The Ingham Family #313 Chris Ingham; he's a disgusting fella, named his baby after his victim Bella!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just like a normal teenager - except she isn’t a normal teenager - she is the daughter of an infamous coward and child sex enthusiast, who lied when he got caught sending sexual messages to a girl just over twelve months older than her. Should probably wind it in a bit.
14 yr old girls are going to 14 yr old girl regardless of who their father is. I have a feeling she’s going to be the one that stands up to him in the end

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Unless this shampoo has been doing this for months...I call 🐂💩
Exactly absolutely full of bull 💩...to be a good lier you need a good memory, and sarah doesn't have that!!! She can't remember saying this pregnancy was her last when they were all at the cabin in Norway!!! Nobody made her make that decision....but shes trying to make it out that others are to blame because she regrets the decision!!! Her mind was made up way back then so why all of a sudden are outsiders to blame for her life choices???? Nah Sarah take a look back at ya vlogs it's there
---
14 yr old girls are going to 14 yr old girl regardless of who their father is. I have a feeling she’s going to be the one that stands up to him in the end
Let's hope so 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bloomin eck! Was he really going to try that beanie on?, with the filthy state of his hair. How can he actually be seen in public looking like that, how can SHE be seen in public with him looking like that? He truly fancies himself, doesn't he? and thought he was the actual business with that cheapo jacket on. As for ruining your clothes, most people keep a set for messy jobs!
And as for Johnsons burning Milas face, yeah, right! She may have got a reaction, but not a burn. Is that going to be the excuse for Milas damaged skin now?
I watched this as a one off tonight and will never watch another one again, they are all gross, smelly looking, thick and think they are great, come to where I live, Ingham freaks, you'd be laughed off the street 🤣🤣

Reactions: 31
Generally, perhaps - we’ll never know if it’s normal for the children of infamous child sex predators to be quite so cocky though, as we tend not to hear from them. I can’t think of another. Would be interesting to see if the attitude survived being told the truth about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just had a scout through for the Mila footage, that cream is around the exact areas she’s got skin damage from their Scandi trip 😡 I doubt it’s burns, it’s more likely a reaction because of the damaged skin. She’s going to have to deal with that for a long time.

Also, Sarah points out Aurora’s hair looks bright ginger on camera & Chris does not like that at all saying it doesn’t look like that in real life. Embrace the ginger you moron, how do you think your two red headed daughters will deal with it when there is so much negativity from their ginger father? Aurora is almost certainly going to have some ginger tone to her hair this is exactly how one of mine started out and it just got darker as she grew. You can already see the hints of red in photos and vlog footage.
IMG_7420.jpeg
IMG_7421.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Generally, perhaps - we’ll never know if it’s normal for the children of infamous child sex predators to be quite so cocky though, as we tend not to hear from them. I can’t think of another. Would be interesting to see if the attitude survived being told the truth about him.
It’ll all come out in the end
that said, I saw a documentary about a man who murdered his wife and his daughter maintained it was her mums fault. Even when it transpired he was guilty of sex crimes against women and children she still wouldn’t believe he was an awful human being

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sorry but for a family who both parents are at home as Sarah says 24/7 why was no one watching Mila or stored the soaps away from her as I said on YouTube comment bathing a new born is a job in it self and u have to have your full attention on the child due to the dangers

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Can someone please help me out. I've rewatched the first 20 seconds of today's flog several times. And still can not figure out what Borabelle is transferring from the frying pan to her super cyute nyammy cup

Reactions: 11
Can someone please help me out. I've rewatched the first 20 seconds of today's flog several times. And still can not figure out what Borabelle is transferring from the frying pan to her super cyute nyammy cup
I have no idea, but why on earth put it in cups???

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately, Esme is folically challenged like her Mum and Dad. She has the hereditary bald patch at the side of her head the same as Sarah and Isla have. In the eyebrow department the girl has inherited her mothers horrible eyebrows as well as having a space between them that you could park a bus in 😂 She looks like a tit and clearly needs guidance from a professional. She’s also turning into a nasty piece of work like her mother, and she is as gobby as her dad. However, if confronted she too would tit herself and run away. I remember Sarah saying that Esme was “hysterically crying” when they once broached the subject of putting them back into school. See, not so bold is she. Five minutes in the real world walking about like cock of the North with the name Ingham and she would soon get taken down to size.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
If you thought something had burned your 2 year old, why the ever living duck would you not mention just for clarity that you were binning all related products and not letting them any where near your ONE MONTH OLD!

Reactions: 35
Unless this shampoo has been doing this for months...I call 🐂💩
When my son was little he got hold of a washing pod and squeezed it. It burned his face. It cleared up after a couple of weeks. This on milas face has been there months
---
Unfortunately, Esme is folically challenged like her Mum and Dad. She has the hereditary bald patch at the side of her head the same as Sarah and Isla have. In the eyebrow department the girl has inherited her mothers horrible eyebrows as well as having a space between them that you could park a bus in 😂 She looks like a tit and clearly needs guidance from a professional. She’s also turning into a nasty piece of work like her mother, and she is as gobby as her dad. However, if confronted she too would tit herself and run away. I remember Sarah saying that Esme was “hysterically crying” when they once broached the subject of putting them back into school. See, not so bold is she. Five minutes in the real world walking about like cock of the North with the name Ingham and she would soon get taken down to size.
Esme has said on her tiktok she dyes her brows

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That bloody sling! The baby is being carried so low and so loosely that there's just far too much slack in the fabric and Sarah's able to jiggle the baby about here. It wouldn't take much for Sarah to trip/stumble and the baby would fall right out.

Screenshot_20231117-225329_Chrome.jpg

I suspect that Mila's current issues are a result of putting the eyebrow dye around her mouth the other day. Her skin is obviously already sensitive due to the cold weather damage but I think the Sudocrem was put on to cover the dye (or a reaction to it).

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
There's a simple solution to Mila having skin irritation from shampoo. KEEP IT OUT OF HER REACH! what the duck was she doing playing with chemicals around her mouth? Thats what shampoo is, Its the parents responsibility to ensure she can't access toiletries, brow dye, makeup, felt tips etc. The poor kid needs proper supervision and they need to Mila proof that bleeping shopping mall they live in.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have no idea, but why on earth put it in cups???
It seemed to me that Isla wanted some or was going to make her own, Isabelle made sure she got every bit of rice or whatever she made into her cup so no sharing with Isla

I can understand the older two being tired of always having to be stuck with younger siblings but it’s also not Isla’s fault for how she behaves, that girl has major issues and definitely can be very annoying for older siblings to deal with but they also don’t have to treat her like tit, why don’t they try to help her instead of alway making her look bad

We/I definitely worry about the littles but I’m am really concerned for Isla, I think that girl is a ticking time bomb
How much bullying from her whole family can an 11 year old take
Keep it up Esme, you will be the first

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
There's a simple solution to Mila having skin irritation from shampoo. KEEP IT OUT OF HER REACH! what the duck was she doing playing with chemicals around her mouth? Thats what shampoo is, Its the parents responsibility to ensure she can't access toiletries, brow dye, makeup, felt tips etc. The poor kid needs proper supervision and they need to Mila proof that bleeping shopping mall they live in.
Absolutely. While they're at it they should also remove those bottles of booze from the bottom of the bar cart trolley.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who walks through the town centre with a whammer out feeding a baby? I mean, you was going to Costa. You could’ve sat down and done it there. I’m not against public breastfeeding but most women are a bit more discreet about it. I think she likes the attention

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.