The Ingham Family #310 Eyebrows are not their strong point

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The "special" third name guesses...

- Katrina
- crappy Shortle
- Cheddar
- Pot Noodle
- Carol

Oh please let him buy Stag Manor with his massive passive income and rename it Rosavie Manor.
Rosavie and Rosabelle Manor ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
quoting my own guess at Aurora but now Iโ€™m thinking, Iโ€™m not sure Aurora will sound any better in their accents. I talked my friend out of picking Aurora in 2017 because I thought it was silly.
I have a cousin on the Spanish side of the family, and her name is Aurora. It definitely sounds better when said in the Spanish accent. I think the strong R sound makes a big difference, and how you say the Au part too.
---
Never thought Iโ€™d say it but

Chris put your beanie back on

and Sarah take a long hard look at the smug twit you are married to ๐Ÿ™„
Creepy, go take your 10k a week and get yourself a hair transplant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Need to catch up but just seen the name reveal - I think every man and his dog knew this was probably the top contender. Bet they are fuming so many tattlers got it early on ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.