath his nails.
All I can say is what a dirty,scruffy twit he is.
I hope those fingers dont go near her fly trap :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
This is my opinion but if ss were involved and concerned about them always going away etc they can take the kids passports off them. I really don’t believe anyone of authority is involved with this family because they just keep getting away with everything. The LEA would of got a court order to send them back to school, they just are not interested. Pisses me off tbh.

Reactions: 27
That whole burn story is them trying to explain away the redness on Mila's face that coincidentally first appeared when she was inadequately dressed in minus temperatures in Norway. 'She gets a red rash around her mouth when she eats ketchup' and now she's been burnt by baby shampoo in the exact same place. Come on.
If she was having a allergic reaction, maybe they should be good parents and get her seen by a doctor... Baby shampoo won't 'burn' but she maybe allergic/ react to it, more than likey it was something she got into whilst unsupervised, or Esmes makeup.

Reactions: 32
Esme looks like an extra from Big Fat Gypsy Wedding the way she’s caked in make up and with those ridiculous eyebrows plastered on top. If she had any mates they’d be telling her she looked stupid, but she doesn’t so she‘s going to listen to the iFannies who blow smoke up her arse. It’s a shame really.

If she ”ain’t a little kid” does that mean the stupid sister sleepovers 🙄 with Isla every Friday are going to be knocked on the head now? Oh, no they can’t be can they? That’s the only social life she has, along with “sunset bike rides“ with Isabelle.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Isabelle grab your passport some of all that money you earn through your empire and take of for Germany for a week or three. Feel the freedom of being 18.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If she was having a allergic reaction, maybe they should be good parents and get her seen by a doctor... Baby shampoo won't 'burn' but she maybe allergic/ react to it, more than likey it was something she got into whilst unsupervised, or Esmes makeup.
Knowing how they leave cleaning products in easy reach of the two youngest it could be anything. She could’ve picked up some of his wipes up and mistook them for wet wipes and cleaned her face. The baby shampoo story is just arse covering

• Sad
Reactions: 26
What the duck was that conversation about how they don't buy clothes for themselves but would happily pay £150 on food? They bleeping share food between more often than not. Mind blowing the blatant lies....

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.